SHF High-school Fanfic

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Bellyrubs.

Henlo. I've gots a question.

I believe a school garden was mentioned here before. So anyone who knows more about the place, do tell me how big and dense the place is. Like is it forested or just has some random plants typical in a school? Also, if there were any important locations there, please tell me too. Many thanks! :blob_cookie:
This garden is an ever-changing place, adapting to the desires of the people who visit it.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
but with how chaotic this place is we could probably have a festival where everyone has to act normal for a day :blob_hmm:
This would make a good chapter tbh, people just dunno how to act normal so they did it weird af, but they tried since there's a good price

"Hello friend, I am a normal person, I don't stab, don't burn, don't molest, don't sell drugs, don't destroy, don't push no one into a stasis state of death, I just study and go home like a normal student..... IGHT FUCK THIS IS TOO HARD I QUIT"

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
fraudulent medic
:blob_pat_sad:Why.....
So...a duckling?
:blob_teary::blob_no:
:blob_evil: *dodges*

A Z U R E
She is evolving....
I’m 5 feet 6 inches~ (or 167.6cm~) I will stab you repeatedly if you call me short~ (when I was last measured)
I will peck your kneecaps so hard that stepping on a lego will be like an massage when compared to the pain I will inflict upon you
:blob_neutral: :blob_catflip:

I'm destined to be looked down upon for the rest of my life :blob_catflip:

As a daikon I'm 20cm long and 10cm diameter :blob_uwu:
Chmol dieko
Quantum physics is for masochists anyways.
That's why I recommend Quacktum physucs
*inhales*
We are born of the blood
Made men by the blood
Undone by the blood
Fear the Old Blood

*dies again* :blob_ghost:
But you are woman...
V E C T O R C A L C U L U S
:sweating_profusely: oh lawd it follows me everywhere
I'm Taler than you I'm 169cm
I hate you
I only see the top of your heads, shorties.

I would like to give a "LOVE TAP" to your toes
Nope. You can be rough.
Doubt @LuoirM's four inches can get rough

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
Henlo. I've gots a question.

I believe a school garden was mentioned here before. So anyone who knows more about the place, do tell me how big and dense the place is. Like is it forested or just has some random plants typical in a school? Also, if there were any important locations there, please tell me too. Many thanks! :blob_cookie:
It has a duck pond where I swim