Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Feathers95

"Thank you." I out it in a hidden pocket and wondered "I feel like others would come in by now? Yet the place still feels a bit empty."

"Anyways I think you can sell slime cores to alchemists so that might be something to look into."
"True... it may just be that time of day I suppose." Myria smiled tiredly as she finished her lovely mug of hot chocolate. "Or maybe everyone's still recovering from the slime raid. Ah, the city has so many repairs to get done..." She sighed.

"That would've been a good idea...but unfortunately, at the time, I was in far too much of a panic to hoard the slime cores of the ones I killed. They're probably still rolling about somewhere, or maybe some passerbys already picked them up." She smiled, not particularly bothered by the potential loss in wealth. They were fortunate the city even remained standing after the raid, and that Myria didn't die whilst fending off so many sewer slimes, so she wasn't about to suddenly be greedy and demand more good things from that disaster.

"Anyways, I should probably get going, it was nice meeting and chatting with you Leti, hope you have a lovely day." Myria beamed at the little brown-haired human, before casually trotting away to her stables for a more comfortable rest.

(OOC: Was fun roleplaying with you @Leegood ! This was super cute and peaceful~ I'm glad Myria finally has a PC friend now, though Zombo still doesn't xD)

Leegood

"True... it may just be that time of day I suppose." Myria smiled tiredly as she finished her lovely mug of hot chocolate. "Or maybe everyone's still recovering from the slime raid. Ah, the city has so many repairs to get done..." She sighed.

"That would've been a good idea...but unfortunately, at the time, I was in far too much of a panic to hoard the slime cores of the ones I killed. They're probably still rolling about somewhere, or maybe some passerbys already picked them up." She smiled, not particularly bothered by the potential loss in wealth. They were fortunate the city even remained standing after the raid, and that Myria didn't die whilst fending off so many sewer slimes, so she wasn't about to suddenly be greedy and demand more good things from that disaster.

"Anyways, I should probably get going, it was nice meeting and chatting with you Leti, hope you have a lovely day." Myria beamed at the little brown-haired human, before casually trotting away to her stables for a more comfortable rest.

(OOC: Was fun roleplaying with you @Leegood ! This was super cute and peaceful~ I'm glad Myria finally has a PC friend now, though Zombo still doesn't xD)
I waved her off before helping around the tavern.

Leegood

Appraisal

"We'll forward the situation of those four to the tax handling department, hopefully their situation can be solved peacefully.

"Though I'm afraid it is highly unlikely the request of the fourth person you brought to be granted... Perhaps something else can be worked out though.

"Regardless, you did a good job, miss Watery. I'm glad you cared for them and tried solving their problems instead of leaving them to it, I'm sure The Goddess greatly appreciates your actions, and she'll keep watch over you.

"May the gods always give you the determination to do what is right."

Rewards:
Exp:
Money: 12G

OOC: Tag as appraised please~
"I also appreciate your actions and will watch over you." I spoke while looking at the girl in front of Nene @Himekawa .

"Also don't listen to any evil gods okay?" I spoke again to the girl in front of Nene.

"Nene~ how are you~?"

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"I also appreciate your actions and will watch over you." I spoke while looking at the girl in front of Nene @Himekawa .

"Also don't listen to any evil gods okay?" I spoke again to the girl in front of Nene.

"Nene~ how are you~?"
"Oh, miss Letianna? I didn't see you here...

"I am a bit tired, I suppose, but am doing well overall... Did mister Jason find you? He seemed to have some business with you."

PriyaKitten

Niror being a curious core she was, she opened the door to the tavern, giving a quick look around before entering walking into the place. It seems like what she expected, well sort of.

Leegood

"Oh, miss Letianna? I didn't see you here...

"I am a bit tired, I suppose, but am doing well overall... Did mister Jason find you? He seemed to have some business with you."
I began massaging nenes shoulders "he's rough but he's nice, he's just a bit...blunt? Though he isint someone bad."

I adjusted my hands to improve the massage as I spoke "hmmm, he can help with your stamina, I think."

PriyaKitten

I began massaging nenes shoulders "he's rough but he's nice, he's just a bit...blunt? Though he isint someone bad."

I adjusted my hands to improve the massage as I spoke "hmmm, he can help with your stamina, I think."

Niror hearing the voice, peering over to the two. She slowly, and quietly walked over tilting her head to one side as she watched the person rubbed the person's shoulders. She was confused about what she was doing.

AliceShiki

"Miss Letianna... What might you be doing?

"Though I will say that it is nice that you found someone you can trust, I suppose."

Leegood

Niror hearing the voice, peering over to the two. She slowly, and quietly walked over tilting her head to one side as she watched the person rubbed the person's shoulders. She was confused about what she was doing.
"Hello~ how may I help you?" I spotted the girl looking at me confused.

Leegood

"Though I will say that it is nice that you found someone you can trust, I suppose."
"Hnn~ I can trust Nene though?" I tilted my head. I continued massaging the tired Nene

PriyaKitten

Niror stopped before looking to the kitsune, before turning her attention back.

"Hello~ how may I help you?" I spotted the girl looking at me confused.

"I-I was..." She muttered, rubbing her small hands slightly. "Looking around... W-What are you doing rubbing?" She muttered.

Leegood

Niror stopped before looking to the kitsune, before turning her attention back.

"I-I was..." She muttered, rubbing her small hands slightly. "Looking around... W-What are you doing rubbing?" She muttered.
"Just giving a tired Nene a shoulder massage~ hello I'm letianna, just call me leti." I continued massaging Nene, improving my skill along the way.

AliceShiki

"Hnn~ I can trust Nene though?" I tilted my head. I continued massaging the tired Nene
"I was referring to mister Jason, though I appreciate your words...

"You did not answer my question, however."
"I wanted to know the same..."
"Just giving a tired Nene a shoulder massage~ hello I'm letianna, just call me leti." I continued massaging Nene, improving my skill along the way.
"... You have very... Unusual habits, miss Letianna."

PriyaKitten

Niror tilted her head. "W-What is a massage?"

She turned her head slightly back to the Kitsune, as she spoke before eyeing her a small frown forming before quickly replaced by her normal cold face.

Leegood

"I was referring to mister Jason, though I appreciate your words...

"You did not answer my question, however."

"... You have very... Unusual habits, miss Letianna."
I gave a dry smile before continuing the massage "just tell me where It feels good okay?" I was trying to forget some stuff.
Niror tilted her head. "W-What is a massage?"

She turned her head slightly back to the Kitsune, as she spoke before eyeing her a small frown forming before quickly replaced by her normal cold face.
"It's where you help another's muscles relax in a good way~ and you are~?"

AliceShiki

I gave a dry smile before continuing the massage "just tell me where It feels good okay?" I was trying to forget some stuff.

"It's where you help another's muscles relax in a good way~ and you are~?"
"I'm afraid I have a hard time relaxing while still trying to do The Goddess' work, miss Letianna... Though I appreciate the intentions."

Leegood

"N-Niror.." She looked up slightly towards Let staring at her quietly.
I smiled back at her and spoke to the two
"I'm afraid I have a hard time relaxing while still trying to do The Goddess' work, miss Letianna... Though I appreciate the intentions."
"Shouldn't someone doing the goddess's work be relaxed~? " I put my hands back and asked the two "would any of you like a mug of water? I can go get some~"

PriyaKitten

"Shouldn't someone doing the goddess's work be relaxed~? " I put my hands back and asked the two "would any of you like a mug of water? I can go get some~"

Niror looked down, fixing her hood slightly before moving it down from her head. "I-I would like some.." She muttered.

Leegood

Niror looked down, fixing her hood slightly before moving it down from her head. "I-I would like some.." She muttered.
"Sure~" I went to grab a clean mug and filled it with fresh water, I returned and handed it to Niror "here you go Niror~"