SHF High-school Fanfic

Oh right I forgot to download Genshin :blob_facepalm:
Phone would be good to kill some time :blob_uwu: nothing makes time at work go faster than having to grind relics and crying when all of the stats are flat hp and def :blob_uwu: :blob_evil: :blob_evil_two: :blob_neutral: :blob_no:
Oh. Okay.
:blob_evil_two: <- doesn't know a single thing about HSR
Am I right to assume that relics are the only thing besides leveling up your characters that can boost their stats?

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Downloading HSR + Genshin on my laptop is mentally harder than I thought it would be. :sweating_profusely:

100 GB- gone in 3 hours. :blob_blank:

And I'm still thinking about downloading HSR on my phone...
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;>ᆺ<;) I either need to get a new phone or move all my data to another place...

Right now I am in 'ze processes of backing up my data to my computer just in case an issue happens at the phone store~

As a data hoarder, I was overdue for upgrading anyways...

On a side note, I just found out I had 22gb in music on my phone, and here I was planning on adding more soon as well~

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)

Last edited:
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;>ᆺ<;) I need to either need to get a new phone or move all my data to another place...

Right now I am in 'ze processes of backing up my data to my computer just in case an issue happens at the phone store~

As a data hoarder, I was overdue for upgrading anyways...

On a side note, I just found out I had 22gb in music on my phone, and here I was planning on adding more soon as well~

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)
Ah, music, the only thing that makes me feel. Personally, I got ~1500 songs downloaded and I feel like it's not enough. :blob_uwu:

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Your collection is truly impressive. :blob_uwu:
*pat pat*
Endeed~

✨️˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝✨️
✨️(⁠⁠⁠❀≧w≦)✨️
An entire lifetime of collecting~
Thriftstores for the win~
*looks at the time*
:blob_blank:
Time to catch some zzz.
*leaves some butterscotch on the table for no reason*
Good night, stay fluffy. :blob_uwu:

💤
🛌
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀≧∇≦)˝∩˝ Nighty night~

***nyoms butterscotch~***

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period
Endeed~

✨️˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝✨️
✨️(⁠⁠⁠❀≧w≦)✨️
An entire lifetime of collecting~
Thriftstores for the win~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀≧∇≦)˝∩˝ Nighty night~

***nyoms butterscotch~***
7391-blobcat-pat.png

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
*clears his throat before his self-centered monologue*

CLOSE TO THE EDGE

PLEASE READ IT😭

This is a presumptuous and pretentious chapter.

The title represents it on multiple levels.

Really, I couldn't have found a better title.

Without embarrassment, although I should feel it, I can confidently say that it is a journey.
I can say that I used almost 90% of my abilities to write it (I could never reach 100%). This fan fiction and this chapter allowed me to experiment with so many different genres and techniques, and it has been incredibly fun. Every chapter I have written is basically different both in genre. And the next one will be too if I write it. If I hadn't met you, I probably would never have written something like this. It almost spontaneously generated through interacting with you. Knowing the people on this forum, I understood the concept of a muse.

Until now, I was inspired by artists or writers, whom I would never meet, but for the first time, I met a person who embodies the concept of a muse and pushes me to go beyond my limits, and it's terribly inspiring. It has been a fun ride. I definitely enjoyed it. Even if no one else is interested, I'm still satisfied with this work. Despite errors and flaws, I don't care. For once, I'm content. As long as it lasts, I want to enjoy this feeling.

The goal was to better characterize the characters, give them more space and vary the povs by giving each their own voice. It wasn't easy.
I tried to take inspiration from what Ssemouy wrote and based it on chapters written by the people I admire the most.

If we consider this saga as canonical, I can be quite proud that I have single-handedly canonized hundreds of pages of this thread, and that is quite an accomplishment.
Kudos to me. :blob_party:

The chapter is divided into six parts.

Who appears or is mentioned:

Part I: THE SOLID TIME OF CHANGE @DannyTheDaikon , @Theirl , @ShizukiIchino , @SsemouyOnan , @Azure_Fog

Part II: TOTAL MASS RETAIN @MidnightFox @Reinaislost
Mentioned: Corty, Ssemouy

Part III: I GET UP I GET DOWN @Reinaislost , @ElliePorter , @Rhaps , @georgelee5786 , @Kureous , @GoodPerson

PART IV: SEASON OF MAN @Iamnotabot (PART #2 Bring you to my place), @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian , @HelloHound , Shizuki, Theirl, @Pixytokisaki14 , @Corty , Ssemouy, @Simple_Russian_Boi
Mentioned: Envy, Anon

PART V: AND YOU AND I @quagma , @Raymann , @Assurbanipal_II , @Nahrenne , @Aaqil , @FlutterOfCrows , @TheMonotonePuppet , @Stealthy_Enigma
Mentioned: Luoir, Tony

PART VI: SIBERIAN KHATRU Simple Russian Boi, Ssemouy, Corty, Prince, GoodPerson, Theirl, Shizuki, Iamnotabot, Danny, Azure, Midnight, Quagma.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to include some characters I would have liked to.

For example, Anon, whose technology is fundamental in the war, but unfortunately, I had to cut the part in which they appeared.
Darkness, I would have liked to give her an active role in the chapter but unfortunately, I couldn't find a little space for her.
I hope to give her the space she deserves in the next chapter.
TotallyHuman: I intended to make that witch appear, but I realized I don't like her character that much.
Voidiris: My little sibling, unfortunately, I couldn't find a place for them, but given their lore, we can say that W didn't notice them and they observed everything from start to finish.
Finally, I'm sorry for Stealthy Enigma. I had a biggerscene in mind for her, but we will have to wait for the next chapter.
I know it's been a few days but I just got around to reading this splendid work.
I was astonished, you were able to do something I never expected to come out of SHHS! So meta yet so fitting.

When I told you about PAM so long ago I didn't expect you would have used her in such a way. But I am pleased. I would say this was inspiring for me.
I can happily say that this work is Well Done
I'd love to see it shine brilliantly as a Treasure

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Oh. Okay.
:blob_evil_two: <- doesn't know a single thing about HSR
Am I right to assume that relics are the only thing besides leveling up your characters that can boost their stats?
Yep. There are 6 pieces of relics: 4 "armor" pieces (head, hands, chest, feet), 1 sphere and 1 rope. Each piece has a main stat and can have only 1 type of stat on it (for instance head can have only HP as main). Depending on the character you want a specific type of main stat + substat combination.

Also another tip is: don't use Fuel potions before level 40. It's not worth farming before Equilibrium 3 because only at Eq 3 good stuff starts dropping. Oh and stamina (that Trailblazer power or something) if you're at full it will automatically start storing the overflow so don't worry about having to use it. It can store up to 10days i believe Azure said.

Another thing: pull on Starter banner till your first 5 star and then move to Regular Warp banner. Don't waste warps on starter beyond that guaranteed 5 star.

Last edited: