I cut my hair

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
First time I participated in a Wiccan ritual, my nose blasted open and I almost fainted.

Reckon I leave the rune reading and stone jingling to the witches now.
Sounds about right. I have seen some creepy shit.
they aaall say it. "I won't ever do magic again, great witch", "making a deal with you was the worst mistake of my life, great witch", "please grant me more, great witch"... At this point all of this is like from that song... How did it go?
No means yes?
Yeah, no. No means NO.

melchi

What is a custom title?
What should I do with my ponytail? Donate it? Sell it? Send it to someone as a vague threat? Give it away? Throw it in the trash? What do y'all think?
If your hair is not a certain length and braided I don't think locks of love will take it.

I had a friend who was a hair stylist and a teenage girl was excited to donate her long hair to locks of love. After the hair was braided and cut she asked to hold it one last time. And when she did, the braid came undone and fell out all over the floor.

Tsuru

Robot
What should I do with my ponytail? Donate it? Sell it? Send it to someone as a vague threat? Give it away? Throw it in the trash? What do y'all think?
Burn it !!!!

OR SOMEONE WILL DO A VOODOO DOLL OF IT !!!!!!

OR WORSE !
a love potionnnnnnnnn~~~~~~
No woman shall dislike such majestic hair, your gf is a keeper. Now give her to me

!
[TSURU]

Metal Gear Solid Spotted GIF - Metal Gear Solid Spotted Seen GIFs

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
In 2019, I stopped cutting my hair because I was busy.
In 2020, covid hit, and It was a pain to get my hair cut.
In 2021, My barber died from something that may or may not have been covid. Not sure.
Haven't cut my hair since.

If I do get around to cutting my hair, I will shave it all off and donate it to:
Like all responsible authors should.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
You totally should. Of yourself. Then you can tell your voodoo doll to be happy and stop crying all the time and tell the voodoo doll that it doesn't matter that he never did anything with his life and that nobody likes him and that it's okay he never made any friends and it's perfectly fine that everyone he hates for bullying and torturing him is happy and had rich fulfilling lives and that there is no karma or justice and that they are happy even if they made your life a living hell and an emotional cripple and that your voodoo doll should forget all that and be happy because maybe just maybe it'll actually work and you won't be in continuous emotional torment unable to let go of your pain and suffering anymore.

OR...

You could mail it to me because my cat likes to eat hair for some reason. Seriously. I have to lock up all the hairbrushes in the house or he'll chew them up to eat the hair.

Placeholder

> "Over the last several years, synthetic-hair technology has vastly improved, giving synthetic hair wigs more of a “real-hair” feel, making them lighter, cooler to wear, and easier to style. With these advancements, synthetic wigs are now the preferred wig choice for cancer patients. This change in patient need has resulted in decreased demand for real-hair wigs at the American and Canadian Cancer Societies, and as a result the time has come to wind down the Beautiful Lengths program."
> https://pantene.ca/en-ca/usa/beautiful-lengths#:~:text=Over the last,Beautiful Lengths program.

Instead, you can knock together a lovely momento mori for your loved ones:

> "Hair art has its roots in the 17th and 18th century, when high infant mortality rates meant that “death was everywhere,” writes Karen Bachmann in an essay for the recent book Death: A Graveside Companion. “The keeping and saving of hair for future use in jewelry or other commemorative craft (such as wreaths) was common.” But it wasn’t until the Victorian era that “the ‘cult of the dead’ became almost a mania in Britain.”"
> https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy...-hair#:~:text=Hair art has,mania in Britain.”