SHF High-school Fanfic

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
How many of you are okay with being evil? I mean, not really the comedic kind. But actual villains—repulsing and atrocious. I've not planned it yet, but I need verbal confirmation before I begin. Likely it'd be an alternate version of yourself, though.
The organization that I'm is already evil since we secretly peddle performance-enhancing drugs to students and with the new drug, "V" we will reap the benefits much more :devilish:

How many of you are okay with being evil? I mean, not really the comedic kind. But actual villains—repulsing and atrocious. I've not planned it yet, but I need verbal confirmation before I begin. Likely it'd be an alternate version of yourself, though.
Write me as a Complicated-Russian-Girl, and I'll be fine with evil stuff.

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
***Anouncement***
As of now, the members of The Fulff Appreciation Club are as follows:
@Aaqil
@Azure_Fog
@DannyTheDaikon
@HelloHound
@quagma
@RiaCorvidiva
@Simple_Russian_Boi
@Voidiris

Anyone else who would like to join, this is the last chance to apply for now. I am about to return to the den to sleep, and will hopefully finish my chapter tomorrow once I wake up.

˝/\⁠⁠_/\˝💤
(⁠⁠⁠✿- _ -)
Added to the glossary, AKA approved by the Student Council.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Even if I'm evil, I will never be an American!
Okay~ but you were reversing all the terms in your name and I thought American would be the closest to the opposite of Russian~ Also shouldn’t be be gal not girl because your original name is boi not boy?