Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Leegood

"Just a few broken bones? That's not too bad. At least it's better than getting roasted alive." Joking about her experience, Luna felt relieved after knowing that it was just minor injury.
Roasted alive? Teacher you--you suffered too much! The mental imagination of what had possibly happened in the past to her teacher caused her to tear up a bit before sitting nearby instead of at the table, Ah, If I give teacher a hug will she be reminded of it? but teacher is so strong and dependable....I shook my head erasing the thoughts before I realized I had left my backpack and my books at the place I was staying at in exchange for housekeeping.

I looked at the menu at looked at luna happily conversing with a friend Should I go over now? what If I interupt? Ah I gotta look busy! I peeked over at teacher luna and the menu, not sure about how to proceed,

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"On that note I agree. That and getting frostbite. Brr, thank my lucky stars that I was away when the whole Frosty Flakes business went down, or I'd have dipped out instantly. At least with broken bones they grow back a lot stronger. So if you kept breaking them, they'll keep toughening up."

After she'd considered what she'd just said, Vicious frowned.

"At least I think that's how it works. So, how are the pirate regions faring? Gotten seasick yet?"
"I don't think that's how ordinary human's body works. But well, not sure about the rest though." Luna was sure that bones wouldn't grow back, but maybe, the other worlds were strange, and maybe they could.

"Ah, getting seasick? It's still a long way. There are a lot more interesting things to explore there, and I'm planning for a long term stay in the Black Sea, maybe I'll uncover some ruins or legacy. After all, the Black Sea is a little too mysterious to not research in... Wanna come by to visit? I could ensure that my crew serve you as a noble lady."

Feathers95

*Quietly plays with Sable today while thinking about Felicia*

Is she doing okay???

:blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad: Spire Reef seemed like a very scary place.
An androgynous human clad in tattered clothing wandered into the familiar tavern, their shackles and chains clinking melodically behind them. As soon as the giant bird laid eyes on the suspicious fellow, she immediately pounced over and body-slammed them to the ground excitedly.

"GOD DAMN IT SABLE! LET ME BE STEALTHY FOR ONCE IN MY GOD DAMN LIFE!"

Ari yelled angrily but happily, hugging her old companion before moving over to her usual sofa and table with a relenting sigh.

Drevart

Walking in the tavern with a dense fishy smell surrounding him was Drevart. He tiredly sits down in some distant free place and closes his eyes to rest for a bit.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Roasted alive? Teacher you--you suffered too much! The mental imagination of what had possibly happened in the past to her teacher caused her to tear up a bit before sitting nearby instead of at the table, Ah, If I give teacher a hug will she be reminded of it? but teacher is so strong and dependable....I shook my head erasing the thoughts before I realized I had left my backpack and my books at the place I was staying at in exchange for housekeeping.

I looked at the menu at looked at luna happily conversing with a friend Should I go over now? what If I interupt? Ah I gotta look busy! I peeked over at teacher luna and the menu, not sure about how to proceed,
Luna felt an intense stare and turned her head to see a little girl staring at her through her menu. It seemed that Letianna was hesitating on joining the conversation.

"Eavesdropping on others is no good, Letianna..." Luna smiled and muttered her words, making use of her sorcery, Letianna could hear her words as if someone directly whispered into her ears.
An androgynous human clad in tattered clothing wandered into the familiar tavern, their shackles and chains clinking melodically behind them. As soon as the giant bird laid eyes on the suspicious fellow, she immediately pounced over and body-slammed them to the ground excitedly.

Ari yelled angrily but happily, hugging her old companion before moving over to her usual sofa and table with a relenting sigh.
Getting the scent of something familiar, Luna looked at the unfamiliar figure before closing her eyes for a moment, and then reopened them afterwards.

"Miss Felicia, it seems that my Voice Larva is of great use to you." She could feel the resonation between her and the little parasite inside Felicia's body.

Leegood

Luna felt an intense stare and turned her head to see a little girl staring at her through her menu. It seemed that Letianna was hesitating on joining the conversation.

"Eavesdropping on others is no good, Letianna..." Luna smiled and muttered her words, making use of her sorcery, Letianna could hear her words as if someone directly whispered into her ears.

Getting the scent of something familiar, Luna looked at the unfamiliar figure before closing her eyes for a moment, and then reopened them afterwards.

"Miss Felicia, it seems that my Voice Larva is of great use to you." She could feel the resonation between her and the little parasite inside Felicia's body.
My brain seemed to short-circuit before a blush rose up on my face "Ah Greetings Miss luna I was just getting food." I've been eating leftovers these past few days, those are good enough, better than living on rations and almost starving. I sat down next to her and leafed through the menu again
"On that note I agree. That and getting frostbite. Brr, thank my lucky stars that I was away when the whole Frosty Flakes business went down, or I'd have dipped out instantly. At least with broken bones they grow back a lot stronger. So if you kept breaking them, they'll keep toughening up."

After she'd considered what she'd just said, Vicious frowned.

"At least I think that's how it works. So, how are the pirate regions faring? Gotten seasick yet?"
"It's nice to meet you again miss Visci." I happily spoke before tilting my head " I don't recall broken bones growing back stronger..?"

I tilted my head Who was this? and it seems miss luna knows her?
Walking in the tavern with a dense fishy smell surrounding him was Drevart. He tiredly sits down in some distant free place and closes his eyes to rest for a bit.
Is someone butchering a salmun? I looked around the tavern for the source of the smell

Feathers95

"Indeed it is, I really have to thank you for that. Say, do you think you'd be able to tell it's me just from my voice alone? Or my appearance? Just try and ignore the giant bird constantly trying to bury into my arms." She inquired whilst playfighting with the overly excited giant bird hugging her relentlessly.

Drevart

My brain seemed to short-circuit before a blush rose up on my face "Ah Greetings Miss luna I was just getting food." I've been eating leftovers these past few days, those are good enough, better than living on rations and almost starving. I sat down next to her and leafed through the menu again

"It's nice to meet you again miss Visci." I happily spoke before tilting my head " I don't recall broken bones growing back stronger..?"

Is someone butchering a salmun?
I looked around the tavern for the source of the smell
"What?"
Drevart notices someone looking for something. After some thinking, he adds.
"Fh, if you are looking for the source of the smell it would be me I guess... doing experiments on river slimes and wild grass can have... stinky consequences..."
He sighs and adds.
"And bones can become stronger like that... at least some people think like that"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Indeed it is, I really have to thank you for that. Say, do you think you'd be able to tell it's me just from my voice alone? Or my appearance? Just try and ignore the giant bird constantly trying to bury into my arms." She inquired whilst playfighting with the overly excited giant bird hugging her relentlessly.
"Ah, to be honest, it's a little of your manner and your temperament. However, the biggest factors were scents and the little one inside you. He's calling his creator." Luna could sense that the Voice Larva wiggled a little from receiving attention from its creator.

Leegood

"What?"
Drevart notices someone looking for something. After some thinking, he adds.
"Fh, if you are looking for the source of the smell it would be me I guess... doing experiments on river slimes and wild grass can have... stinky consequences..."
He sighs and adds.
"And bones can become stronger like that... at least some people think like that"
"River slimes?" I tilted my head since I've heard that slimes have variations but I have not seen a slime before, staying in the city and all that. "Experiments seem fun, what were you trying to do?" A new food? Medicine? Chemical?

Bochi

"I don't think that's how ordinary human's body works. But well, not sure about the rest though." Luna was sure that bones wouldn't grow back, but maybe, the other worlds were strange, and maybe they could.

"Ah, getting seasick? It's still a long way. There are a lot more interesting things to explore there, and I'm planning for a long term stay in the Black Sea, maybe I'll uncover some ruins or legacy. After all, the Black Sea is a little too mysterious to not research in... Wanna come by to visit? I could ensure that my crew serve you as a noble lady."
"Thanks, but I believe I'll pass. Pirates aren't exactly my cup of tea. 'Sides, there's still the Hydra to be taken care of."

Is someone butchering a salmun?
I looked around the tavern for the source of the smell
"Is that not how it works here?"

Vicious frowned.

"As I recall, drinking milk makes your bones stronger, but there was also a study that believed a broken bone that was allowed to grow back properly would be more structurally stable. Like an axe that's been forged and forged and forged anew."
"Oh, looks like the gang's all here. It's been a while, hasn't it? You've changed a lot."

Drevart

"River slimes?" I tilted my head since I've heard that slimes have variations but I have not seen a slime before, staying in the city and all that. "Experiments seem fun, what were you trying to do?" A new food? Medicine? Chemical?
"I was trying to find our their preferred grass to eat and find out what are the best proportions to mix it with watrr and create a good decoy, so it will be possible to create different traps and ambushes for them."
Drevart answers patiently.
"But those buggers are an annoying bunch to deal with, especially when your eyesight is poor..."

Leegood

"Thanks, but I believe I'll pass. Pirates aren't exactly my cup of tea. 'Sides, there's still the Hydra to be taken care of."

"Is that not how it works here?"

Vicious frowned.

"As I recall, drinking milk makes your bones stronger, but there was also a study that believed a broken bone that was allowed to grow back properly would be more structurally stable. Like an axe that's been forged and forged and forged anew."

"Oh, looks like the gang's all here. It's been a while, hasn't it? You've changed a lot."
"Ah I'm not a doctor so I can't tell...maybe that kind of thing works here?" I tilted my head at the thought It took a lot of researchers to develop regrowing bones, but by that point there was already the option of replacing using other materials instead of the long path of bio-research I guess this was a different world so who knows what's possible? "Then if miss Viscious says it is, then I'll believe it!"

"I was trying to find our their preferred grass to eat and find out what are the best proportions to mix it with watrr and create a good decoy, so it will be possible to create different traps and ambushes for them."
Drevart answers patiently.
"But those buggers are an annoying bunch to deal with, especially when your eyesight is poor..."
"Ah is it a problem with the eyes? maybe you can get glasses made?" I wonder if they have glasses here?

Drevart

"Ah I'm not a doctor so I can't tell...maybe that kind of thing works here?" I tilted my head at the thought It took a lot of researchers to develop regrowing bones, but by that point there was already the option of replacing using other materials instead of the long path of bio-research I guess this was a different world so who knows what's possible? "Then if miss Viscious says it is, then I'll believe it!"

"Ah is it a problem with the eyes? maybe you can get glasses made?" I wonder if they have glasses here?
"If they can't make glasses which affect internal energy then they will be useless."
Drevart randomly waves his hand in the air

Feathers95

"Ah, to be honest, it's a little of your manner and your temperament. However, the biggest factors were scents and the little one inside you. He's calling his creator." Luna could sense that the Voice Larva wiggled a little from receiving attention from its creator.
"Ah I see." Ari replied thoughtfully as she abruptly jolted from the voice larva's sudden movement. "Looks like I still need more time getting used to it's presence." She commentedly abashedly, as she ordered her usual coffee from a reluctant waitress.
"Just a little. How're things over in Gelderholm? When I paid a visit over there recently I noticed they had these strange contrations all over the place. Did you see the legendary engineer who came up with all that? They seemed to have really helped out with the war efforts." She inquired after some thought.

Leegood

"If they can't make glasses which affect internal energy then they will be useless."
Drevart randomly waves his hand in the air
"Ah, That'll most likely cost a lot too then, if it has to be unique." I felt a bit of sympathy for the person, bad vision is bad! I once wore those dizzy glasses and I took them off a few seconds after when I was a child. "But I'm sure you'll do well!" I believed in him since I believed in myself If that made any sense.

Bochi

"Oioi, hold on there a minute. I'm not too sure about it myself, so don't go around taking my words as truth. It'll get you killed."

Startled, Vicious immediately corrected the girl.
"Ah I see." Ari replied thoughtfully as she abruptly jolted from the voice larva's sudden movement. "Looks like I still need more time getting used to it's presence." She commentedly abashedly, as she ordered her usual coffee from a reluctant waitress.

"Just a little. How're things over in Gelderholm? When I paid a visit over there recently I noticed they had these strange contrations all over the place. Did you see the legendary engineer who came up with all that? They seemed to have really helped out with the war efforts." She inquired after some thought.
"Strange contraptions all over the...oh."

The Liberi turned away, having suddenly developed a fascination for the beer mug.

"Uh, yeah...weird, right? I didn't see him, though the sappers seemed to know who he is. It was real unexpected, I'll tell you that much."

Then, eager to shift the topic away from Gelderholm:

"How are things at Spire Reef? Still as messy as ever, I assume."

Drevart

"Ah, That'll most likely cost a lot too then, if it has to be unique." I felt a bit of sympathy for the person, bad vision is bad! I once wore those dizzy glasses and I took them off a few seconds after when I was a child. "But I'm sure you'll do well!" I believed in him since I believed in myself If that made any sense.
"Well I can get better since I know what's the reason behind my eyesight but for that, I will have to become much, much stronger to manually manipulate energy flow inside my eyes..."

Drevart was more talkative than usual, but that was probably due to his overall tiredness

Leegood

"Oioi, hold on there a minute. I'm not too sure about it myself, so don't go around taking my words as truth. It'll get you killed."

Startled, Vicious immediately corrected the girl.

"Strange contraptions all over the...oh."

The Liberi turned away, having suddenly developed a fascination for the beer mug.

"Uh, yeah...weird, right? I didn't see him, though the sappers seemed to know who he is. It was real unexpected, I'll tell you that much."

Then, eager to shift the topic away from Gelderholm:

"How are things at Spire Reef? Still as messy as ever, I assume."
I tilted my head questioningly before nodding my head "I'll ask people what happens when bones break then, later of course since there seems to be many seniors wandering the place." Ah she's pretty nice~
"Well I can get better since I know what's the reason behind my eyesight but for that, I will have to become much, much stronger to manually manipulate energy flow inside my eyes..."

Drevart was more talkative than usual, but that was probably due to his overall tiredness
I nodded, someone that believed in themselves was a good thing in my eye "of course! But make sure to stay safe okay?" A blurred vision is better than dying.

Drevart

I nodded, someone that believed in themselves was a good thing in my eye "of course! But make sure to stay safe okay?" A blurred vision is better than dying.
"Well of course I will, haha"
After a dry laugh Drevart continued"
"After all there are people to whom I've promised to stay alive and who will wait for me..."