SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
In the bible, Revelation 5:11 King James Version (KJV), is written as follows: "And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;" Someone has calculated the number of angels in existence as 10,000 x 10,000 x (1,000 x 1,000) = 100 trillion) In 2015, theirishtimes estimated that 1 in 4 men would masturbate once a day. The current number of men is 3.97 billion, but I'll use 4 billion because there are some people who masturbate 15 times a day, that's right, I'm looking at you. 4,000,000,000:4 = 1,000,000,000 times per day worldwide. Suppose that every time we meditate, an angel will die, which means that one billion angels die every day, we will need [100,000,000,000,000 : 1,000,000,000] = 100,000 days, equivalent to 274 years to reach one hundred. Trillions of angels died. That doesn't include women, because no newspaper has the courage to ask women how many times they masturbate each day. But if we men meditate regularly every day, starting from 2022, all the angels in heaven will die in 2296. Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk
I will always be remmeber as the 6970... imma start a villain arc against the daikon goddess! Bad press and biased news coming!

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
imma start a villain arc against the daikon goddess!
Prowler Seymour.png

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
This is out of the blue, but I just realized something that can be considered cannon lore~

Almost everyone who has been on the forum for a while has gotten/made their own Endeed meme.

I can picture all the older students giving lectures to the newbies on creating their own Endeed sign to show others when they agree on something~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿;≧∇≦;)
View attachment 25073
I must be an anomaly, then.
'-'
10 more pages before it happens
That mech soldier looks hot.
'-'
Ah. Didn't know that. Now I do.
*huggles*
These always end in the MC being alone tho...
*huggles*
We should canonize this with a chapter :blob_evil:

I'm not into triangles. My favorite geometrical figure is a line between 2 points. Doesn't have to be straight :blob_ghost: :blob_sir:
...In other words...cleavages?
:blob_frown:
The basement is open for you anytime comrade. I'm always ready to pretend to be an obsessive British yandere for the homies.
...Why British?
Hehehehe~
*retrieves cookies from Danny’s stomach* (use your imagination)
*turns tools up even more*
*eats cookies*
EHEHEHEHEHEHE~
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Just the thought of you consuming already digested cookies that are likely already on their way to the intestines and bowels to be turned into faeces is...vomit-inducing...
Aight, time for a cat, ya crazy Comrades.
View attachment 25081
You know, for a while, I thought that cat had been impaled
'-'
You know, no one has actually written a chapter about the student council before, huh? That means I have to write it!

Only question is, who's POV shall it be? It has to be from an outsider's point of view. :blob_sir:

Well, I coooouuuld do 3rd person, but I find my writing style for that rather dull for comedic stories
Either from the SCP's (Student Council President) POV or your own
Don't worry about your little gun, you want to get something stronger and bigger? :blob_hide:
So, you have a big and strong gun?
No. It's something better.
View attachment 25082
Reminds me of that student we have that I have already forgotten the name of...
orz
@MatchaChocolate69 seems close with them, though
@DannyTheDaikon I’m back to kill you~
*creates 8,000,000,000 clones*
*has every clone shoot 281,474,976,710,656 Scarlet Apples at 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 times the speed of light at you*
*has every clone timetravel throughout the past 10 seconds and repeat every second*
'-'
You could have made so many apple and cinnamon crumbles with those apples...
Or apple chutney...
Or apple sauce...
:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
"Once upon a time, there was a school where everybody was a degenerate..."
'-'
Oh...so I'm not considered as part of the school, then...?
hey! Let me out! I don't want to be in the closet again! This Daikon already came out! :blob_pout: At least toss me into your bed, dang it! :blob_catflip:
'-'
Too much.
Being normal is overrated! Be insane! nyahahaha :blob_ghost:
'-'
*makes a note that DTD thinks I'm overrated*

X

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I can't let you go, my precious Rootling! I can't let you sacrifice yourself for such a trivial matter! You deserve a better villain arc!
You're right, goddess! What can Luoir ever hope to do to you anyways? The fake news and slander can easily be dealt with by me as is. Whew, I almost threw away my existence there for nothing.

...Truthfully I really just wanted to use the prowler meme image. This is quickly becoming the SHHS version of Megumi trying to summon Mahoraga at the slightest inconvenience.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
You're right, goddess! What can Luoir ever hope to do to you anyways? The fake news and slander can easily be dealt with by me as is. Whew, I almost threw away my existence there for nothing.

...Truthfully I really just wanted to use the prowler meme image. This is quickly becoming the SHHS version of Megumi trying to summon Mahoraga at the slightest inconvenience.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined