There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

What are your thoughts on all the other players?
hasty is fine
you're also fine
idiot might be mafia
myst might be mafia or just incompetent
macha might be mafia
amok is fine
wyst is fine
maze might be mafia
lef is fine
counting lovers as town for now

iampsyx

hasty is fine
you're also fine
idiot might be mafia
myst might be mafia or just incompetent
macha might be mafia
amok is fine
wyst is fine
maze might be mafia
lef is fine
counting lovers as town for now
Could you humor me by not counting lovers as town, and share your thoughts on who they could be?

Could you humor me by not counting lovers as town, and share your thoughts on who they could be?
honestly I have no way of discerning/haven't been keeping it in mind. lovers would want to stick to the majority which is town right now. their mindset should be just the same. I'll go over the thread again later

iampsyx

honestly I have no way of discerning/haven't been keeping it in mind. lovers would want to stick to the majority which is town right now. their mindset should be just the same. I'll go over the thread again later
Okay, I hope you can tell us before the day ends.

Personally I don't think there's much of a difference between yanderes and lovers, except that yanderes can kill someone at Night and lovers can talk to each other right now. Both know their partners, and both don't know if everybody else is from which other faction.

iampsyx

So if you have thoughts that someone can be a mafia, reasonably speaking you should also be able to have thoughts that someone can be a lover. (Or more simply, not differentiate between the two and just say that someone is either a classmate or a non-classmate and start from there)

So if you have thoughts that someone can be a mafia, reasonably speaking you should also be able to have thoughts that someone can be a lover. (Or more simply, not differentiate between the two and just say that someone is either a classmate or a non-classmate and start from there)
lovers are more similar to town. they don't kill. neither of them can die either, so they're anti-mafia. their best chance is to align with town. they're a support class honestly

iampsyx

lovers are more similar to town. they don't kill. neither of them can die either, so they're anti-mafia. their best chance is to align with town. they're a support class honestly
Yeah, but similar to yanderes they would want to protect their partner + themselves first and foremost. I think it's a dangerous thought to just wave away the lovers as being "pro-town".

Yanderes are our number 1 priority, but I think we should also keep in mind that lovers are neutrals (as long as the mafia don't target them, they would rather sit on the sidelines and watch mafia and town fight against each other. They're not really "town supporters").

Amok

grblbrbl
Vote List Day 1

Amok: Leficios
PeacefulMyst: Greyblob
greyblob: Leficious
IdiotInPajamas: Greyblob
Hasty: Greyblob
Maze_Runner: Greyblob
Macha: Leficios
Wysillesthal: Leficios
Leficios:
iampsyx: Leficios

Number of votes

Greyblob: 4
Leficios: 5

Majority is reached at 6

Amok

grblbrbl
Vote List Day 1

Leficios:

Number of votes

Leficios: 5

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

D

Deleted member 58005

Now, isn't this a tight pickle we have ourselves in? What happens if I tie this vote, @Agentt ? Does anyone die?

D

Deleted member 58005

as to what I understand: we do
Damn, that's a bummer. I hope you win this then, Yandere or Townie.

Vote List Day 1

Leficios: Leficios

Number of votes

Leficios: 6

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

D

Deleted member 58005

That's all the votes, btw! I was waiting till the end to use mine, since I thought I could pull a sneaky one and tie it up to stay in.

But hey, I'm cheering for @greyblob now.

That's all the votes, btw! I was waiting till the end to use mine, since I thought I could pull a sneaky one and tie it up to stay in.

But hey, I'm cheering for @greyblob now.
1654124966393.png

Wysillesthal

Wysi...why are you looking for the Teacher?

If you think I'm it why would you mention that in the thread instead of keeping it to yourself lol. You could've just said you think I'm a classmate then add I'm clear/safe/etc. Saying who you think is a Teacher is painting a clear target on their back telling yanderes "Yo guys go kill this person". :blob_ghost:

@Hasty @Amok if I die tonight...remember Wysi said this.
I can't say much. However, you have all the right to suspect me that's if I don't die this night :blob_evil_two: