SHF High-school Fanfic

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I made you a mixtape, Little Bro :blob_evil:

I listened to all of them, Billie Withers and Stevie Wonder are already in my regular rotation, but I really enjoyed the others as well.
The mixtape is absolute perfection :blob_okay: and it's the perfect OST for Ssemouy. :blob_uwu:
Thank you! ♥️

This is to be expected, Ane-san also has spectacular musical tastes! 🤩

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I listened to all of them, Billie Withers and Stevie Wonder are already in my regular rotation, but I really enjoyed the others as well.
The mixtape is absolute perfection :blob_okay: and it's the perfect OST for Ssemouy. :blob_uwu:
Thank you! ♥️

This is to be expected, Ane-san also has spectacular musical tastes! 🤩
:blob_uwu: I wanted to do something nice for my Little Bro, especially that you inspired me with that Killer Queen. I honestly think that one is just perfect, so the best I could do is find something that could go along with it :blob_evil_two:

I also learned that SHF has a limit of 5 media items in a post :blob_hmm:

I can't decide on what do I want to sing :blob_hmm:
So far I got three options:
1. Red Alert Soviet March cover (the lyrics fit much better and make sense grammaticaly! But this is not exactly the kind of song that can show the power of the voice, given that it is sung by the choir.)
2. King and Joker - Fool and the Lightning (personally, one of my favorites)
3. My Way (Russian or English wouldn't make that much of a difference)

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
1. Red Alert Soviet March cover (the lyrics fit much better and make sense grammaticaly! But this is not exactly the kind of song that can show the power of the voice, given that it is sung by the choir.)

:blob_evil:
I'd go with King and Joker, sounds good :blob_evil_two:

Sleeping :blob_neutral:
Or stabbing something in her sleep. Probably you.
Yeah, she's been quite sick :blob_pat_sad: I miss being stabbed :blob_pat_sad: Severe Azure deficit

MatchaChocolate69

I wonder how my Cute Symbiote is doing :blob_hmm_two:
Sleeping :blob_neutral:
Or stabbing something in her sleep. Probably you.
Sneak peek at what I'm working on:

Water drops fall incessantly from the ceiling of the dark room, each echoing like a ticking clock in this forgotten prison where Danny lies.
She no longer knows how long he has been there - hours, days, millennia seem to blend into a timeless limbo.
The only vivid memory that remains is the supernatural sensation of having been stabbed and the face of your Stabbress, imprinted in her mind like a firebrand.

Suddenly, the metallic sound of a lock opening breaks the suffocating silence.

Danny's heart races.
"Could it be?" she whispers to herself in a faint voice, her desperate soul hanging on to hope.

"Danny, I heard you talking. You're daydreaming about her, aren't you? She's not coming back," says a voice.
Cold and relentless.

MatchaChocolate69

If it is your favorite then choose King and Joker - Fool and the Lightning, although I would be curious to hear My Way. :blob_evil:

MatchaChocolate69

I also learned that SHF has a limit of 5 media items in a post :blob_hmm:
Probably the limit is so as not to overload the pages and avoid spam.

:blob_uwu: I wanted to do something nice for my Little Bro, especially that you inspired me with that Killer Queen. I honestly think that one is just perfect, so the best I could do is find something that could go along with it :blob_evil_two:
:blob_uwu: Nice selection, I really enjoyed it. :blob_melt:

I think her code name will be Killer Queen. :blob_evil:

If it is your favorite then choose King and Joker - Fool and the Lightning, although I would be curious to hear My Way. :blob_evil:
upload_2024_03_24_01_39_13_917.jpg