SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I Like Your Funny Words, Magic Woman!
I'm impressed, Ane-san. 🤩You're really cool, you almost seem like a powerful wizard reading fate. I should definitely draw inspiration from this. Tarot cards have always fascinated me, but I didn't think such intricate readings could be done with them.
This one was very general because I didn't know the question, or what specifically you wanted to know, so it was kinda vague.

Usually when I do a reading for myself I get a very clear answer, if the question is specific.
It doesn't sound very good. The hardest part is having to contextualize it in your own life. There's doubt, but I'll take it more as a suggestion than the actual reality of things. Despite everything, it brings inspiration for writing.:blob_hmm_two:
Cards are always suggestions and they only show one version of what could happen. It's more like an advice rather than order or set of instructions :blob_uwu:
I won't deny that I've been feeling these emotions lately, apart from betrayal. These are strong feelings that shouldn't be suppressed or denied. They are defense mechanisms, and as you said, they will help me face the future. I will feed on them and their creative power.
It's better to let it all out than keeping it bottled up :blob_uwu: and they really are a very powerful inspiration tool.
:blob_hmm_two:
The struggle never ends. However, there is hope at the end of the battles that await me.
This alone is enough for me to keep fighting. I will rely on you all to persevere. :blob_reach:
We will be here for you, whenever you need it :blob_reach:
:blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach:
I need more!
Oke I give even more :blob_reach: :blob_reach:
I understand very well. :blob_no: One day I will move to a tax haven in the tropics, and I swear I will find a way to leech off the state to which I have paid all these taxes!:blob_thor:
Yeah that's right! Abolish taxes! :blob_catflip:
Same.:blob_cringe:
I hope I never find myself in a situation where I am forced to eat insects to survive.
Let's hope we never have to :sweating_profusely:

DannyTheDaikon

bugs aren't too bad. most of em just taste like the seasonings you put on em. crickets and mealworms are kinda flavorless if you cook em properly. not gonna eat any bugs bigger than that, though. if it takes more than one bite to get rid of it, it's out of our comfort league.
I'm definitely not the one to experiment with my food. I'm extremely picky and weird about what I eat. If anything is even slightly gross I'll just refuse to eat.
[understandable, have a nice day.]
*pats you on head*
*another quagma begins preparing salmon with wild rice and lemon risotto.*
*implements and ingredients held in tentacles, wreathed in spectral flames poured forth from the quantum realm. the manifestations of OUR will upon Reality herself, the probabilities of their existence shifting to match OUR desires.*

[what veggies would you like to have with dinner today, daikon of the danny?]
I will have a daikon, naturally :blob_uwu:
Past: Ace of Cups
Present: The Tower
Future: Ten of Cups]
Results:

This three-card spread tells a story of emotional beginnings, upheaval, and eventual fulfillment. The Ace of Cups in the past suggests that a significant emotional or creative beginning set the stage for where you are now. The Tower in the present indicates that you are in the midst of a challenging but transformative period. Despite the current chaos, the Ten of Cups in the future promises a harmonious and fulfilling resolution. The journey from emotional renewal, through upheaval, to ultimate happiness suggests that the challenges you face now are necessary steps towards a more joyful and balanced future.
The Tower always makes me panic whenever I get it :sweating_profusely: fortunately most of the time it just means beeeeeg changes. Still the most stressful tarot card for me...

Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'm sorry, I felt the need to scream. :blob_pat_sad:
It's alright, sometimes we all just need to scream and let our emotions take the wheel.
:blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach:
I need more!
*hugs*
*joins in on the hug*
The Tower always makes me panic whenever I get it :sweating_profusely: fortunately most of the time it just means beeeeeg changes. Still the most stressful tarot card for me...
The Tower... I got it a week before I got drafted. :blob_neutral:

Also, I forgot, what does The Tower up side-down means? I remember that it's important to consider how your cards got drawn.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
I'm definitely not the one to experiment with my food. I'm extremely picky and weird about what I eat. If anything is even slightly gross I'll just refuse to eat.

I will have a daikon, naturally :blob_uwu:

Past: Death
Present: The Moon
Future: Judgement

DannyTheDaikon

Sounds like The Tower :blob_neutral:
Also, I forgot, what does The Tower up side-down means? I remember that it's important to consider how your cards got drawn.
Upsidedown is the reverse of its original meaning. So while normal Tower is a disaster and ruin, the upsidedown means resisting change, avoiding disaster etc.

Not everyone is doing going with the reverse meaning. I don't either, so unless it falls at me or forces itself upsidedown, I always do upright only. Depends on the person kinda :blob_hmm_two: for me it's easier to understand what meaning of the card should I consider depending on what it's surrounded with and the question and just intuition.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
bugs aren't too bad. most of em just taste like the seasonings you put on em. crickets and mealworms are kinda flavorless if you cook em properly. not gonna eat any bugs bigger than that, though. if it takes more than one bite to get rid of it, it's out of our comfort league.
I imagine that not seeing them and eating them heavily processed so they are unrecognizable could help. Also, not feeling the crunchy crunch of the exoskeleton breaking under your teeth and releasing the internal pulp would definitely make the experience less unpleasant. It would also help if they didn't have a distinctive taste, like the smell of green stink bugs.
[Past: Ace of Cups
Present: The Tower
Future: Ten of Cups]
Results:

This three-card spread tells a story of emotional beginnings, upheaval, and eventual fulfillment. The Ace of Cups in the past suggests that a significant emotional or creative beginning set the stage for where you are now. The Tower in the present indicates that you are in the midst of a challenging but transformative period. Despite the current chaos, the Ten of Cups in the future promises a harmonious and fulfilling resolution. The journey from emotional renewal, through upheaval, to ultimate happiness suggests that the challenges you face now are necessary steps towards a more joyful and balanced future.
Can you also read tarot cards? It was to be expected from powerful beings like you, my Lucky Stars. You too will have a happy future after the temporary difficulties. I don't know much about tarot cards, but Ane-san says the tower is a problematic card. I'm sure you will have the strength to overcome the difficulties that await you. I can see it. You are strong.
[We'd be lying if we said we didn't draw some inspiration from our own draw.]
Dreams, stars, and cards. Their interpretations are powerful. These are creative forces that, as writers, we must harness as much as possible. It's our task to find inspiration wherever it hides. Beauty is in everything.

Cards are always suggestions and they only show one version of what could happen. It's more like an advice rather than order or set of instructions :blob_uwu:
The future is not already written. At least, that's what I believe. I think there is a guideline, a semi-determined fate. But we always have the ability to change it, though it requires a lot of effort. It demands the capacity to face our flaws and weaknesses and the ability to overcome them. This is not easy. We often continue to repeat our mistakes, even though we know we are wrong. Our best selves are so close, yet there are forces that pull us toward the worst. It's a struggle.
It's better to let it all out than keeping it bottled up :blob_uwu: and they really are a very powerful inspiration tool.
Yeah. Rather than spewing one's misery onto others, it's better to put it down in writing. I think that's how I started writing. My language professor used to say that writing is therapeutic; I don't think it was his quote, but it always stuck with me. It's magic to transform darkness into something constructive. I think there's something divine in that.
We will be here for you, whenever you need it :blob_reach:
Thank you. It's exactly how I imagine it would be to have an older sister. Would my life have been different if I had one? But then I wouldn't have met you. Thank you, Ane-san. :blob_reach:
Oke I give even more :blob_reach: :blob_reach:
:blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt:
It's alright, sometimes we all just need to scream and let our emotions take the wheel.
Thank you, Mama, for your support. What about you? How have you been lately?
*hugs*
*joins in on the hug*
He hugs even tighter now that Mama is part of the group hug.
I think I'll take it out of the deck.:blob_hmm:
This one was very general because I didn't know the question, or what specifically you wanted to know, so it was kinda vague.

Usually when I do a reading for myself I get a very clear answer, if the question is specific.
I am too scared to ask the question.

Darn, I didn't think I would miss her this much.

Thank you, Mama, for your support. What about you? How have you been lately?
I am slowly going insane from all the work, but that's old news. So I'm okay.
He hugs even tighter now that Mama is part of the group hug.
:blob_melt:
I think I'll take it out of the deck.:blob_hmm:
Nope, you can't, that's gonna ruin the economy predictions.
*pat pat*
Don't worry, she'll be back. You can always ask her discord if you want to. :blob_evil_two::blob_evil:

DannyTheDaikon

The future is not already written. At least, that's what I believe. I think there is a guideline, a semi-determined fate. But we always have the ability to change it, though it requires a lot of effort. It demands the capacity to face our flaws and weaknesses and the ability to overcome them. This is not easy. We often continue to repeat our mistakes, even though we know we are wrong. Our best selves are so close, yet there are forces that pull us toward the worst. It's a struggle.
It really is a huge struggle, but is anything good in life easy? I believe that being able to accomplish your goal, being able to change the path you're on is the biggest reward out there. You get to relax knowing that you managed to change your fate with nothing but a pure determination. It always seemed very cool to me, that we are capable of that :blob_hmm_two:

The hardest part though is realizing what is it that is leading you the wrong path and acknowledging the mistakes you're making. A lot of people try to act blind to their own shortcomings, because they are too afraid to face the truth. But pretending and lying to yourself won't get you anywhere.

(also, I'm using a general "you", so it's more of my rambling than anything directed at you specifically :blob_uwu: )
Yeah. Rather than spewing one's misery onto others, it's better to put it down in writing. I think that's how I started writing. My language professor used to say that writing is therapeutic; I don't think it was his quote, but it always stuck with me. It's magic to transform darkness into something constructive. I think there's something divine in that.
Agreed :blob_uwu: The magic of writing is in how it can be a safe heaven both for the writer and the readers. The ability to pour your own heart on the "paper" for someone else to find shelter in it is such a positive thing. I love it :blob_evil_two:
Thank you. It's exactly how I imagine it would be to have an older sister. Would my life have been different if I had one? But then I wouldn't have met you. Thank you, Ane-san. :blob_reach:
Of course, Matcha-kun :blob_uwu: You can count on Ane-san any time :blob_uwu:
I am too scared to ask the question.

It's only natural. Though, being old and wise now, I can tell you that moments like this have their own benefits. It's a good time to think about yourself and focus on other things that you wouldn't otherwise. It's difficult to command your own feelings, but a bit of discipline doesn't hurt. Besides, being able to take your mind off of this is also gonna help with making the time go faster, so before you know it, all will be good again :blob_uwu:

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Yes, you are indeed a joke.
simon.jpg

Hopper

You see, I would respond to you in detail, but it would be pointless at this point.
I don't like talking needlessly to someone who wouldn't listen or doesn't yet have the means to do so.
Know that I don't hate you. There's just a lot of life separating us.
Wait, wha- I didn't put that card for a negative response.

Am I that ebil? :blob_pat_sad:

DannyTheDaikon

Well my plan failed, i kinda wanted to draw inspiration from what Danny's reading told with these specific tarot cards

I'm Kinda dry on ideas atm
I'm not gonna do reading on handpicked cards. They don't make any sense, so I can't make any reading from that.

Hopper

You are not evil, your sense of humor just doesn't exactly fit. It comes off as mean-spirited. What you think is funny, can be veiwed as malicious to others.
Ah yes, the peak of misunderstandment

I unintentionally do that on a daily basis (no joke, my parents once thought that I was going to murder a kitten wandering in the backyard after they saw me with a knife when I was just trying to DIY some trash into a toy).

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Can you also read tarot cards? It was to be expected from powerful beings like you, my Lucky Stars. You too will have a happy future after the temporary difficulties. I don't know much about tarot cards, but Ane-san says the tower is a problematic card. I'm sure you will have the strength to overcome the difficulties that await you. I can see it. You are strong.

Dreams, stars, and cards. Their interpretations are powerful. These are creative forces that, as writers, we must harness as much as possible. It's our task to find inspiration wherever it hides. Beauty is in everything.
ngl, we've had a little help in interpretation from some witches in a coven or two that we know...
we have no choice but to act like we have free will, is how i've seen it put. if one were to recreate the exact same first second or so of the universe, things will play out pretty much almost exactly the same, save for the occasional random flux in the quantum foam. but then again, nobody knows yet if that is truly random, or if it would flux again in the exact same way if you recreate the original conditions.
it really is therapeutic. just get those words out of your head, and they can stop bothering you because they're trapped on a page now. one can vent their frustrations, work out their fantasies, or just think about things.

:blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt:
we grew up the eldest of four siblings. it's not all fun and games having to be the responsible one and raising your siblings. especially when your actual parents kinda forget to do that themselves...
Agreed :blob_uwu: The magic of writing is in how it can be a safe heaven both for the writer and the readers. The ability to pour your own heart on the "paper" for someone else to find shelter in it is such a positive thing. I love it :blob_evil_two:
the fact that someone looks at our little characters and thinks about them is a real joy sometimes. they thought about the character doing things, and now they're in their head! we did that! the magic of language...