SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Could have looped simulacrum with wish making his army of simulacrum cast true polimorph to make an army of mythical creatures too
U forgot to cast death ward to not get one shot lol
DnD is not my forte I admit :blob_no: I'll just have to hone my hoonter skills

I only see the top of your heads, shorties.

Mama... I think it's time to stabby stabby u a bit :blobspearpeek:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
:blob_aww: this is great! Mind if I use a few things? :blob_evil:
I want to have 3 fazes... Sister Friede bossfight is my favorite, so I want to be like her (trolling people into thinking they won :blob_ghost: )

Faze 3 and I become Blackflame Eldritch Danny :blob_ghost:
Ah, I remember watching a playthrough of that fight from a YT'er who was being guided while playing Bloodborne
The guy guiding her only told her where she needed to go, etc...
He never told her how to fight or other stuff
He just gave her little helpful nudges so she didn't miss something or get locked out of something, etc...
Anyway, when she finished the second phase of the Friede fight, she relaxed and felt so relieved because it had taken her a LOT of attempts to even reach that point.
She started talking about how she had felt during the fight when the third phase started.
She was so genuinely gobsmacked and shocked that she just watched it happen before she went silent and had a go at the guy for not warning her.
Whereas the guy was laughing his head off cos he was waiting for her reaction to it all.
It was quite entertaining.
:sweat_smile:
We have reality breaking duck... I think I need to become more broken and less balanced :sweating_profusely:

Funny enough, Fighting Azure I gave myself a copy of the Blade of Mercy (because a hoonter must hoont and it's my favorite weapon in Bloodborne) so now I'm a SoulsBorne daikon :blob_evil:
Is that the one that looks like a sword and then transforms into almost like a massive tombstone sword?
Where you can go BONK with it?
I’m 5 feet 6 inches~ (or 167.6cm~) I will stab you repeatedly if you call me short~ (when I was last measured)
'-'
I'm either smaller than you or taller than you...I can't remember my height but it was in the 160's.
'-'
Hmmm... gravy...
Want a Yorkshire roast with that?
Or bangers and mash?
Or toad in the hole?
Ahh...now I want toad in the hole...I haven't had it for months...
:blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool:
*inhales*
We are born of the blood
Made men by the blood
Undone by the blood
Fear the Old Blood

*dies again* :blob_ghost:
Bloodborne was such an intriguing game that I will never play.
I must have watched about five or six different playthroughs of it at this point.
I'm Taler than you I'm 169cm
I'm either this height or smaller...
...Why can I never remember my height...?
orz
I only see the top of your heads, shorties.

You became a giraffe?
A diplodocus?
A brachiosaur?
Well...either way...
*looks between your legs that is definitely within reach*
'-'
*raises knee and...*
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
*...walks past you*
You can't even reach my neck.

Is it really your neck you should be worrying about?

X

Chiyuki_Hoshino

but with how chaotic this place is we could probably have a festival where everyone has to act normal for a day :blob_hmm:

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Henlo. I've gots a question.

I believe a school garden was mentioned here before. So anyone who knows more about the place, do tell me how big and dense the place is. Like is it forested or just has some random plants typical in a school? Also, if there were any important locations there, please tell me too. Many thanks! :blob_cookie:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.

I believe a school garden was mentioned here before. So anyone who knows more about the place, do tell me how big and dense the place is. Like is it forested or just has some random plants typical in a school? Also, if there were any important locations there, please tell me too. Many thanks! :blob_cookie:
Continuity is pussy-work.

We make up shit as we go.

Corty

NO, U.

_e3e2f92f-56c4-4d27-bba3-6a4425764f1b.jpeg
_2972f73d-fe37-4973-902b-5eb981fc18a7.jpeg