Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

LazyLonduf

*looks at solet* So... I see, thank you for the help. I've been notified by the guild about the completion of the quest. *bows*

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
*looks at solet* So... I see, thank you for the help. I've been notified by the guild about the completion of the quest. *bows*
Ah— I'll tell Luna about your words. I didn't do anything, it's her that insisted to investigate about the disease.

LazyLonduf

Ah— I'll tell Luna about your words. I didn't do anything, it's her that insisted to investigate about the disease.
*looks back at the slip of paper* I see... so Luna is like your other half is it?
Then I hope you can receive the reward for their behalf. I promised a divination.

*walks over to take a seat* ...what do you wish to know?

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
*looks back at the slip of paper* I see... so Luna is like your other half is it?
Then I hope you can receive the reward for their behalf. I promised a divination.

*walks over to take a seat* ...what do you wish to know?
Hm... This might be dangerous, but I would like you to read this report to fill in the information. And, if possible, and if it doesn't seem too dangerous, as the unknown being might be too high above for us to touch, I would like to know what is my connection with such a place, and why did it choose me.

LazyLonduf

Hm... This might be dangerous, but I would like you to read this report to fill in the information. And, if possible, and if it doesn't seem too dangerous, as the unknown being might be too high above for us to touch, I would like to know what is my connection with such a place, and why did it choose me.
It does sound very dangerous. But divining clues should be fine... but mind you, I can not look too far into it.
*flips a coin*
Heads
*flips a coin*
Heads
*flips a coin*
Tails
*flips a coin*
Heads*

*flips a coin*
Heads
*flips a coin*
Heads
*flips a coin*
Heads
*flips a coin*
Heads

Hmm...

LazyLonduf

I was focusing on direction, so there are a few ways I can look at this. It might be that there are clues in the south, or danger in the south. I also predicted wrong twice at the last four coins. So it could either be in the south west or south east.

I will try once again just in case.
*puts umbrella vertically*
falls west.
falls north
falls south-east
falls west.

*flips coin*
Heads
*flips coin*
Tails
*flips coin*
Tails
*flips coin*
Heads

I have gotten my prediction wrong three times. But there's a large chance that there might be clues in the west.

I am a little tired for now... I hope it is enough.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I was focusing on direction, so there are a few ways I can look at this. It might be that there are clues in the south, or danger in the south. I also predicted wrong twice at the last four coins. So it could either be in the south west or south east.

I will try once again just in case.
falls west.
falls north
falls south-east
falls west.

*flips coin*
Heads
*flips coin*
Tails
*flips coin*
Tails
*flips coin*
Heads

I have gotten my prediction wrong three times. But there's a large chance that there might be clues in the west.

I am a little tired for now... I hope it is enough.
As cryptic as it could be... hmm... West of what, exactly? The City or the graveyard?

LazyLonduf

As cryptic as it could be... hmm... West of what, exactly? The City or the graveyard?
I can't tell exactly what... I couldn't see exactly what it is trying to say. It is also due to my loss of senses when coming to this world that it so vague. I could still feel the Primordial Ones, but many things also feels like it has been put in the wrong place.
For now, I could only tell generally what is requested. And even that... There may be a 1 in 4... or 1 in 3 chance of being completely wrong.

Epsil

"I feel like I've been reborn!", Adsall shouted. "Finally I'm out of that cast!"
*He approaches the bar*
"One meal and one drink please."
*slides over 12G to the bartender*

Obscura_Luna

The door of the tavern was pushed open, revealing a figure dressed in leather vest while carrying his hunting gear. After looking around, he approached the bar and then took a seat on one of the available stool. "Excuse me, sir," he said to the bartender, "do you know this Adsall person?" he said as he pulled out the request paper and slid it onto the counter.
@Epsil

Reactions: GM

Epsil

The door of the tavern was pushed open, revealing a figure dressed in leather vest while carrying his hunting gear. After looking around, he approached the bar and then took a seat on one of the available stool. "Excuse me, sir," he said to the bartender, "do you know this Adsall person?" he said as he pulled out the request paper and slid it onto the counter.
@Epsil
"Ah my request. I thought I made it pretty clear. Do you have any questions about it?"

Obscura_Luna

"Ah my request. I thought I made it pretty clear. Do you have any questions about it?"
He was not expecting to see the person right away. He then nodded at him. "Yes, quite clear. Except, will the reward will still be available for me to get myself a hunting axe instead of a weapon?" He then pulled out the rusted hatchet from his belt. "I'm worried that this will not hold out for long," said the hunter with a slight saddened tone. "Ah, I'm Michuema," he said as he bowed to him. "Apology for not introducing myself."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I can't tell exactly what... I couldn't see exactly what it is trying to say. It is also due to my loss of senses when coming to this world that it so vague. I could still feel the Primordial Ones, but many things also feels like it has been put in the wrong place.
For now, I could only tell generally what is requested. And even that... There may be a 1 in 4... or 1 in 3 chance of being completely wrong.
That's true. The foreign rules of this world also reset my sorcery mastery and Solet's Holy magic mastery. Anyway, I could see that you needed to rest, so take care!

Epsil

He was not expecting to see the person right away. He then nodded at him. "Yes, quite clear. Except, will the reward will still be available for me to get myself a hunting axe instead of a weapon?" He then pulled out the rusted hatchet from his belt. "I'm worried that this will not hold out for long," said the hunter with a slight saddened tone. "Ah, I'm Michuema," he said as he bowed to him. "Apology for not introducing myself."
"That is possible, yes." Though I have to reduce the gold from the quest by 20G. Nice to meet you by the way.

Obscura_Luna

"That is possible, yes." Though I have to reduce the gold from the quest by 20G. Nice to meet you by the way.
"...by 20G..." The whisper was almost inaudible, but the hesitation was clear. After thinking for a bit, he then let out a sigh. "Understood," a nod followed his firm voice. "I will do your quest." He then looked at his patron again. "Big rock and leather. Any leather is fine?"

Epsil

"...by 20G..." The whisper was almost inaudible, but the hesitation was clear. After thinking for a bit, he then let out a sigh. "Understood," a nod followed his firm voice. "I will do your quest." He then looked at his patron again. "Big rock and leather. Any leather is fine?"
"Yeah any is fine. Just don't go getting scraps from the trash cans." Adsall said.

Obscura_Luna

"Yeah any is fine. Just don't go getting scraps from the trash cans."
"I won't," he said, followed by a shake of his head. "I don't want to do anything half-hearted. It is not what I have been taught to me." He then looked at him and then gave a slight bow again. "I will inform you when everything is done. Thank you." After that last sentence, he stood up and then exited the tavern.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I've been wanting to ask about this for a long time... If you don't mind me, Miss Nene, could you tell me about your Goddess? I've been picking up some interested in divinity, and do you perhaps knew about the name, the God of Light in this world?
"About The Goddess? I am always glad to preach her words to new followers, what might you be interested in knowing about?

"I'm afraid I don't know much about the local deities of Tonia however, while I respect their domain and will not antagonize their followers, I have no real interest in learning about themselves, for I'm sure The Goddess will safely guide my steps."
Nyx looked curiously at the person who had spoken. "The future? I don't need to know that. All I need is someone who can locate the person I'm looking for."

They seemed to be willing to tell him more about the people here, so he decided to ask them. "Do you know anyone like that?"
Although I do not know any diviner, we have at least two priestesses within our adventure guild, so you could try asking around from them. Their names are Miss Nene and Miss Oam.
"Divination is not something that falls within the domain of The Goddess, she guides our paths silently from the Divine Plane, and it is our duty to trust her guidance and to follow the path she laid out to us.

"The divine will is beyond the comprehension of mortals, so trying to understand it is a futile effort. I can only pray mister Nyx finds the person he is looking for."

Euka

After a weary day, it was time to call it a day and head into the tavern.

The place was bustling with all types of figures. To each on their own, I sat down on a free table. There was a loud creak on the chair as if my armor weight was testing its endurance to hold me. A waitress comes by and asks for my order,

"Common meal with a refreshment."

A give her 10G and she leaves towards the window sill to the kitchen only to loudly shout my order. Moments later she comes back with a bowl of brownish liquid along with green plants that I do not recognize, next to it was a glass of yellowish liquid. I thank the waitress and she heads to another customer.

I take of my helm only stare at the food in a daze.

"*long sigh* Strange town...."