Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Epsil

"Hey GM, I've not once seen you do any guildmaster work in person... are you really the guildmaster? What proof do you have?" She spoke slowly and calmly, giving him an ominous glare as he throws a bunch of work onto her shoulders.
That's the Guild Master? She looks a bit uh.... too young?

Feathers95

"Well, in his registration file, it says he is, but who knows, maybe it's a fake identity." She responded inquisitively without turning her eyes away from the little curly horned fellow that jumped down from the roof.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Ah-ha, long time no see Mister Randell. Here's the promised book I wrote about fundamental knowledge of Mana. Please keep in mind that this is only an introductory about Mana and Water Magic, and it is in no way guarantee success for anyone reading it. After all, everyone had their unique way to feel the Mana, and they had to explore it themselves to find the most suitable way at their own pace.

*Hands out a small book, named Luna's Little Tomb of Mana and Water Magic*
"I similarly prepared a short lesson for you as well."
Randell takes out a ten sheets of parchment, almost every inch of it covered in words (both sides).
"I did my best to write a summary of the basics, but it seemed important to make sure you wouldn't make any amateur mistakes. I hope you don't mind the small writing."
Randell hands over Randell's Lessons on the Basics of Alchemy.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"The guildmaster is very... Mysterious.

"It is better to not give it too much thought, there must be a reason the gods have guided him to the path of handling this guild."

HURGMCGURG

That Guy

"It is better to not give it too much thought, there must be a reason the gods have guided him to the path of handling this guild."
"I wouldn't put too much trust in appearances. They're known for being deceiving."

Bochi

"I wouldn't put too much trust in appearances. They're known for being deceiving."
"God forbid the reason being that 'he was bored and had nothing to do'."

Vicious, dressed for the job, was heading out to take another request again.

Epsil

Him? :blob_blank::sweating_profusely:. I guess looks can be decieving.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"... If only appearances were the only issue..." *makes a silent prayer to The Goddess*
"God forbid the reason being that 'he was bored and had nothing to do'."

Vicious, dressed for the job, was heading out to take another request again.
"Let us not... Think of such disastrous scenarios."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Did you... Did you just show everyone that the roof is falling into pieces and barely holding the ceiling in place? Do you realize how much work Pierre has put in keeping this a secret from the rest of the patrons?

"Mister Gem, I can assure you that you'll be having a long scolding tonight, and it won't come from me... May the gods teach you that you should be more careful with your actions."
I've been wanting to ask about this for a long time... If you don't mind me, Miss Nene, could you tell me about your Goddess? I've been picking up some interested in divinity, and do you perhaps knew about the name, the God of Light in this world?

Moshi

Nyx has entered the Tavern

Nyx sighed as he sat down in a secluded spot. "Are there even diviners around here? I've been searching forever. Maybe there's one over in another city..."

I'm sure you're out there somewhere. Somewhere... I swear I'll find you again. And this time, I'm never letting you go. I'll take you somewhere far away, and we'll live together.. just you and me... forever...

OOC: *sweats* writing yandere is hard...

damn, I abuse ellipses a lot

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Nyx has entered the Tavern

Nyx sighed as he sat down in a secluded spot. "Are there even diviners around here? I've been searching forever. Maybe there's one over in another city..."

I'm sure you're out there somewhere. Somewhere... I swear I'll find you again. And this time, I'm never letting you go. I'll take you somewhere far away, and we'll live together.. just you and me... forever...

OOC: *sweats* writing yandere is hard...

damn, I abuse ellipses a lot
Diviner is a mysterious profession. Sorry, but I have never seen one before. In my previous world, only the high-levelled priests could receive the grace of the Lord to peek into the future. So, you should go inquire about them in the church, but, whether or not would they help you, I have no idea.

Moshi

Diviner is a mysterious profession. Sorry, but I have never seen one before. In my previous world, only the high-levelled priests could receive the grace of the Lord to peek into the future. So, you should go inquire about them in the church, but, whether or not would they help you, I have no idea.

Nyx looked curiously at the person who had spoken. "The future? I don't need to know that. All I need is someone who can locate the person I'm looking for."

They seemed to be willing to tell him more about the people here, so he decided to ask them. "Do you know anyone like that?"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Nyx looked curiously at the person who had spoken. "The future? I don't need to know that. All I need is someone who can locate the person I'm looking for."

They seemed to be willing to tell him more about the people here, so he decided to ask them. "Do you know anyone like that?"
Although I do not know any diviner, we have at least two priestesses within our adventure guild, so you could try asking around from them. Their names are Miss Nene and Miss Oam.

Moshi

Although I do not know any diviner, we have at least two priestesses within our adventure guild, so you could try asking around from them. Their names are Miss Nene and Miss Oam.
"I see... thank you. Where can I find those two?"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"I see... thank you. Where can I find those two?"
On the second thought, I think that Miss Oam has some divination spell, so you could find her. As for her current location, no idea. She should be doing some charity work at some church. You could try your luck there.

Moshi

On the second thought, I think that Miss Oam has some divination spell, so you could find her. As for her current location, no idea. She should be doing some charity work at some church. You could try your luck there.
"Thanks again. I'll try going there." Yes... one step closer...

Nyx has exited the Tavern.

LazyLonduf

A short woman enters the tavern. Everyone seems to have taken notice of her presence, but they quickly went back to their drinking. The woman is looking around while grasping her umbrella tightly.