SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Downloading HSR + Genshin on my laptop is mentally harder than I thought it would be. :sweating_profusely:

100 GB- gone in 3 hours. :blob_blank:

And I'm still thinking about downloading HSR on my phone...
Oh right I forgot to download Genshin :blob_facepalm:
Phone would be good to kill some time :blob_uwu: nothing makes time at work go faster than having to grind relics and crying when all of the stats are flat hp and def :blob_uwu: :blob_evil: :blob_evil_two: :blob_neutral: :blob_no:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Oh right I forgot to download Genshin :blob_facepalm:
Phone would be good to kill some time :blob_uwu: nothing makes time at work go faster than having to grind relics and crying when all of the stats are flat hp and def :blob_uwu: :blob_evil: :blob_evil_two: :blob_neutral: :blob_no:
Oh. Okay.
:blob_evil_two: <- doesn't know a single thing about HSR
Am I right to assume that relics are the only thing besides leveling up your characters that can boost their stats?

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Downloading HSR + Genshin on my laptop is mentally harder than I thought it would be. :sweating_profusely:

100 GB- gone in 3 hours. :blob_blank:

And I'm still thinking about downloading HSR on my phone...
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;>ᆺ<;) I either need to get a new phone or move all my data to another place...

Right now I am in 'ze processes of backing up my data to my computer just in case an issue happens at the phone store~

As a data hoarder, I was overdue for upgrading anyways...

On a side note, I just found out I had 22gb in music on my phone, and here I was planning on adding more soon as well~

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)

Last edited:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;>ᆺ<;) I need to either need to get a new phone or move all my data to another place...

Right now I am in 'ze processes of backing up my data to my computer just in case an issue happens at the phone store~

As a data hoarder, I was overdue for upgrading anyways...

On a side note, I just found out I had 22gb in music on my phone, and here I was planning on adding more soon as well~

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)
Ah, music, the only thing that makes me feel. Personally, I got ~1500 songs downloaded and I feel like it's not enough. :blob_uwu:

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Your collection is truly impressive. :blob_uwu:
*pat pat*
Endeed~

✨️˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝✨️
✨️(⁠⁠⁠❀≧w≦)✨️
An entire lifetime of collecting~
Thriftstores for the win~
*looks at the time*
:blob_blank:
Time to catch some zzz.
*leaves some butterscotch on the table for no reason*
Good night, stay fluffy. :blob_uwu:

💤
🛌
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀≧∇≦)˝∩˝ Nighty night~

***nyoms butterscotch~***

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Endeed~

✨️˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝✨️
✨️(⁠⁠⁠❀≧w≦)✨️
An entire lifetime of collecting~
Thriftstores for the win~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀≧∇≦)˝∩˝ Nighty night~

***nyoms butterscotch~***
7391-blobcat-pat.png

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
*clears his throat before his self-centered monologue*

CLOSE TO THE EDGE

PLEASE READ IT😭

This is a presumptuous and pretentious chapter.

The title represents it on multiple levels.

Really, I couldn't have found a better title.

Without embarrassment, although I should feel it, I can confidently say that it is a journey.
I can say that I used almost 90% of my abilities to write it (I could never reach 100%). This fan fiction and this chapter allowed me to experiment with so many different genres and techniques, and it has been incredibly fun. Every chapter I have written is basically different both in genre. And the next one will be too if I write it. If I hadn't met you, I probably would never have written something like this. It almost spontaneously generated through interacting with you. Knowing the people on this forum, I understood the concept of a muse.

Until now, I was inspired by artists or writers, whom I would never meet, but for the first time, I met a person who embodies the concept of a muse and pushes me to go beyond my limits, and it's terribly inspiring. It has been a fun ride. I definitely enjoyed it. Even if no one else is interested, I'm still satisfied with this work. Despite errors and flaws, I don't care. For once, I'm content. As long as it lasts, I want to enjoy this feeling.

The goal was to better characterize the characters, give them more space and vary the povs by giving each their own voice. It wasn't easy.
I tried to take inspiration from what Ssemouy wrote and based it on chapters written by the people I admire the most.

If we consider this saga as canonical, I can be quite proud that I have single-handedly canonized hundreds of pages of this thread, and that is quite an accomplishment.
Kudos to me. :blob_party:

The chapter is divided into six parts.

Who appears or is mentioned:

Part I: THE SOLID TIME OF CHANGE @DannyTheDaikon , @Theirl , @ShizukiIchino , @SsemouyOnan , @Azure_Fog

Part II: TOTAL MASS RETAIN @MidnightFox @Reinaislost
Mentioned: Corty, Ssemouy

Part III: I GET UP I GET DOWN @Reinaislost , @ElliePorter , @Rhaps , @georgelee5786 , @Kureous , @GoodPerson

PART IV: SEASON OF MAN @Iamnotabot (PART #2 Bring you to my place), @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian , @HelloHound , Shizuki, Theirl, @Pixytokisaki14 , @Corty , Ssemouy, @Simple_Russian_Boi
Mentioned: Envy, Anon

PART V: AND YOU AND I @quagma , @Raymann , @Assurbanipal_II , @Nahrenne , @Aaqil , @FlutterOfCrows , @TheMonotonePuppet , @Stealthy_Enigma
Mentioned: Luoir, Tony

PART VI: SIBERIAN KHATRU Simple Russian Boi, Ssemouy, Corty, Prince, GoodPerson, Theirl, Shizuki, Iamnotabot, Danny, Azure, Midnight, Quagma.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to include some characters I would have liked to.

For example, Anon, whose technology is fundamental in the war, but unfortunately, I had to cut the part in which they appeared.
Darkness, I would have liked to give her an active role in the chapter but unfortunately, I couldn't find a little space for her.
I hope to give her the space she deserves in the next chapter.
TotallyHuman: I intended to make that witch appear, but I realized I don't like her character that much.
Voidiris: My little sibling, unfortunately, I couldn't find a place for them, but given their lore, we can say that W didn't notice them and they observed everything from start to finish.
Finally, I'm sorry for Stealthy Enigma. I had a biggerscene in mind for her, but we will have to wait for the next chapter.
I know it's been a few days but I just got around to reading this splendid work.
I was astonished, you were able to do something I never expected to come out of SHHS! So meta yet so fitting.

When I told you about PAM so long ago I didn't expect you would have used her in such a way. But I am pleased. I would say this was inspiring for me.
I can happily say that this work is Well Done
I'd love to see it shine brilliantly as a Treasure

Last edited: