SHF High-school Fanfic

Theirl

...---...
I know the term, how many anime, manga, games and the like do you think i've went through? I just don't get how that is reflected on me is all
Thats the result of.one of those personality quiz...i see... sorry for calling y a tsundere

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Meant to be a parody.

MidnightFox: I'm not a tsundere!!!
Puppet: ...Is that so?
MidnightFox: *fuming* I'm not not!! *tries to punch puppet, repeatedly*
Puppet: *deftly avoids them* Okay, okay. What about you and TheIrl?
MidnightFox: *Stops, then blushes* What are you talking about? *Stammering* There's obviously nothing going on between us. It's not like we are dating or anything. *in a small voice* As much as I'd like to...
Puppet: But I didn't say anything!
MidnightFox: *red face* becomes more aggressive baka!
Puppet: Ouch, that hurt.
MidnightFox: Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka! We slept on the same bed, but that dummy didn't do anything. Baka!
*Slams the wall and gets closer to you and kisses you on the forehead* Reina you're mine and i don't take no for an answer

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
@SsemouyOnan he's talking about you
More like a Deredere or Undere with a touch of sneaky Yandere?

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
When you get a hammer or a chisel and you jam it into a rock and see that lovely cleavage.
:blob_aww:
There's something satisfying about seeing that happen and there be fossils inside.
:blob_melt:
Absolutely! Though, I don't have a chisel or a hammer so this I only saw in movies or books. But looking into a lovely, bountiful cleveage like this is really an amazing experience. I especially like when the fossils inside are on the smaller side. Theres a unique charm to see something so majestic be the size of your hand, for example. :blob_sir:
I knew you had a good taste :blob_sir:
Cos it keeps the doctor away?
:blob_frown:

'-'

X
...I like apples :blob_evil_two:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Absolutely! Though, I don't have a chisel or a hammer so this I only saw in movies or books. But looking into a lovely, bountiful cleveage like this is really an amazing experience. I especially like when the fossils inside are on the smaller side. Theres a unique charm to see something so majestic be the size of your hand, for example. :blob_sir:
I knew you had a good taste :blob_sir:
I like it when the tiny fossils have that kind of shiny sheen to them that's almost like a gem but not quite.
I suppose the closest way to describe it would be just a super polished stone
...I like apples :blob_evil_two:
I once wrote an entry for @BL_Palace's autumn anthology set during an apple festival.
It made a lot of people hungry.
:blob_drool:

X

Aaqil

Cookies!
Meant to be a parody.

MidnightFox: I'm not a tsundere!!!
Puppet: ...Is that so?
MidnightFox: *fuming* I'm not not!! *tries to punch puppet, repeatedly*
Puppet: *deftly avoids them* Okay, okay. What about you and TheIrl?
MidnightFox: *Stops, then blushes* What are you talking about? *Stammering* There's obviously nothing going on between us. It's not like we are dating or anything. *in a small voice* As much as I'd like to...
Puppet: But I didn't say anything!
MidnightFox: *red face* becomes more aggressive baka!
Puppet: Ouch, that hurt.
MidnightFox: Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka! We slept on the same bed, but that dummy didn't do anything. Baka!
:blobrofl: :blob_cookie:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I like it when the tiny fossils have that kind of shiny sheen to them that's almost like a gem but not quite.
I suppose the closest way to describe it would be just a super polished stone
Honestly, smooth polished stones are very satisfying to look at. seemingly boring but they have a nice vibe, almost calming :blob_hmm_two:
I once wrote an entry for @BL_Palace's autumn anthology set during an apple festival.
It made a lot of people hungry.
:blob_drool:

X
Apples are delicious. In my setting I made entire country themed after apples :blob_uwu: I'm also fortunate to have amazing apples in my country, so entire winter we've been eating tons of them every day

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿⚆⁠.⚆⁠)
/˙˙˙˙˙🫰\ wow~

15 pages of lore added after I passed out...

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≧∇≦)🎉 NEW RECORD!!!

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
So how do i make my own
I must be an anomaly, then.
'-'
To get the endeed memes, you could either find an ai site and use a photoshop app to create your own, or ask @RepresentingEnvy or me to help create one~

We just need a basic description of what you would like, or we will go off your current avatar.

Just keep in mind that we will chibify it in order to go with the theme of the meme~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿◠ᆺ⁠◠⁠)👍