Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Drevart

After going to the quest board, Drevart returns and decides to ask some fellow adventurers who were the person who scouted the slime horde.
"Hello, so does anyone know the person who scouted the slime horde approaching the town?"

FenrIIrz

After going to the quest board, Drevart returns and decides to ask some fellow adventurers who were the person who scouted the slime horde.
"Hello, so does anyone know the person who scouted the slime horde approaching the town?"
"If you are talking about the latest report, that's me."

Drevart

"If you are talking about the latest report, that's me."
Looks at a half-dragon guy who answered his question, Drevart came closer and asked.
"Oh, yeah, I was talking about it. I've decided to undertake the quest of preparing some defences, and just came from the library and wanted to ask some questions since I didn't see the report. What were the slime subspecies in the horde? If you remember any of course."

FenrIIrz

Looks at a half-dragon guy who answered his question, Drevart came closer and asked.
"Oh, yeah, I was talking about it. I've decided to undertake the quest of preparing some defences, and just came from the library and wanted to ask some questions since I didn't see the report. What were the slime subspecies in the horde? If you remember any of course."
"Uh. There is a big one with a weird shape which may be a mutated form, but there are herb slimes among the horde as well. You could take consideration of 'River Slime' since the horde has to cross the river before reaching Scribel."

Drevart

"Uh. There is a big one with a weird shape which may be a mutated form, but there are herb slimes among the horde as well. You could take consideration of 'River Slime' since the horde has to cross the river before reaching Scribel."
Drevart asks while scratching his chin
"And I guess the majority would be the most ordinary of slimes, right?"

FenrIIrz

*Sigh
"That doesn't make my life easier at all... By the way, do you have an opinion on what level of intelligence to expect from the slime horde leader?"
Sil pondering for a second and reply
"At least that thing has a high priority in the group. I expected that it has the ability to lead and command the horde. I would put it on a level of goblin leader."

Drevart

Sil pondering for a second and reply
"At least that thing has a high priority in the group. I expected that it has the ability to lead and command the horde. I would put it on a level of goblin leader."
"Then no obvious traps..."
Drevart mumbles for a bit and then bows a bit
"Thanks for answering my questions, I'll be going to do some actual work then"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
*Walks into the tavern with one arm held in a sling, leaning on a walking cane, bandaged just about everywhere*

*Sits and orders a beer*

"Henlo, Okarin. Been a while. And thanks."
Luna spotted a familiar figure sitting in the Tavern, however, it seemed that Vicious had a rough day.

"Ah— It was surprising to see you become this messy, I wondered what kind of demons could do this to our demon magnet." She went and sat beside her and smiled at the teary slime girl.

Bochi

Luna spotted a familiar figure sitting in the Tavern, however, it seemed that Vicious had a rough day.

"Ah— It was surprising to see you become this messy, I wondered what kind of demons could do this to our demon magnet." She went and sat beside her and smiled at the teary slime girl.
"The demons known as excessive lack of sleep, I'd reckon. Although inner demons won't be an inaccurate description either."

Swirling the glass with her good hand, Vicious laughed good-naturedly.

"I still think I fared better this time round compared to that one operation in the tundra. Now that was a real disaster."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"The demons known as excessive lack of sleep, I'd reckon. Although inner demons won't be an inaccurate description either."

Swirling the glass with her good hand, Vicious laughed good-naturedly.

"I still think I fared better this time round compared to that one operation in the tundra. Now that was a real disaster."
"Hm, I have no idea what you are talking about, but seeing that you're able to joke like this— Then it seems that it's not that bad."

Bochi

"Hm, I have no idea what you are talking about, but seeing that you're able to joke like this— Then it seems that it's not that bad."
"Yeah, that's what the doctor said. Apparently I broke a dozen bones between my ribs and arm, but they were all minor fractures. Also, I got banned from hunting any monsters for five days, ahaha."

Motioning to her mug, Vicious took a big gulp.

"Still, at least I get to drink. If I couldn't do that either, then it would be really sad."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Yeah, that's what the doctor said. Apparently I broke a dozen bones between my ribs and arm, but they were all minor fractures. Also, I got banned from hunting any monsters for five days, ahaha."

Motioning to her mug, Vicious took a big gulp.

"Still, at least I get to drink. If I couldn't do that either, then it would be really sad."
"Just a few broken bones? That's not too bad. At least it's better than getting roasted alive." Joking about her experience, Luna felt relieved after knowing that it was just minor injury.

Bochi

"Just a few broken bones? That's not too bad. At least it's better than getting roasted alive." Joking about her experience, Luna felt relieved after knowing that it was just minor injury.
"On that note I agree. That and getting frostbite. Brr, thank my lucky stars that I was away when the whole Frosty Flakes business went down, or I'd have dipped out instantly. At least with broken bones they grow back a lot stronger. So if you kept breaking them, they'll keep toughening up."

After she'd considered what she'd just said, Vicious frowned.

"At least I think that's how it works. So, how are the pirate regions faring? Gotten seasick yet?"