random stuff

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Joys of sleeping sideways is that it's a 5/95 on whether you wake up from the best sleep of your life or the crankiest neck pain you'll ever experience.

Joys of sleeping sideways is that it's a 5/95 on whether you wake up from the best sleep of your life or the crankiest neck pain you'll ever experience.
always slept on my side never woke up with neck pain. sleep on your right side not left

BenJepheneT

Thekherham

Random stuff? Ok here's something random

If you take a... let's say, five digit number like 53247 and you add them up... which is 21
add 2 and 1 to make 3, then you eliminate the 3 from the five numbers which leaves 18
1 plus 8 is 9 therefore 5 and 4 make 9 and the remaining 2 and 7 make 9

Now it doesn't work all the time, but when it does word, and you eliminate that first number,
e.g. 3 the remaining total (in this case 5247) will always be a multiple of 9.

Let's try a few more examples: 73125 - Total 18 1 plus 8 is 9 Eliminate 7 and 2, leaves 315 which adds up to 9
This one: 64771 Total 25 2 plus 5 is 7 Eliminate one of the 7's leaves 6471 which is 18 add up to 9
but this can't be reduced further so we're left with 18
How about one more: 16462 Total 19 1 plus 9 is 10 1 plus 0 is 1 Eliminate 1 which leaves 6462 Total 16
That one didn't work.

And yes, you CAN try this at home.

How's that for totally random?

Thekherham

There is snow where I live. Had to dig out my boots and gloves and winter coat. Dig out? Is there a pun somewhere?

No.
Meanwhile, In Haddonfield...

*it b snowin*
Michael Myers in the snow: *fr walkin thru the snow not even affecting him, seemingly.

BenJepheneT

What the fuck are these translation notes it's like 7 layers of inside jokes

[Hotate-chan] Loli-senpai Compilation [English] [SaLamiLid] - Chapter - 23.jpg

viktarini

"I feel like I can go insane," the white fox muttered.

"I'm not fit to help you. Let's go to someone who is." With concern, the cat approached the vulpine. The creature seemed to be broken. It needed to be cured, the cat thought.

"I want to go. But I'm afraid of seeing my kins' face after they know what I've become. I don't want them to be sad. I don't want them to suffer."

"But they will suffer more if you lose yourself," the cat said.

"I wish I have a choice where everything goes well. I know I deserve it. I had too much pain already. A stampede of horses had run over me. So why do I have to make more effort?"

"It will pay off. Everything will pay off. So please, hold on. It's for yourself. Love yourself."

"I wish other animals would appreciate me too. But they went away for a reason I didn't understand. The rabbit also abandoned me. I remembered that it used to like me. It used to be fun. I just want to come back. I want us to be like we used to be."

The fox continued. "They just don't understand. Creatures left me but they didn't see my part of the story. When I suffocated, they didn't offer a paw. Their paw might be useless, but the point is they didn't try to move their paw towards me at all. Even just a twitch from them, would mean a thing for me. But no, no paw moved even just a little. Then when I attack in suffocation, they left. And they said I was the evil one. When the truth is I have a heart to feel and they don't."