[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Aaqil

Cookies!
But I am not dead yet? :blob_hmm_two:
aaqilPat.png
:blob_cookie:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I'm being more sus the more I try to prove that I'm innocent.

Plus1

yeah I do agree on 1 mafia... I think 9 person setup usually has 2 mafia. Not sure if neutrals exist since setup says they may or may not exist.

Usually from the mafia lackey's I've seen, they can usually only do it once or twice per game, or else it would be too overpowered. Or there is some restriction in place
Actually, there might be another possibility. A Neutral killer. We shouldn't discard that.
I think it's weird how Hasty got killed when she was against eliminating Agentt at EOD1. I feel like normally, mafia would leave her alive since she's sus for protecting Agent.

I wonder if she died because she had a scumlean on Jailbreak/Plus1 and one of the two is mafia?

She's a pretty vocal player who is pretty effective at controlling the thread and game state.

I know Jailbreak did say he was a scapegoat, but that could also just be a reverse psychology lie if he is mafia.

I do like Plus1's effort from what I've seen at the start of the day.

Prob would need to look more into the two.
Hmm... Maybe the second Mafia kill had some restrictions?

Also, by 'throwing under the bus' I meant Aaqil (my phone autocorrects it to Aaquil!) voted Agentt early, and if he was Mafia that would be dumb

Lissi

Hi guys, I haven't read the whole thread yet. Summary would be appreciated, but I'll probably catch up after my classes later, so it's okay if no one summarizes!

Though the early pages seem like mostly fluff... so it shouldn't take that long, hopefully! XD

Lissi

So... basic thoughts:

I think from D1, PlusOne and Jailbreak feel the most sus. Jailbreak's readlist in particular didn't feel good, and if you asked me who the scumteam was while reading, I would've said PlusOne/Jailbreak/Agentt (Jailbreak put both as "undecided" on his readlist, as well), off reads alone.

But, I do agree that in reality, the scumteam should only be size 2 starting off, especially with Agentt's flip revealing the conversion thing.

I think Jailbreak's a likelier scumbuddy to Agentt than PlusOne currently, and I agree with Cream that the flip doesn't really clear Jailbreak.

But I do need to ask some questions first. And probably reread, I haven't completely distinguished who made what posts, other than the aforementioned people that stuck out to me.

Lissi

But only town bait mafia…
Why would mafia bait themselves?
Even if you say there are better ways to bait mafia it would mean you agree than awasti is baiting mafia but in a less town looking manner?
Ah maybe this section spews Awasti town