Your handwriting

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
My handwriting is between great and illegible. Really depends on what it is. If it's a government document it will be basically illegible. If I am writing something for fun it will be great.

Sola-sama

Human Supremacist African Warlord
I used to be ambidextrous, but ever since I graduated and having lost the necessity to physically write, my left-hand writing now succ.
Anyway, this is my right-hand handwriting.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
My words are very short and small. In a normal notebook I can fit like 15 of 4-6 letters words in there, our culture use to say that words tell a lot for a person. And someone who write small words are quite selfish so there be it.

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
My words are very short and small. In a normal notebook I can fit like 15 of 4-6 letters words in there, our culture use to say that words tell a lot for a person. And someone who write small words are quite selfish so there be it.
I've read in a book that having small words is good for spelling because the children see the entire word or several words in a glance and it helps them.
My home country's educational system says (or used to say when the educational system was good) that a letter should be around 3 mm tall and around half as wide. For Capital letters it's 7.5 mm tall.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
You mean 15 words in a line right? I don't see how small words make someone selfish though? :blob_hmm_two:

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
My writing is pretty good. I'd rate it somewhere between a doctor's handwriting and an eldritch abomination tearing the fabric of reality. It's also microscopic, like really. I had a teacher who couldn't read my handwriting without using an actual lens.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
I can write well with both hands. My handwriting is legible, but shakey. I'm decent at cursive and find my Korean lettering to be better. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Mine is okay but sometimes I'll write some letters in a word as cursive while the others are block letters. This is done at random intervals.

laccoff_mawning

I write in the most lazy efficient way possible. What letter should be done in three strokes, I do in two. What should be done with two, if possible, I do in one.
most call my handwriting illegible; I call it ahead of its time.

D

Deleted member 139452

I write in the most lazy efficient way possible. What letter should be done in three strokes, I do in two. What should be done with two, if possible, I do in one.
most call my handwriting illegible; I call it ahead of its time.
Have you tried steno?

melchi

What is a custom title?
Can witches use handwriting for their targeting system?