Post grinding for New Years! (Mission Accomplished!)

this poll is a test to see if I can add polls after the fact, please ignore this thread, june 9 23

• This thread got bumped to the top by my adding a poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 54065

I think the total wars games are not 40k? I might be wrong, but its the old fantasy not future scifi version of the same universe?
Haven't played the Warhammer TW, since I lean on the historical side of things.

The only TWs I played are Shogun 1-2, Medieval 1-2, Rome 1, Empire and Napoleon. Also the Fall of the Samurai.

hentai reference
Well, if you go hentai, you might like it big and T H I C C.

However, if it's the size of the problem...you won't like it big.

D

Deleted member 54065

Oh! Speaking of RTS games, anyone tried 4DX? Like Paradox games?

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Really, I don't know. But I love playing these types of games, like Hearts of Iron, Victoria, Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings.
Oh. I pass on those. I'm too stupid for strategy games. Just hand me a weapon, point me to the enemy, and I'm good

D

Deleted member 54065

I've played stellaris, hearts of iron 3, EU4, crusader kings 2.
Ah yes, how can I forgot Stellaris? Played my whole December 2020 with that gem.

Oh. I pass on those. I'm too stupid for strategy games. Just hand me a weapon, point me to the enemy, and I'm good
Nah. Don't call yourself stupid just because you don't prefer strat games. You just plain don't like to play it.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
"I need a weapon."

Got a tic-tac?
Ah yes, how can I forgot Stellaris? Played my whole December 2020 with that gem.

Nah. Don't call yourself stupid just because you don't prefer strat games. You just plain don't like to play it.
Stellaris is my go to. I got tired of paradox's dlc strategy for every game and decided to just play one of them.

And I'm not good per say, i just like the themes and feel of these types of games.

D

Deleted member 54065

Stellaris is my go to. I got tired of paradox's dlc strategy for every game and decided to just play one of them.
I just play the vanilla versions. DLCs are out of my budget, so I just mod the thing.
And I'm not good per say, i just like the themes and feel of these types of games.
Nah. You need not to be necessarily good to enjoy games. Play at your pace; it's single player, so no one should bother you.

Try the mod "Millenium Dawn" if you got HOI4.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
eyes begin to twinkle
25b26bc4baee20bf76f5b2368ec9dec9.jpg