Sponsor: Sil Fulgur
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Buy the items in the list and give them to Sil Fulgue at the guild
  • 1x Double-edged one-handed sword
  • 2x Daggers
  • Leather Armour
  • Lightning Elemental Tome
Description: I'm actually a bit busy so I don't have time to replace my broken equipment. I already list the stuff I need above so go outside and grab them. I will be paying you the market price so if you can negotiate to get a cheaper price, you get yourself free money! And I won't pay you if give me low standard trashes by the way.
Rewards:
  • EXP: 30
  • Money: 30 + 210 (equipment cost) G
  • Free meal at tavern paid by Sil

Being an errand boy was an easy job. I went to the guild and bought the lightning tome for (115 G). However, I decided to buy some good raw materials and craft a reinforced double-edged one handed sword, two reinforced daggers and some leather armour . The total costs came to 185 G.
I gave the items to Mr. Fugel and he seemed satisfied, but it seems I might have over-payed for the Lightning Elemental Tome.

OOC: First time taking a non scribel guild quest, does the questgiver determine the quality of my stuff or do I just write it in?

Reactions: GM

FenrIIrz

Being an errand boy was an easy job. I went to the guild and bought the lightning tome for (115 G). However, I decided to buy some good raw materials and craft a reinforced double-edged one handed sword, two reinforced daggers and some leather armour . The total costs came to 185 G.
I gave the items to Mr. Fugel and he seemed satisfied, but it seems I might have over-payed for the Lightning Elemental Tome.

OOC: First time taking a non scribel guild quest, does the questgiver determine the quality of my stuff or do I just write it in?
Thank you for your hard work! Never expect you to find this specialize tome though, I will give you an extra for the overpriced tome.

• EXP: 30
  • Money: 110 G (80 G change)
Note: 30 (base reward) + 210 (market price) + 55 (extra for tome) - 70 (material price) - 115 (tome)

Epsil

+ + +
Cooking Rations
SponsorLocationRequirementsAdventurer's GuildScribel RegionLevel 1
ObjectivesDescription​
  • Visit the guild kitchens.​
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.​
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
EXPGoldItems4010G​
  • 5 rations​
  • Permission to use guild kitchen (after completing quest x3 times)
+ + +​

Cooking again. Making rations is tiring, but being able to use a kitchen is a luxury that I must obtain. I'll finally be able to eat something other than rations. Rations for breakfast, Rations for lunch, Rations for dinner. It's ir-ration-al. I managed to make 40 rations perfectly, obtained the old man's stamp of approval and still got slapped on the ass.
I think I'll take a nap.

As I was crawling away from the backroom, my eyes fell on this report that seemed to have been blown away from the hand-in bin for reports. Too tired to go return it to the pile, I decided to just read it on the floor and go hand it in once I evaluate it...
Short and to the point, nice~ Also good job on getting the old man's approval! Which reminds me, still need to go back there for cooking lessons....
Anywho, it seemed like everything was in place, so I lightly stamped a seal of completion on the report before crawling to the staff at the counter and handing it in.

Rewards:
EXP: 40
Gold: 10G
Items: 5 Rations

Last edited:

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
+ + +
Office Work​
Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
Requirements: Level 1
Objectives:
  • Spend a day as an office clerk in the Scribel City government.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Description:
Have you ever wanted to work for the guild? Sort files? Process papers? Read quest reports all day? Be a receptionist? Manage a warehouse? Wait no longer! The city guild is hiring entry-level workers!

Rewards:
  • EXP: 25
  • Gold: 10G
  • Items: n/a
+ + +

I knew the guild was understaffed, I did. After all, adventurers are being told to review each other's report due to how to understaff the guild is. I was already helping out, so when I saw this request I thought it would be an easy quest~. Just go there be an errand boy, get stuff when needed, read stuff when told to, write down stuff when requested. I thought it'd be an easy 10G but I was wrong, I was so so very wrong.

The second I took the request to the receptionist, their faces changed all too drastically. From the smiles of a kind receptionist to that of a hungry beast that just saw fresh meat, it was like the faces of the people at the slums when they saw 1 copper coin or when the guys at the gang brought a new sex slave to the base. Honestly, I almost instinctively slashed my sword at his face. Though I guess he was able to tell that I tensed up a little there, he changed back into the perfect customer service smile of his and politely guided me to the back room.

If there was one word I could use to describe the backroom it'd be just this, Hell. I thought the ever high stack of reports outside was a lot but back here, the stacks literally reached the ceilings and the worst part was that there were more than 10 stacks scattered throughout the room. People were frantically running everywhere and I'm pretty sure I saw a hand stick out from the large pile of paper at the center.

Thinking this wasn't the right job for me, I was planning to run away. However, before I could even turn around, the receptionist that guided me lightly pushed my back causing me to take a step forward. Through pure bad luck, my foot ended up stepping on a pen and cracking it. The sound of the pen cracking caused all the people to turn their eyes to me

"Fresh blood?" One of them whispered as they saw me.

Before I could even take a step passed the door, the staff members caught me and dragged me to join them in Hell. In the end, I was only able to leave after an entire day of signing papers and checking reports. I'm sure I had signed at least 100 reports throughout the entire thing and my right hand was literally bleeding from moving that much....

"Please do come again! You were an excellent helper!" One of them said cheerfully as they showed me out of that place.

I'm only going back there if I desperately need money, otherwise, I'd rather collect herbs or kill slimes.

Last edited:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
+ + +
Harvest Season​
SponsorLocationRequirements
Adventurer's GuildScribel FarmlandLevel 1
ObjectivesDescription​
  • Assist a farmer with their crops.​
  • Chase away any pests.​
  • Perform a satisfactory job.​
Farmers in the Scribel Region are always in need of temporary labor.
Head out to rural farmland and get reconnected with nature.
Beware: Pests and bugs are slightly bigger here than you might expect!
EXPGoldItems4010GA basket of fresh produce
+ + +​

I heard that the nearby farms need help and the rewards include fresh food, so I took this request.

It's always nice to help out on the farms, since you can sample the harvested food to make sure they are ripe and have nothing wrong with them. Anyways, I helped pick the apples from the trees, some weird root vegetable that tasted starchy and delicious, and a few others

I was then asked by a timid farmer, "C-can you fight?"
"Of course, I'm an adventurer!"

And with sword in hand, I followed the farmer over to a certain section of the field, where I saw puppy-sized flying insects tearing up the crops. I understand that all living things have to eat, but this is ridiculous! Those insects tore apart the corn plant and only ate the kernels, leaving the rest to rot on the dirt! This cannot stand!

So with a shout of rage I charged at them with my trusty sword and attempted to behead them, but the shell was harder than I thought. It still was enough to leave a deep gash, but in my fit of rage, I just went all in and chopped off the head. Naturally, the other insects began to swarm me.

I don't remember too much of what happened, but in the end, there were the insect corpses around me while I was there bruised, battered, and extremely hungry. After munching some of the corn I grabbed nearby, I felt much better.

To make sure the corn plants and the puppy-sized insects didn't go to waste, I started a small fire with the corn plant as fuel, and roasted the insects. They were surprisingly tasty by themselves. Too bad I didn't bring any of my sauces with me.

Anyways, besides those flying insects, everything else was rather typical: harvest crops and help weed.

Last edited:

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
As I was crawling away from the backroom, my eyes fell on this report that seemed to have been blown away from the hand-in bin for reports. Too tired to go return it to the pile, I decided to just read it on the floor and go hand it in once I evaluate it...
Cooking again. Making rations is tiring, but being able to use a kitchen is a luxury that I must obtain. I'll finally be able to eat something other than rations. Rations for breakfast, Rations for lunch, Rations for dinner. It's ir-ration-al. I managed to make 40 rations perfectly, obtained the old man's stamp of approval and still got slapped on the ass.
I think I'll take a nap.

Short and to the point, nice~ Also good job on getting the old man's approval! Which reminds me, still need to go back there for cooking lessons....
Anywho, it seemed like everything was in place, so I lightly stamped a seal of completion on the report before crawling to the staff at the counter and handing it in.

Rewards:
EXP: 40
Gold: 10G
Items: 5 Rations

Bochi

I knew the guild was understaffed, I did. After all, adventurers are being told to review each other's report due to how to understaff the guild is. I was already helping out, so when I saw this request I thought it would be an easy quest~. Just go there be an errand boy, get stuff when needed, read stuff when told to, write down stuff when requested. I thought it'd be an easy 10G but I was wrong, I was so so very wrong.

The second I took the request to the receptionist, their faces changed all too drastically. From the smiles of a kind receptionist to that of a hungry beast that just saw fresh meat, it was like the faces of the people at the slums when they saw 1 copper coin or when the guys at the gang brought a new sex slave to the base. Honestly, I almost instinctively slashed my sword at his face. Though I guess he was able to tell that I tensed up a little there, he changed back into the perfect customer service smile of his and politely guided me to the back room.

If there was one word I could use to describe the backroom it'd be just this, Hell. I thought the ever high stack of reports outside was a lot but back here, the stacks literally reached the ceilings and the worst part was that there were more than 10 stacks scattered throughout the room. People were frantically running everywhere and I'm pretty sure I saw a hand stick out from the large pile of paper at the center.

Thinking this wasn't the right job for me, I was planning to run away. However, before I could even turn around, the receptionist that guided me lightly pushed my back causing me to take a step forward. Through pure bad luck, my foot ended up stepping on a pen and cracking it. The sound of the pen cracking caused all the people to turn their eyes to me

"Fresh blood?" One of them whispered as they saw me.

Before I could even take a step passed the door, the staff members caught me and dragged me to join them in Hell. In the end, I was only able to leave after an entire day of signing papers and checking reports. I'm sure I had signed at least 100 reports throughout the entire thing and my right hand was literally bleeding from moving that much....

"Please do come again! You were an excellent helper!" One of them said cheerfully as they showed me out of that place.

I'm only going back there if I desperately need money, otherwise, I'd rather collect herbs or kill slimes.
"...Sure makes me glad I'm not in charge of filing paperwork. Perhaps you should turn in early today."

Rewards:

FenrIIrz

> > >
Office Work
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Spend a day as an office clerk in the Scribel City government.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Have you ever wanted to work for the guild?
Sort files? Process papers? Read quest reports all day?
Be a receptionist? Manage a warehouse?
Wait no longer! The city guild is hiring entry-level workers!
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >
Hello, I usually work here in the office without reporting but we need some help at the warehouse. From the current state, there's stuff lying around without being sorted and stored properly. We just need extra workforces to help out in that area so we can walk around the building. I also sorted some files concerning the goblins in the east during the morning shift so I'm out. Bye~

Last edited:

Epsil

Hello, I usually work here in the office without reporting but we need some help at the warehouse. From the current state, there's stuff lying around without being sorted and stored properly. We just need extra workforces to help out in that area so we can walk around the building. I also sorted some files concerning the goblins in the east during the morning shift so I'm out. Bye~
Good work, and thanks for helping out.

Rewards:

Zoey

Mustachu
I heard that the nearby farms need help and the rewards include fresh food, so I took this request.

It's always nice to help out on the farms, since you can sample the harvested food to make sure they are ripe and have nothing wrong with them. Anyways, I helped pick the apples from the trees, some weird root vegetable that tasted starchy and delicious, and a few others

I was then asked by a timid farmer, "C-can you fight?"
"Of course, I'm an adventurer!"

And with sword in hand, I followed the farmer over to a certain section of the field, where I saw puppy-sized flying insects tearing up the crops. I understand that all living things have to eat, but this is ridiculous! Those insects tore apart the corn plant and only ate the kernels, leaving the rest to rot on the dirt! This cannot stand!

So with a shout of rage I charged at them with my trusty sword and attempted to behead them, but the shell was harder than I thought. It still was enough to leave a deep gash, but in my fit of rage, I just went all in and chopped off the head. Naturally, the other insects began to swarm me.

I don't remember too much of what happened, but in the end, there were the insect corpses around me while I was there bruised, battered, and extremely hungry. After munching some of the corn I grabbed nearby, I felt much better.

To make sure the corn plants and the puppy-sized insects didn't go to waste, I started a small fire with the corn plant as fuel, and roasted the insects. They were surprisingly tasty by themselves. Too bad I didn't bring any of my sauces with me.

Anyways, besides those flying insects, everything else was rather typical: harvest crops and help weed.
Um, good job I guess. To each there own and all that.
I didn't know people ate those things...
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce
OOC: Please mark your original post in some way to indicate that it as been filed. Thanks.
OOC: Daily cost of living is 10G.

FenrIIrz

Goblin Subjugation
Sponsor
: Scribel City Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Exterminate goblins.
  • Collect 5 pairs of goblin ears.
Explanation:
Although goblins are one of the weakest monsters, they can be dangerous in numbers and threaten travelers. It is ill-advised to take on more than a few at once.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 150
  • Money: 30G
I just got a new weapon and it's time to put them on a test. No. I didn't rush into goblin camp or cave, that's suicidal. I roamed around the east during the afternoon to find some goblins. I spotted 3 goblins with rabbits on their backs. First, I threw a dagger at rear one and I missed. That's when I realised I need some practice. The luck was on my side as the goblins paid attention to the dagger on the ground giving me time to close the gap between me and goblins. I used my sword to slice one of the goblin's neck and thrust another one in the chest. Last goblin dropped the carcass and leapt to me with a knife. I released my sword and unsheathed my second dagger, as I have length advantage with longer weapon and arm, I simply stretch my arm and let my dagger impel the goblin. I retrieved my weapons and collected goblins ears before I started searching around.

I found the next group hunting a wolf. I followed them until they kill the wolf but left with 2 members. I silently approached one of them. I grabbed its neck and throw the goblin at another one. I saw they crashed and fell on the ground, then I finished them by piercing their chest. After I collected the ears, I went back on trails the collect remaining ears and rabbit carcasses.

Items: 8 pairs of goblin ears
2 rabbit carcasses

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
I just got a new weapon and it's time to put them on a test. No. I didn't rush into goblin camp or cave, that's suicidal. I roamed around the east during the afternoon to find some goblins. I spotted 3 goblins with rabbits on their backs. First, I threw a dagger at rear one and I missed. That's when I realised I need some practice. The luck was on my side as the goblins paid attention to the dagger on the ground giving me time to close the gap between me and goblins. I used my sword to slice one of the goblin's neck and thrust another one in the chest. Last goblin dropped the carcass and leapt to me with a knife. I released my sword and unsheathed my second dagger, as I have length advantage with longer weapon and arm, I simply stretch my arm and let my dagger impel the goblin. I retrieved my weapons and collected goblins ears before I started searching around.

I found the next group hunting a wolf. I followed them until they kill the wolf but left with 2 members. I silently approached one of them. I grabbed its neck and throw the goblin at another one. I saw they crashed and fell on the ground, then I finished them by piercing their chest. After I collected the ears, I went back on trails the collect remaining ears and rabbit carcasses.

Items: 8 pairs of goblin ears
2 rabbit carcasses
Good job on your goblin subjugation, here's your reward.
OOC: Please mark your original post in some way to indicate that it as been filed. Thanks.

Zoey

Mustachu
"I...didn't make it in time. Excessive blood loss, the doctor said."

Still splattered in dried blood, the stony-faced girl handed over the report, along with a map and a rather familiar emblem, and looked away.
Oi, really. This place never goes a day without someone vanishing or getting killed by cultists, does it? I'll take a gander, on it, maybe there's still enough time.

Snatching the paper off the quest board, the adventurer ran off.

*****​

Now, Vicious' tracking skills had never been the best; dubious at worst. She used to be able to track down people hiding in the most unlikeliest of spots for...business. Still could, but for some reason there was an irritating urge to go off course. She ended up wasting precious minutes going off track and steering herself back.

Thankfully, the abductors were about as careful as rhinos, leaving rather obvious markings to where they were headed. Despite the delay, Vicious made such good time that she nearly ran into the back of the group. Stifling a gasp and ducking behind a tree, she looked on as the rather unfamiliar convoy continued onwards. Especially towards the beast that was carrying a cage on it's back with the abducted girl inside.

That's a Drapnir! Why do they have one of these?! The cost of getting one is practically astronomical...no, there's no way. Their equipment look shabby even from a distance, so...backing? Someone rich is backing these guys? Ugh, last thing I need on a morning.

As she looked at the convoy, Vicious weighted her options. She could attempt a rescue now, or wait until they've reached their base before attempting subterfuge. Honestly speaking, it would be more likely for her to get the victim out if she acted now. The two guards weren't the problem.

The problem was the Drapnir. Like it or not, the thing was hulking and moved on all fours, but could stand and fight on two legs if needed. Think crocodile, but with longer limbs and a more draconian snout---courtesy of their dragon ancestors. It was also actually smart. That made it a little difficult to risk a rescue.

I can see some kind of collar around it's neck, and if I'm not mistaken, that's the same kind of collar seen on slaves. Perhaps I can make use of that...

The path led up the mountain, then into a naturally formed cavern. The men unloaded their captive, left the Drapnir at the entrance, and headed in.

Here goes nothing.

Slowly inching her way towards the beast, which was starting to settle in for a nap, Vicious attempted to stay as quiet as she possibly could. She'd gotten within two metres when the thing opened one eye---and stared right at her.

Oh, f***. Act natural! Act like you belong here!

Trying her absolute best to avoid acknowledging the stiffness in her legs, Vicious walked right up to the beast, who was still staring at her.

Nice and easy, big boy. Nice...and easy...

Slowly, she reached out to touch the face, and when the beast did not object, she slowly moved her hand to it's neck.

*Click*

The collar fell off and landed on the ground with a soft thud. The Drapnir shook it's head, satisfied, before using it's snout to nudge her. It was like a big dog.

"That...nearly gave me a heart attack. Hey, big boy. Could I ask for a favour? I need a diversion to rescue the---"

*Eeeeeeeei!*

Huh?

The Drapnir had already gone inside even before she had finished talking, and judging by the screaming, it must have had quite the bone to pick with it's former masters.

Well, that's one hell of a diversion.

*****​

It took a while to find the room the captive was being held in. The ominous chanting and spooky red glowing helped quite a bit.

I swear, it this is yet another ritual going on...

As she entered the room, much to her regret, it was as she expected. At the other end was some kind of altar with the abducted girl, and standing over her was a cultist holding up a knife.

*BOOM!*

The barrel smoked as her last round splattered the cultist's brains all over the wall. Vicious kept an eye out for more as she rushed over to the girl, but no others came rushing in.

Perhaps they're busying dying at the hands of the big boy...oh no.

She wasted no time wrapping the girl's entire abdomen in bandage, before scooping her up and making a run for the exit. The Drapnir looked up as she passed, casually treading a man's head into the dirt.

"Big boy! Can you run? The girl needs to get a city doctor, and fast! Please!"
Glad you made it back okay.
  • EXP: 180
  • Money: 20G

Zoey

Mustachu
Quest Report (20)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti
Level: 5 (2825/3000)
Quest: Scout the Slime Horde
Evaluation:
  • The slime horde is still at the bandit settlement looking for something beneath the city
  • Escaped an ambush from the leader of the horde
After successfully escaping from my duties as a bird owner, I headed calmly towards where the last alleged slime horde sighting was. To be perfectly honest, I had avoided any quests to do with slimes on behalf of what I had experienced during that slime rescue mission a while back. Even now, I felt that slimes were cute and harmless, at least from what I had experienced anyway, and going out to slaughter them felt... wrong. But, this was just a scouting mission, hopefully, there would be no need to kill anything today. Although, it would be nice to bring back some fresh game for Sable to eat...

After travelling for a little more than an hour, I arrived at the outskirts of the ruined bandit settlement. But, although the city was indeed vastly demolished and torn to pieces, there was not a single speck of slime anywhere in sight. It was as if thousands of slimes had vanished without a trace, was it all an illusion perhaps? I didn't really want to doubt my fellow adventurers, so I decided to investigate in more detail. Cautiously, after ascertaining that there was nothing suspicious anywhere around the perimeter, I entered the dilapidated settlement.

There was nothing really to explore, since all the 'buildings' were so broken down that you could see everything inside at a glance. But still, I didn't find any clues. There was no way thousands of slimes could just vanish into thin air, where on earth could they have gone? Perhaps they had already headed back to their nest in the forest?

Just as I was about to report back to Scribel City, I suddenly heard a light squelching behind me. A tiny little blue slime, as common-looking as any other slime, popped out from literally nowhere. It was staring at me innocently, as cute as can be, but I quickly felt warning signals suddenly blaring in my head. Cautiously, I backed away one step at any time, as the little slime continued to stare me down. Just as I was about to turn around the corner of a building, the slime leapt towards me as fast as lightning, and screamed.

As someone who didn't even know that slimes had voices, I was utterly shocked by the ear-piercing screech, but my reflexes were quick as I immediately bolted away from the scene. Afterall, it's not like I didn't notice the thousands of slimes suddenly pouring out of the cellars of the dilapitated buildings! Haha, at least I had solved where the slimes had gone, underground, of course...

Fearing for my life, I ran as fast as I could towards the swamp region west of the settlement. I had seen first-hand the dangerous monsters that resided in those swamps, so without much time to consider any other option, I decided to fight danger with danger! Fortunately, it seemed that the slimes, or at least, the sentient little blue slime, had understood my plan, and quickly stopped the assault with another, slightly deeper screech that resounded across the slime horde. That little guy was smart, preventing any unnecessary casualties to his army. But... what on earth was he doing down beneath that bandit settlement, what... could he be searching for?

With my mind filled with questions, I hurried back to Scribel, ensuring no slime was tailing me, to report my findings.
TL;DR: arrived at ruined bandit settlement, was empty with no slimes in sight, went in to investigate, was ambushed by the mutant? little blue slime leader and the thousands of slimes that came up from underground beneath the city, tried to lead them to the swamp region where dangerous creatures lived, blue slime stopped the assault and called back his horde, went back to the guild ensuring no slime was following to report.
Well that's concerning... Maybe Okarin can communicate with them? That's probably putting to much presser on them thought.

Wolfie_F

Night Watch
Adventurer's Guild | Scribel City | Level 1
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
◦ Watch for monsters, vagabonds, and criminals.
◦ Sound the alarm if there is an attack.
◦ Stay awake and vigilant for the whole night.
◦ Do not leave your post.

Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed.
We need people to help keep the city safe.

Completion Rewards: 25 exp, 10 g

Quest Report:
Character: Aran (Level 1)
Quest: Night Watch
Report:
Tonight the clouds was covering the moon and the stars, making the night seemed darker than usual.
Although it didn't hinder my vision at all, my mood was a bit affected.
There were quite a few creatures that peeking from the forest near the wall, however they seemed to be too afraid to get closer.
Sometimes, there would be one or two that tried to get closer, however they quickly scampered away when I looked at them.
I also checked the city, however, most of the citizen had retreated to their home and I couldn't see the night district, where those who still awake spend their time, from my position.
There's one suspicious guy who walked alone in the street near the wall, but seeing how he walked, he surely was just drunk.
Nothing noteworthy happen in the entire night.
The only thing that keep me from not taking this job again was the pleasant silence and the nice view of the city.
I can say that this is nice change of pace from my usual activities.

By the way, if you want something of value from this report, I heard from one of the guards that a few nights ago someone fell from the wall and become a puddle of goo then move like a slime afterward.
Considering that there's a slime horde around this city, I think you need to investigate that slime-person.
Maybe they was the one who led the horde.
At least that was what I think from my experiences with slimes in the worlds I visited before.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Quest Report:
Report:
Tonight the clouds was covering the moon and the stars, making the night seemed darker than usual.
There were quite a few creatures that peeking from the forest near the wall, however they seemed to be too afraid to get closer.
Sometimes, there would be one or two that tried to get closer, however they quickly scampered away when I looked at them.
I also checked the city, however, most of the citizen had retreated to their home and I couldn't see the night district, where those who still awake spend their time, from my position.
There's one suspicious guy who walked alone in the street near the wall, but seeing how he walked, he surely was just drunk.
The only thing that keep me from not taking this job again was the pleasant silence and the nice view of the city.

By the way, if you want something of value from this report, I heard from one of the guards that a few nights ago someone fell from the wall and become a puddle of goo then move like a slime afterward.
I saw a notice about the slime horde around this city,
At least that was what I think from my experiences with slimes.
Glad to hear nothing happened, here's your reward.
  • 25 exp
  • 10 g

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
> > >
Cooking Rations
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 items
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >
Report for Quest: Cooking Rations
Sponsor

Name: Randell Stephenson
Method of completion: I spent some time in the guild kitchens cooking rations this morning. It wasn't a difficult challenge to undertake. Nothing of particular interest happened either. It was fairly uneventful. I made the forty rations, none of them were found unsatisfactory, and I went on my way.
Appraised and Approved by: Receptionist Konaha

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Report for Quest: Cooking Rations
Sponsor

Name: Randell Stephenson
Method of completion: I spent some time in the guild kitchens cooking rations this morning. It wasn't a difficult challenge to undertake. Nothing of particular interest happened either. It was fairly uneventful. I made the forty rations, none of them were found unsatisfactory, and I went on my way.
Good job, here's your reward.
  • Other: 5 Rations

Zoey

Mustachu
Quest Report:
Report:

Considering that there's a slime horde around this city, I think you need to investigate that slime-person.
Maybe they was the one who led the horde.
At least that was what I think from my experiences with slimes in the worlds I visited before.
This seems to just be a duplicate of your last report. as such I cannot give you a reward.

OOC: Only the end was different you need to write a new report to get a reward.
OOC: I'll asume this was an accident.

Bochi

Bandit Subjugation
Sponsor
Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Apprehend a bandit, thief, or highwayman.
Explanation:
The roads are dangerous! If you see someone doing bad things, you should stop them!

Rewards:
  • EXP: 200
  • Money: 20G
The adventurer stared at the request, rather hesitant. Her eyebrows were furrowed with worry.

Will the quest still be considered a pass if I accidentally killed the bandit?

While it seemed like she was worried about the wrong thing, it's true that the target this time was human. Therefore, for herself, who was a human, to potentially end another human's life---

What if he has circumstances that led to him becoming a bandit? Should I just let him attack first so I can claim self-defence later?

---No, young lady. Are you sure that's what you're supposed to be worried about right now?

*****​

One seriously perplexed girl was standing a little ways off the main road, thinking about things as she walked. Not paying particular attention to the road, she would run into something every now and then.

*Bam*

"Sorry! Hmm, I don't know..."

*Bam*

"Ow! Sorry about that! Maybe I should ask first---"

*Bam*

"Owwie! Sorry!"

"No problem, kiddo. If you want to apologise, you can give me everything you're wearing now."

The girl looked up to the third obstacle she had ran into; a big guy in rags, a sword hanging by his side. One second, two seconds, three seconds...

"You're a bandit!"

"Uhm...yeah. In case that wasn't obvious enough by my outfit, yes, I am a bandit. Now hand over all your valuables!...Umm..."

Vicious had a worried look on her face.

"Mister Bandit, were you disowned by your family because your fetish for girl clothing was discovered?"

"...Haaah?"

"Doesn't seem so...do you have a family member who's fallen ill, maybe? Like, your son or daughter caught a rare disease and urgently needs money to see the doctor?"

"No!"

"Uhm, uhmm, uhmmm…Your wife cheated on you with another man, so you became a bandit to get revenge and burn down his estate!"

"I don't HAVE a wife! Why are you asking me this?!"

"Ah?! Then, then, I know! You and the local lord's daughter fell in love with each other, but because of your lowly birth, her father exiled you! So you're here waiting for when she sneaks out of the house in a carriage and comes to elope with you!"

"WHY IS IT GETTING WORSE?!"

Frowning, Vicious pondered extremely deeply before striking the palm of her hand with a fist.

"That's not it either?! Then...Oh, I get it! You are part of the rebel movement to overthrow the monarchy and seize the means of production, but have temporarily taken up the cover of bandits!"

"That sounds great---I mean, NO! Why would I do anything of that kind?!"

Vicious went >.<).

"None of those...I get it! Your dream is to amass a crew to find the OnO POece to become the POrate KiOg!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"You really don't have any problems? No hidden fetishes, no sick relatives, no grudge against someone who did you wrong, no cheating or non-existent wife, and you're not part of some revolutionary movement?"

"NO! None of those! I'm perfectly fine!"

"So that means you became a bandit for the sake of being a bandit! Am I right?"

"YES!"

"Really? Thank god..."

The girl wiped away the tear trickling out of her eye in relief...
...And in the next moment her face darkened, the relieved smile replaced by a frightening ear-to-ear grin. A rumbling noise came out of her throat as she stepped forward. The bandit nervously took a step back.

"Since you have no exceptional circumstances...I'll have to trouble you to take a walk with me. The quest won't settle itself, hehe..."

"What are you talking about! Get away from me, girl!"

*Wham*

As the dust settled from the man faceplanting into the dirt, a bruise starting to swell on his forehead, Vicious dusted her hands in satisfaction.

Phew, stress gone. I should do this again whenever I feel too tense. Now, back to Scribel!

Last edited: