Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 1 (1 Str to 1 Dex)

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 0.5 (1 Str to 2 Dex)

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
ROB killed you by accident, decides to yeet you into isekai to fight holy war (you can't say no). Gives you an option to choose between Strength build, Dexterity build or Balanced build.

1. Strength build: fights with overwhelming power and crushing blows. Might be slow but also tanky because more muscle = more HP.
2. Dexterity build: fights with finesse and jumps around like a squirrel high on meth. Glassy but Dodge build.
3. Balanced build: basic.

And ROB gave you three options to ratio your stats. No he does not allow min-maxing because too much strength and not enough flexibility equals to tissue tears, strains and sprains. Too much flexibility and not enough strength equals to loose ligament and joint instability.

So what do you choose for your Strength to Dexterity ratio? 2, 1 or 0.5?

I choose 1. Because I am basic.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
ROB killed you by accident, decides to yeet you into isekai to fight holy war (you can't say no). Gives you an option to choose between Strength build, Dexterity build or Balanced build.

1. Strength build: fights with overwhelming power and crushing blows. Might be slow but also tanky because more muscle = more HP.
2. Dexterity build: fights with finesse and jumps around like a squirrel high on meth. Glassy but Dodge build.
3. Balanced build: basic.

And ROB gave you three options to ratio your stats. No he does not allow min-maxing because too much strength and not enough flexibility equals to tissue tears, strains and sprains. Too much flexibility and not enough strength equals to loose ligament and joint instability.

So what do you choose for your Strength to Dexterity ratio? 2, 1 or 0.5?

I choose 1. Because I am basic.
Charisma. Have the person walk to me and impale themselves on my sword~
I mean this wholly innocently of course!

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I suddenly recall this advice from those who got isekaied.

"You just need to be good at either of these two things.

1. Run fast
2. Have a healing factor/ armor/ high HP

Run fast, you don't need to be the first, you just don't be the last.

Have a high HP/ armor/ healing factor so that you don't die on first contact.

So boyo, run, run for your life."

Kamelingil

Multiversal Author
Choosing Dexterity be like
images (94).jpeg