SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Welcome! I will introduce you all soon when my chapter gets on. A bit more about that later.

Okay!

@Sleds this is important:

Now, everyone!

Take this into consideration. I am going to write a chapter that will:
  • Canonize the fact I am the class prez.
  • Introduce the transfer students
  • Bring writing prompts
Yes. I will periodically give out quests coming from the teachers. One is going to be rat extermination in the school basement, helping out Mac, our Janitor.

There will be more ofc and as the school can have as many basements as many writers, it is no problem if more of you tackle it.

It will be not mandatory of course. But it will be an anchor point for all of you to establish a type of a timeline.

Also, I was thinking of seasons. For now we will remain in spring. Summer will come later, I will announce it in a chapter. We are following the weeb school semester structure.
Sounds good. Hmmm… the janitor must hate me. I leave pools of blood everywhere

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Chair: Pick for me
Name: MidnightFox
Info: A combination of A Fallen Angel and Kitsune that's also a Hacker for some reason, don't ask since it was a result of 3 timelines merging into one entity. Also is En-chan younger sister. Please no Sexual content related to this character

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Info: A combination of A Fallen Angel and Kitsune that's also a Hacker for some reason, don't ask since it was a result of 3 timelines merging into one entity. Also is En-chan younger sister. Please no Sexual content related to this character
I declare your seat to be behind the blackboard.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I hope you can sit upside down for your chair.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I wrote you as watching Corty, so I guess you were really focused on stalking.
Gathering intelligence then-

I overheard a rumor that Corty had a really good recipe that they just got their hands on~
˝/\__/\˝
(✿≖‿⁠<)✨️

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Female? You can sit on my lap.

Nvm guys I read the last sentence

Redemit

Those are good weapons too. Would you like to be stabbed? It’ll be fun~
That's it!!! All I asked is you keep the floors and walls and ceilings blood free!!!
Now you get the red mop and blue bucket (they're cursed by the way)
The mop makes you mop floors until your hands bleed and smears the blood around on the floor the blue bucket is your only salvation you must fill it to the brim with your tears to clean the floors and the mop
you'll only be free once both are clean and spotless

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
That's it!!! All I asked is you keep the floors and walls and ceilings blood free!!!
Now you get the red mop and blue bucket (they're cursed by the way)
The mop makes you mop floors until your hands bleed and smears the blood around on the floor the blue bucket is your only salvation you must fill it to the brim with your tears to clean the floors and the mop
you'll only be free when both are spotless
Hmmm~ okay I’ll just have to bend reality so that those items don’t exist anymore. Problems solved~