random stuff

Africanchieftainsson

Last in line of succession

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_funny_picdump-33-8.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_funny_picdump-33-8.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 37

Notadate

Sometimes you call bullshit with people seeing a world within their mind. And their vision doubling from seeing a memory (trauma) & a current situation doubling. You would be right, but wrong. They would be “seeing” the memory in their head, and seeing what ever the fuck they are seeing to bring up the trauma (naked grandma? Dunno.) — Someone

Notadate

It happens, but I cant tell you how someone experiences something. Me for one have fuzzy blurs that I can interpret as images/memories. Or we’ll “see” a image in my head with my eyes open, but they don’t overlap. And when I try to remember something I kinda have grope & grab at fragments to remember. Except when it’s something stupid those suddenly appear, and another make me shut up, or laugh out loud

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
The magic of ‘That was cool, but how the fuck did I do it or Twc,bhtfdidi’
At one point I got drunk and woke up the next morning to find that I had written 30 pages in a drunken stupor through the night. Ran it through an editing process and released it. It was great.

Notadate

At one point I got drunk and woke up the next morning to find that I had written 30 pages in a drunken stupor through the night. Ran it through an editing process and released it. It was great.
I remember you telling that. Did your drunk self also put out some medicine when you woke up, and water?