SHF High-school Fanfic

How can you be stereotypical Russian if you can't squat in a corner with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a Draco in the other while wearing a blue track suit?
You know what with being a floating ball of fingers and all
I can wear elastic Adidas bands around my fingers and rub vodka into my skin.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Would a shared google doc make sense? People could make suggestions and stuff on the sheet.

Last edited:

MakoOstterich

Currently, I am offline; I will catch up with you all later.

Update List:
  • Vote on how to handle the writing here:​
  • The account where the story will be created:​
  • Possible cover:​

FAQ:
  • How do we write it?​
    • The poll is looking pretty conclusive already, so we will go with submissions.​
  • Who can write it?
    • Anyone who wants a shot at it.
  • What are the rules?
    • If you include someone from the class, click on their names first. Read what their character is about, what they permitted, and what not. Be respectful of their choices.
    • There are no other rules, just ScribbleHub's rules.
    • Although I will reject hardcore stuff, this story is not to weird each other out but to have fun.
  • What type of POV should I write?
    • What you feel confident in. This is for fun, for us, to have a good time and build up a good feeling community.
  • How long a chapter should be?
    • I think a minimum of 800 words should be followed so the system/algorithm doesn't flag the story as spam.
    • No upper limit, but if it's filled with junk and AI blabber, I will not post it.
  • Are you going to vet the submissions?
    • Yes. I will also run them through my Grammarly account for editing.
  • When will the chapters be posted?
    • When they are ready. No established schedule. It will be as random as the story itself. (Taking into consideration that I also have my job and running stories to work on). Follow the account, and you will be notified when a chapter drops.
  • What about story continuity?
    • Think of it as an episodic show. One chapter can build on a previous chapter, but it is not required. The continuity is the characters, new characters, and that it plays in a high school setting. That's it. Even if one character may blow up in one chapter, they can return in the following one, just like how Kenny always returned in South Park. This is Scribble Hub High; plotholes are our jam.
  • How will we know who wrote the chapter?
    • When submitting your work, you can tell me if you want credits or remain anonymous. If you want, I will disclose the writer at the end of the chapter.
  • How do we submit?
    • In whatever way, shape, or form, send your draft to me @ [email protected]
    • I will do the rest. If the chapter is rejected for some reason, I will write back and explain why.
  • I have a question that is not in here.
    • Ask, and I will also update the FAQ.
Submitting works is better since the uploader can curate the chapters.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
@Corty I don't know if you had already the idea to do it, but maybe you can add the class with the seats number illustration to the first chapter or maybe even have it in each chapter in a spoiler to help readers, thus even if they don't know who are who, they can see it with the class illustration.

We can also add a characters glossary if that can help.