Do you consider yourself smart?

D

Deleted member 54065

I'm smart. I don't use Globe.

For starters, Globe and Smart are the names of Philippines' leading cellular telecom companies.

download (1).png

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I'm somewhat smart but I have knowledge and a good memory, if people are okay with boring and long explanations they ask me.

CubicleHermit

Book smart. Below average on common sense but still functional
Street dumb. EQ really dumb (somewhere on the spectrum, which doesn't help.)

Voidiris

You shouldn't rely on people's self-descriptions, instead, hear what others say about them and see their actions to make genuine judgement yourself.
You should rather judge with the informations that their actions provide, their self evaluation and the opinion of others. The more information, the better your judgment will be.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
You shouldn't rely on people's self-descriptions, instead, hear what others say about them and see their actions to make genuine judgement yourself.
You should rather judge with the informations that their actions provide, their self evaluation and the opinion of others. The more information, the better your judgment will be.
But if I did that I would only be the 3rd dumbest on the forums! If you ain't first you are last.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
But you don't want poor-quality information, which is why studying the results of their work is more important.

You can use these methods for many qualities other than intelligence, too.

Voidiris

But you don't want poor-quality information, which is why studying the results of their work is more important.

You can use these methods for many qualities other than intelligence, too.
Sorry, I forgot that. If you have many informations, you can probably see wrong information and judge about their wrongness. What could lead to a better conclusion.