Paul's feedback thread

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I'm starting a feedback thread as you probably read in the title. Whatever stories are submitted, I may read on Youtube so that the author may gain more traction and because it could be fun. The rules are simple.

1. Any story is allowed so long as it's on ScribbleHub. (I will not go to links on RR, Webnovel, Ritoria, Wattpad, or others)
2. Any story you offer up for feedback can qualify for a live reading each Sunday.
3. I will only read the first 3 chapters (If you think I should read more "because the plot doesn't set in until later," then you should probably work on that first)
4. You must post the link or I won't click on it (signatures do not work all the time for me)
5. Take my feedback with a grain of salt as it is only my opinion.

Rating system:
Grammar, rated from 1 - 5
Spelling, rated 1 - 5
Plot, rated 1 - 5
characterization, rated 1 - 5
Enjoyment, rated 1 - 5 (this is based on personal opinion)

The total points will be added up and divided by five to decide the total star rating. Any story with a rating higher than 4/5 will qualify for me to read and act out each Sunday. One story will be rated each business day on this thread so don't submit the same story repeatedly. I will get to you when I can. I will do my best not to be harsh, but to instead give positive feedback with brute honesty. Anyways, have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIFMEfvxpWwxUAFp0TifJ5g

Last edited:

Lorelliad

I'm back
I'd like to take a crack at this! My co-author's only been updating the story on webnovel, and I haven't got the time to update it on SH, but its still got a good amount of chapters.

Do you need a link? My signature works. :blob_hide:

Paul_Tromba

I'd like to take a crack at this! My co-author's only been updating the story on webnovel, and I haven't got the time to update it on SH, but its still got a good amount of chapters.

I need the link. Signatures don't always work for me as I'm away from my computer a lot. I'll add that to the rules.

D

Deleted member 54065

I was wondering if you tried posting on Webkom too, Lef?

D

Deleted member 54065

Parallel Log

What's that? :blob_hide:

Is it the site you told me about a long time ago? The mostly filipino story dominated one?
Yeah, a Filipino-dominated one...though less toxic and most are newbies.

Any case, I just asked. The site is still starting, and with Filipino culture taken into account, the readership is low.

I'm starting a feedback thread as you probably read in the title. Whatever stories are submitted, I may read on Youtube so that the author may gain more traction and because it could be fun. The rules are simple.

1. Any story is allowed so long as it's on ScribbleHub. (I will not go to links on RR, Webnovel, Ritoria, Wattpad, or others)
2. Any story you offer up for feedback can qualify for a live reading each Sunday.
3. I will only read the first 3 chapters (If you think I should read more "because the plot doesn't set in until later," then you should probably work on that first)
4. You must post the link or I won't click on it (signatures do not work all the time for me)
5. Take my feedback with a grain of salt as it is only my opinion.

Rating system:
Grammar, rated from 1 - 5
Spelling, rated 1 - 5
Plot, rated 1 - 5
characterization, rated 1 - 5
Enjoyment, rated 1 - 5 (this is based on personal opinion)

The total points will be added up and divided by five to decide the total star rating. Any story with a rating higher than 3/5 will qualify for me to read and act out each Sunday. One story will be rated each business day on this thread so don't submit the same story repeatedly. I will get to you when I can. I will do my best not to be harsh, but to instead give positive feedback with brute honesty. Anyways, have fun.
I'd like to have mine reviewed but dang...it's not on SH and it's got lots of books in. :sweating_profusely:

Paul_Tromba

Paul you have a yt channel? May I do the obligatory recommendation of trying odysee?
I may try it. Though I don't have a Youtube channel right now as I have yet to come up with a name for it. Any ideas as I have to create it by Saturday?
I'd like to have mine reviewed but dang...it's not on SH and it's got lots of books in. :sweating_profusely:
Don't you have your saint series already on SH? I'm pretty sure I'm following it here, either that or Honeyfeed. I am not that big of a fan of Honeyfeed but I'm pretty sure I've read it on there.

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
Though I don't have a Youtube channel right now as I have yet to come up with a name for it. Any ideas as I have to create it by Saturday?
I'd recommend not using such an abusive platform, but I guess that'd be a bit off-putting?
How about something simple and to the point? Like Paul_reads_books? Or Paul_from_Scribblehub?

HellerFeed

Appreciate the effort. First time I have almost got close to finishing the first volume of my novel.
Some critiques would really be appreciated.

St Chaos Healer
Here's my novel. The pacing has been a bit slow but I try to introduce the readers to the new world as our mc adapts.

Really appreciate taking the time to do this.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
I may try it. Though I don't have a Youtube channel right now as I have yet to come up with a name for it. Any ideas as I have to create it by Saturday?
Perhaps using name of a inn or similarly important buildings name could be cool. (My brain didn't brain so I forgor adding in your story)

Last edited:

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
This is so cool! I didn't know you had a youtube channel! Good luck with that! You could link it so I can follow. :blob_evil_two:

I'll leave the link to my story below, however, I already got excellent feedback from Envy and Prince Azmiran, so I don't mind if you skip my story in favor of others who haven't received feedback yet.

Link:

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
I'll wait until I have a story that won't get you demonetized. :blob_salute:

It's kind of you to help out new authors like this. I'm too new myself to give advice, so it's always fun to see people on the forums helping out. :blob_paint:

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
Welp, this is my first time submitting my novel for review. I am prepared for anything. :blob_popcorn:

ScribbleHub Covers.jpg