A good title for an infamous killer

Max pick is 3 per person

• Total voters

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Murder Hobo. Flayer or Sculptor are okayish at least when you go Flesh Sculptor instead of using the pretentios "of"-version, everything else sounds like a teen trying to sound cool.

Manslayer, Butcher or anything more simple works

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It depends on the motive for killing. Money? Revenge? Cannibalism? Sport?

RynnTheTired

Pathological Sleepyhead
I personally think it's a lot scarier when there's a kind of disconnect between the nickname and the person's actions. So for example: a guy's nickname is something silly-sounding like "The Pickle Maker," and people call him that because he kills and dismembers people and keeps their fingers pickled in jars as trophies.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Sure, but why would you willingly use a chuuni name if you can pick\think of something more serious?
Infamy is a detriment for a serious criminal. If they were voluntarily furthering their own to send some form of message, it would make no sense for the names to be as generic.
So either the character is chuuni or the story is.

Placeholder

All those names are chuuni.

Pick some trait, title, practice, or pedestrian noun.

Notable if not murderers' names from fiction:

Red Wedding, Recent Runes, the Chairmaker, the Doctor, the Limper, the Ring-bearer.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I personally think it's a lot scarier when there's a kind of disconnect between the nickname and the person's actions. So for example: a guy's nickname is something silly-sounding like "The Pickle Maker," and people call him that because he kills and dismembers people and keeps their fingers pickled in jars as trophies.
Reminds me of a prison nickname I heard of. There was this dude nicknamed 'Tummysticks' who apparently kept on asking his cellmates about a game of the same name.

If they asked other prisoners about the game and he got wind about it he'd poke them full of holes -- in the stomach.

Hence the nickname.