SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
It was interrupted by sum phone scammer that wanted me to believe that I was committing tax fraud.
Well, I was and still am not paying taxes, but what can you do? My record's clean.
let's go get that scammer! We'll show him how trying to scam the Eldritch ends :blobspearpeek:

DannyTheDaikon

Stellaron Hunter Samuel Rodriguez?! He was from Space Brazil all along :blob_shock:
Motherfucker won't die :blob_teary: Do I need to get some nanomachines?!?!?!

DannyTheDaikon

Dew it, bring out Bailu!
(I quit before 2.0 so I have never fought Samuel)
:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Pela died, Acheron died before I got below 60% of his HP. In the end it took me 10 min with Fire MC soloing him and Bailu healing :blob_happy: almost lore accurate fight lol.

It's a bullshit fight. Tho after dying to World 5 SU you-know-who Boss and her 50000000000000 stacking ATK buffs Sam was a little bitch :blob_happy:

Once you get there, what Azure recommended was a good strat :blobthumbsup:

DannyTheDaikon

Oh boy, I can't wait to play HSR. I sure hope I won't need to fight the same bosses 100 times just for lulz.
:blob_evil_two:
I'm just impatient so I'm trying to brute force things without leveling up properly :blob_happy: Bad habit from playing SoulsBorne :blob_uwu:

When you start just make sure to not spent the Stellar Jems on the standard banner pass (not worth it and you get fuckton of the free tickets for that anyways) and save them up for limited banners instead.

It's a bit pity that you gonna miss out on Acheron, but there are other good characters anyways.