A good title for an infamous killer

Max pick is 3 per person

• Total voters

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
In my novel, there are two most notorious fighters. One is called Destroyer of Armies. The other is a murderer but is equal to him in infamy and skills. What should be a good title for that one?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I cast my vote on the ones that actually look good. What is the killer MO? How are they known to kill? Who do they kill? What is their calling card? Does the killer flay its victims when it kills them? Does it sculpt an art piece with the flesh or is seen as an artist? If not, then they aren't good names. Once you know what makes them stand out as a killer then you'll know what to name them.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Could be 'Blood Angel' in reference to viking executions.
Or something as simple as Scarlet Necktie in reference to the Colombian Necktie execution (do NOT look this up).
Or honestly, just use common words from other languages. Like Obitus meaning death in Latin.

Hell, even changing what you have to 1 word would be better than what you have. E.g, change Human Butcher to just Butcher. Or Butcherer. Sculptor of Flesh to Sculptor, etc.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Then what would police/people who dread a murderer call them?
It often has something to do with how they killed their victim and/or the area they stalk.

It kinda dehumanizes them to seem like a predator i.e. The Boston Strangler, The Zodiac Killer, Jack the Ripper, The Columbine Shooters, The Unabomber, etc.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Nicknames arise via odd means. Strange confluence of initials. For example, The Hellfire Anti-Monad Missile.

The robots who are armed with these are referred to as piggies. Why? Because they are packed full of HAMM.

What did your killer DO? what are the first initials of the people he killed in order? The Zodiac Killer got his name for a reason. YOU don't just CREATE a nickname. It must have weight and meaning and a BACKSTORY, or it will be lame. You don't explain it, you just use the name and drop hints to the reader as to WHY that's the nickname.
Slaughter Maniac Unbound Topknot.
AHHH! I see what you did there!!

Sweetmeat

I like Sculptor of Flesh the most, but I think it would work better if you went a little more subtle with it. Why not just call him the Sculptor? In my opinion it is much more frightening to give a new meaning to an otherwise benign word, and to let the reader imagine why he is named Sculptor on their own instead of overtly saying it. That element of the unknown makes it much more creepy and piques the reader's curiosity so they want to learn more about the character. The reader knows he's a killer and knows he's called the Sculptor.. so what do his sculptures look like?