[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Plus1

I've been told by a Swede that their natural instinct is to spell it as "Aaquil", I have found that sentiment to be shared by several Germans, and a few other Europeans, :( :blob_pat_sad: :blob_cookie:
I'm spanish, and all I can say is, "That's right"

Plus1

Wait, why are we sussing Aaqil again? What dirt do we even have on him?

Plus1

Honestly, I'm a bit lost at this point. Just tell me who to vote between Zirr, Amok, and apparently Aaqil?

Plus1

I went back and read, and... well, he did make quite a few deflections, I'll give you that. Well, whatever. I just want to vote out somebody who could reasonably be evil at this point.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Honestly, I'm a bit lost at this point. Just tell me who to vote between Zirr, Amok, and apparently Aaqil?
It doesn't matter which to vote. What I'm waiting is for Zone to get modkilled

Aaqil

Cookies!
well, he did make quite a few deflections
After looking back at it, I have found the few parts one would look at to be the sudden vote, and the strange excuse for it, [which I must state is real, :p], my slight tangent on the spelling of my name, [which while very strange, do understand I had no space in my head for thoughts on how it might affect ones perception of me, I just have a problem with people misspelling my name, :p], and the cookie thing, which I really can't defend, :p :blob_cookie: