Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Leegood

"Well of course I will, haha"
After a dry laugh Drevart continued"
"After all there are people to whom I've promised to stay alive and who will wait for me..."
"I guess I have people waiting for me too" I wonder how mad dad's going to be? I hope he won't spank me when I return.... "anyways I seem to be a bit tired so I think I'll head back, Ah I didin't get your name did I? My name's Letianna, pleased to meet you!"

Drevart

"I guess I have people waiting for me too" I wonder how mad dad's going to be? I hope he won't spank me when I return.... "anyways I seem to be a bit tired so I think I'll head back, Ah I didin't get your name did I? My name's Letianna, pleased to meet you!"
"Mine is Drevart, nice to meet you too"
Said the guy with a slight smile and then added.
"Have a nice rest"

Feathers95

"Strange contraptions all over the...oh."

The Liberi turned away, having suddenly developed a fascination for the beer mug.

"Uh, yeah...weird, right? I didn't see him, though the sappers seemed to know who he is. It was real unexpected, I'll tell you that much."

Then, eager to shift the topic away from Gelderholm:

"How are things at Spire Reef? Still as messy as ever, I assume."
"Oh well, if you ever meet him let me know! I feel like I should thank him personally for what he's done, my friends are over there after all." She smiled, oblivious to her inner turmoil.

"Spire Reef? Eh, well I haven't found much whilst undercover yet. Then again, I don't think they'd reveal much to someone of my class, unless they're stupid and let their guard down." She gestured towards her chains and shackles. "Well, I might actually have something in mind, but we'll see how things go for now." She smiled thoughtfully, whilst rubbing Sable's head. "Say, how's Sanguine been?"

Bochi

"Oh well, if you ever meet him let me know! I feel like I should thank him personally for what he's done, my friends are over there after all." She smiled, oblivious to her inner turmoil.

"Spire Reef? Eh, well I haven't found much whilst undercover yet. Then again, I don't think they'd reveal much to someone of my class, unless they're stupid and let their guard down." She gestured towards her chains and shackles. "Well, I might actually have something in mind, but we'll see how things go for now." She smiled thoughtfully, whilst rubbing Sable's head. "Say, how's Sanguine been?"
"I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that." Vicious sighed.

"Infiltrating as a slave, is it. Dangerous choice to go with, but that can't be helped if you're gonna go that route. But still, pirates are...nevermind. And Sanguine's doing pretty well. I let her go around by herself during the day, although---"

Popping two fingers into her mouth the Liberi gave a low whistle, and waited. A few minutes later a bundle of brown and white feathers flew into the tavern, repositioning itself to perch on the cane Vicious left on the table.

"Sanguine, say hello."

The peregrine lifted a wing in reply.

Drevart

Drevart looks around and decides to ask a random person
"Excuse me, can I ask you something? How much does an ordinary shortsword or a dagger cost in these lands?"

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
*Walks into the tavern with one arm held in a sling, leaning on a walking cane, bandaged just about everywhere*

*Sits and orders a beer*

"Henlo, Okarin. Been a while. And thanks."
*flushes slightly and sits quietly off to the side*

Vicious is really amazing! Everyone seems to want to talk to her. She was cool... but it also made Okarin anxious. Was she really okay? What if she almost died?

Okarin had many... complicated and ambivalent feelings.

An androgynous human clad in tattered clothing wandered into the familiar tavern, their shackles and chains clinking melodically behind them. As soon as the giant bird laid eyes on the suspicious fellow, she immediately pounced over and body-slammed them to the ground excitedly.

"GOD DAMN IT SABLE! LET ME BE STEALTHY FOR ONCE IN MY GOD DAMN LIFE!"

Ari yelled angrily but happily, hugging her old companion before moving over to her usual sofa and table with a relenting sigh.
:blob_aww::blob_aww: Ari!!!!

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
An exhausted AIEO collapses into a chair in the tavern. @Gaap
Seeing someone he is slightly familiar with when his legs led him to the tavern, Manyvat sat beside AIEO on another chair and tried to inquire her situation.
"You seem exhausted, I suppose your job is exhausting?"

Vanus

Seeing someone he is slightly familiar with when his legs led him to the tavern, Manyvat sat beside AIEO on another chair and tried to inquire her situation.
"You seem exhausted, I suppose your job is exhausting?"
"I haven't slept for more then 4 hours for the past 4? weeks at least!" AIEO's head drops and falls on the table before she jerks back awake, "And now of course I can't fall asleep properly cause of nightmares."

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"I haven't slept for more then 4 hours for the past 4? weeks at least!" AIEO's head drops and falls on the table before she jerks back awake, "And now of course I can't fall asleep properly cause of nightmares."
That does seem troublesome. However, these things happen.
"Well then, you should take a break of at least 1 week to get back on your feet. At least, till the nightmares fade away from your mind. Otherwise, you will not be able to bear it for too long."

Vanus

That does seem troublesome. However, these things happen.
"Well then, you should take a break of at least 1 week to get back on your feet. At least, till the nightmares fade away from your mind. Otherwise, you will not be able to bear it for too long."
"Oh I can bear it indefinitely if I didn't have to work. But yeah I already have the next week off I think unless the gang needs me." I sigh and the daemon sends a tentacle attacking the mental barriers. "Give it up you piece of shit. Ohh oops I said that out loud sorry about that. That was to the damned daemon making nightmares."

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Oh I can bear it indefinitely if I didn't have to work. But yeah I already have the next week off I think unless the gang needs me." I sigh and the daemon sends a tentacle attacking the mental barriers. "Give it up you piece of shit. Ohh oops I said that out loud sorry about that. That was to the damned daemon making nightmares."
Daemon? Not again. Things he would not have imagined happen in his previous world occur. Every time, it makes him feel perplexed but also-- ignorant, and he hated that latter feeling.
"Good to know, as long as you have a proper rest... although, since you have a daemon or something. Shouldn't you go to a church, a temple or anything that would permit you to ward it off?"

Vanus

Daemon? Not again. Things he would not have imagined happen in his previous world occur. Every time, it makes him feel perplexed but also-- 'ignorant, and he hated that latter feeling.
"Good to know, as long as you have a proper rest... although, since you have a daemon or something. Shouldn't you go to a church, a temple or anything that would permit you to ward it off?"
"URRGH. WHY WOULD I TRUST HERETICS LIKE THEM I BET HALF OF THEM ARE COLLUDING WITH THE DAMNED THING!" AIEO explodes in anger because her emotions are on the fritz from lack of sleep.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"URRGH. WHY WOULD I TRUST HERETICS LIKE THEM I BET HALF OF THEM ARE COLLUDING WITH THE DAMNED THING!" AIEO explodes in anger because her emotions are on the fritz from lack of sleep.
"...ah."
Heretics? Half of them colluding with the daemon? Or-- it's just her bias. Probably. No questions were needed, were they? In any case, Manyvat rubbed his temples and wondered what he could say. Questionning her belief and prejudices while she is in this state? Not a good idea. Going along with her idea and taking it to a logical extent? Why not.

"Isn't that the point then? If they are colluding with it, they must know how to remove it, no?"
Alright, logical fallacies there and here, nonetheless, she is exhausted, it should be fine.

Vanus

"...ah."
Heretics? Half of them colluding with the daemon? Or-- it's just her bias. Probably. No questions were needed, were they? In any case, Manyvat rubbed his temples and wondered what he could say. Questionning her belief and prejudices while she is in this state? Not a good idea. Going along with her idea and taking it to a logical extent? Why not.

"Isn't that the point then? If they are colluding with it, they must know how to remove it, no?"
Alright, logical fallacies there and here, nonetheless, she is exhausted, it should be fine.
"Ohh yes last time one of them tried to remove... THAT FUCKING DAEMON ASS BITCH STOP MESSING AROUND IN THERE I'M TRYING TO FOCUS." AIEO's head smashes down onto the table again. "No that's a horrid idea are you working with that bitch of a priestess I bet you are!" AIEO's Eyes go wild in hate as she looks at the man again.

Feathers95

"I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that." Vicious sighed.

"Infiltrating as a slave, is it. Dangerous choice to go with, but that can't be helped if you're gonna go that route. But still, pirates are...nevermind. And Sanguine's doing pretty well. I let her go around by herself during the day, although---"

Popping two fingers into her mouth the Liberi gave a low whistle, and waited. A few minutes later a bundle of brown and white feathers flew into the tavern, repositioning itself to perch on the cane Vicious left on the table.

"Sanguine, say hello."

The peregrine lifted a wing in reply.
"Well, there are some things you can't find out whilst standing in a position of authority, hence why I chose the hard route, though now that I look back on it, I hope I'll be able to get rid of my slave mark later." Ari sweat nervously for a moment, before Sable smothered her in feathers to help comfort her.

"Oh is that Sanguine? How cute, go say hello Sable." She smiled and gestured towards the brown and white feathered bird perched on a cane. Looking at the sudden new arrival curiously, Sable waddled over and leered over the tiny creature menacingly. Perhaps not realizing how intimidatingly big she was, she roughly nudged the tiny bird with her beak as a greeting.
"Hey Ohkarin! Hope you've been well~" She smiled and pat the little slime person on the head as she watched Sable and Sanguine interacting.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Ohh yes last time one of them tried to remove... THAT FUCKING DAEMON ASS BITCH STOP MESSING AROUND IN THERE I'M TRYING TO FOCUS." AIEO's head smashes down onto the table again. "No that's a horrid idea are you working with that bitch of a priestess I bet you are!" AIEO's Eyes go wild in hate as she looks at the man again.
The merchant simply glared at her for a dozen of seconds before letting a sigh. His hang rubbed his chin and his words left his mouth without much thoughts behind these.

"Well first, I would need to know where the church is to work with her then-- as long as it has anything to do with religion or any stuff along those lines, I would likely ignore it as it brings nothing but troubles. Or-- think it like this.

Will it bring me any profits to mess with you and then appear before you? While taking in account that I will stay an adventurer for the longest time possible. Likely-- until my death?"

Vanus

The merchant simply glared at her for a dozen of seconds before letting a sigh. His hang rubbed his chin and his words left his mouth without much thoughts behind these.

"Well first, I would need to know where the church is to work with her then-- as long as it has anything to do with religion or any stuff along those lines, I would likely ignore it as it brings nothing but troubles. Or-- think it like this.

Will it bring me any profits to mess with you and then appear before you? While taking in account that I will stay an adventurer for the longest time possible. Likely-- until my death?"
AIEO secretly loads her crossbow. "No no you must be or you wouldn't have suggested going to a church to me. YOU MUST BE." AIEO's eyes move around crazily.

Drevart

Since Drevrt finally got some money he decides to arder something to eat and with a happy grin and saying
"Finally something more edible than air~"
He starts ravenously munching down the food

Bochi

"Well, there are some things you can't find out whilst standing in a position of authority, hence why I chose the hard route, though now that I look back on it, I hope I'll be able to get rid of my slave mark later." Ari sweat nervously for a moment, before Sable smothered her in feathers to help comfort her.

"Oh is that Sanguine? How cute, go say hello Sable." She smiled and gestured towards the brown and white feathered bird perched on a cane. Looking at the sudden new arrival curiously, Sable waddled over and leered over the tiny creature menacingly. Perhaps not realizing how intimidatingly big she was, she roughly nudged the tiny bird with her beak as a greeting.

"Hey Ohkarin! Hope you've been well~" She smiled and pat the little slime person on the head as she watched Sable and Sanguine interacting.
"Hmmm, back where I'm from...when in doubt, a sterilized knife and a shot of medicine will fix any problem. If you can't get rid of the mark by normal means, you can always come look for me. I'll try to cut off as little skin as possible."

Despite her rather light tone, Vicious did not sound like she was joking.

Sanguine screeched in protest and took off, causing her owner to whistle a few more times before the falcon settled back on the perch.

"A tad jumpy today, huh. Looks like the hunt didn't go so well."

Vicious ordered a plate of duck from a passing waitress.