Votes: 8 13.6%
  • SOME PLOT, SOME SNU SNU

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • HEAVY PLOT WITH SNU SNU

Votes: 36 61.0%

• Total voters

LilRora

Mostly formless
I'm now questioning the mental state of this community...

Seriously though, death by snu snu is delightfully acceptable as long as it's served alongside something that would make it an occasional divine experience, not constant and and boring routine.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Depends. If I have the Horni, then no plot all snu snu. If I want to actually enjoy something, heavy plot with little to no snu snu. I however tend to dislike stories that skip over the snu snu, unless the story is just damn good. So it's either no romance at all(which i tend to dislike anyway), or romance with at least some snu snu scenes.

DonutLuver

Depends. If I have the Horni, then no plot all snu snu. If I want to actually enjoy something, heavy plot with little to no snu snu. I however tend to dislike stories that skip over the snu snu, unless the story is just damn good. So it's either no romance at all(which i tend to dislike anyway), or romance with at least some snu snu scenes.
Makes sense. You are called the ultimate wankmaster, jizzer of universe! (i just wanted to say your title cuz it made me giggle)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Let me make it clear for you. Crystal Pepsi tier clear.

If her bungas cannot asphyxiate me

If her hunkoos aren't capable of total and complete meat-based Obelisk demolition

If I can't motorboat her boo-boos to sound like the neighborhood Civic shitbox redlining at 2 in the morning

I DO NOT WANT IT

CAPICHE?

[Suiren no Yado (Asakawa)] Natsu no Yari Naoshi -Inaka to Hanare to Bijin Shimai- [English] [B...jpg

Last edited:

DonutLuver

Let me make it clear for you. Crystal Pepsi tier clear.

If her bungas cannot asphyxiate me

If her hunkoos aren't capable of total and complete meat-based Obelisk demolition

If I can't motorboat her boo-boos to sound like the neighborhood Civic shitbox redlining at 2 in the morning

I DO NOT WANT IT

CAPICHE?

View attachment 14774
Holy shit. I'm deceased.
:blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco: