SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Now I'm starting to wonder if adding bad luck to my character concept is a good idea. Its basically like I'm not even courting death at this point but just skip past the courting part and ending up lighting the beacon to ask for a swift erasure of my existence.
Wait, bad luck is a part of your character concept? Found a way to hamfist you into my chapter then.

Prepare to get shot and have your balls touched(the balls will be provided for you)

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
1705853310150.png

LET, ME COOK.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I assure you I have a very thick shell. And if I ever need help, I'll call for you.

A child is not really delusional, though.
As long as you see things the way you want, you are delusional.
Now I'm starting to wonder if adding bad luck to my character concept is a good idea. Its basically like I'm not even courting death at this point but just skip past the courting part and ending up lighting the beacon to ask for a swift erasure of my existence.

....I better off not coming out of the basement considering lady luck is too jealous of me flirting with death and straight up increasing the difficulty to an 11 just because my former life was a bit easier.
We'll don't worry I'll be watching you.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Wait, bad luck is a part of your character concept? Found a way to hamfist you into my chapter then.

Prepare to get shot and have your balls touched(the balls will be provided for you)
if you ever need to pull on the planck strings of probability, to swim in the depths of the quantum foam and make bs happen, i'm your man! er, octopus.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

Great. I'm not even transfered to the school and not only did I just get molested, shot and probably suffering from a mild shock of seeing eldrich beings appearing right in front of me, I'm a bit afraid about what you gonna do to me in your story now...
We'll don't worry I'll be watching you.
I'm not even surprise anymore. Just like my friend who once brought me to his (not-so-mentally-stable)girlfriend's house and didn't get brutally tortured for 3 days because I let him cook.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Great. I'm not even transfered to the school and not only did I just get molested, shot and probably suffering from a mild shock of seeing eldrich beings appearing right in front of me, I'm a bit afraid about what you gonna do to me in your story now...
Nothing too bad. You're just caught in some unfortunate circumstances and ended up on a trip to the nurse.

if you ever need to pull on the planck strings of probability, to swim in the depths of the quantum foam and make bs happen, i'm your man! er, octopus.
Yep, don't worry, you'll be hanging around the other eldritch horrors

(I'm already 2.5k words in and I still haven't featured more than half of the class >_>)

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Now, everyone!

Take this into consideration. I am going to write a chapter that will:
  • Canonize the fact I am the class prez.
  • Introduce the transfer students
  • Bring writing prompts
Yes. I will periodically give out quests coming from the teachers. One is going to be rat extermination in the school basement, helping out Mac, our Janitor.

There will be more ofc and as the school can have as many basements as many writers, it is no problem if more of you tackle it.

It will be not mandatory of course. But it will be an anchor point for all of you to establish a type of a timeline.

Also, I was thinking of seasons. For now we will remain in spring. Summer will come later, I will announce it in a chapter. We are following the weeb school semester structure.
The quest by the teachers are kinda what I wanted to write, but there not the random thing with it, with the random team, the interaction can be "legendary".

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I'm not even surprise anymore. Just like my friend who once brought me to his (not-so-mentally-stable)girlfriend's house and didn't get brutally tortured for 3 days because I let him cook.
I wouldn't boink anyone in class. You're all psychos
Thanks for the compliments!~
Nothing too bad. You're just caught in some unfortunate circumstances and ended up on a trip to the nurse.

Yep, don't worry, you'll be hanging around the other eldritch horrors

(I'm already 2.5k words in and I still haven't featured more than half of the class >_>)
Yay~ she will join us~