There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Amok

grblbrbl
@PeacefulMyst you're aware that if three townies die in a tie vote game becomes much easier for lovers/mafia right?
lefi and blob read a bit more newb town to me now tbh

Wysillesthal

Take your time

since these three are your susses and these three are currently tied who would you vote between them three?
I already voted for Lefi.

Actually,
if your sus on him decreased why is he on this list? And you said yandere wont kill him but aim me, psyx, mach or amok. Does this mean you think he is a lover? and how does this relate to him being sus? :blob_cookie:
I first suspected him as Lefi's partner but not enough evidence, and I stated that he's a random variable being the closest to my suspect list. If it's true, there's no need to vote for him because he'll commit unalive.

In another scenario, Lefi is still suspected as Lovers but the partner could be Pajamas, that will explain the lackluster in him while Myst is still being himself and has the vibe of "I can do this all day" really implying he's not involved. Don't forget that Runner is available now but I don't know if Lefi has seen this thread or not.

As for the whole sus thing is just me that can't trust anyone, I still suspect Myst now but I may change it later.

Amok

grblbrbl
@PeacefulMyst My shadow vote is pretty much on lefi atm, even tho i got a more green feel on them since my initial post. I still want to hear more from Maze_runner though, and i might vote one of my other suspects.

Wysillesthal

First of all, the votes are terrifying, I thought two were too much and now there are three :sweating_profusely:

The continuation of my post.
Hasty: You're clear. I don't have evidence but according to my gut, the investigative people may be the Yandere and the fact we've been diverted much from it.

iampsyx: I'd say pysx as a Teacher. I remember psyx saying something about sorting the Townsfolk first, and maybe there's a plan being brewed to protect them.

Amok: Safe for now, my gut feeling tells me otherwise but I never suspect him since the beginning.

Macha: I really like Macha persona here, and I thought he's a Teacher too in my list.

Pajamas: Out of options.

I already mentioned Maze_Runner but there's no concrete evidence as to why he's sus, he's there like my previous suspect on Myst, a variable to fill in the gap because he's the closest one to fit.

My thoughts are mostly gut feelings but on the safe side. Oh, I think I forgot to mention this in the previous post. I put the people that may have been voted (edit to: killed) because I consider those people to be of important value to the game.