What did you learn today?

"This is Vivianite. A crystal that grows on and inside the corpses of deceased people and animals. "

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
When a corpse is buried in a water logged area which is rich in iron and has low amounts of oxygen then the phosphate released from the decomposing body slowly reacts with iron and forms vivianite crystals.

These vivianite crystals act as a double edged sword for archeologists because on one hand the vivianite crystals can preserve the dead body whereas on the other hand it makes D.N.A analysis harder and thus hinder archeological research.

When a corpse is buried in a water logged area which is rich in iron and has low amounts of oxygen then the phosphate released from the decomposing body slowly reacts with iron and forms vivianite crystals.

These vivianite crystals act as a double edged sword for archeologists because on one hand the vivianite crystals can preserve the dead body whereas on the other hand it makes D.N.A analysis harder and thus hinder archeological research.
Not mana crystals then. :blobrofl:

RedMuffin

Today, I learned that the lesser's light is in negative temperature. And that the highest possible temperature that we can reach is negative absolute zero. :blobreading:

Hopefully, this info is correct.:blob_unsure:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
So I don't agree with the made up evolutionary nonsense in the first half, but when they start using recorded data I think this is a good discussion of the climate. For those who do believe in evolution, well, that should make the argument even more compelling for you.

Climate: the movie

Ruti

Your toes are now forklift. Get licensed now!
I learned that manhwa readers apparently cannot retain the knowledge of the previous chapter for more then a few minutes, considering they were like "HOW DOES HE KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN, HE DID NOT REGRESS" even though its stated INCREDIBLY OFTEN that he is playing a remake of a game he was #1 on (hard carry support)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I learned that manhwa readers apparently cannot retain the knowledge of the previous chapter for more then a few minutes, considering they were like "HOW DOES HE KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN, HE DID NOT REGRESS" even though its stated INCREDIBLY OFTEN that he is playing a remake of a game he was #1 on (hard carry support)
The side effects of tiktok brainrot

TsuruI_am_a_bot

Yandere Robot / Wife of Botty
Today for me, i was again showed that,
the old saying : You can only trust yourself to do the job correctly
sure had reasons to exist and be a popular one.
The side effects of tiktok brainrot
I didnt like the idea of the BS ban of America of Tiktok, but after seeing the brainrot caused by it, and the ton of BS trends caused by TIKTOK, now i am like : Good job.

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
Someone made a manga on JEE (it's this big exam for engineering in my country which makes 12 year olds spend 12+hours to prepare for an exam which will happen five years later)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I didnt like the idea of the BS ban of America of Tiktok, but after seeing the brainrot caused by it, and the ton of BS trends caused by TIKTOK, now i am like : Good jojob.
I didn't like the ban because it sets a precedents for the US to ban/censor any form of media. I do like the ban if tiktok though.

Last edited: