Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

FlutterOfCrows

Dust waits in the tavern, once all others have gone to bed, the fox priestess, the girl who seems to aid, and the entirely uninteresting third girl. as he waits to see who else enters the taverns, waiting to watch who may waltz in, what kind of interesting beings may follow inside.

Nivateth

Niv walks into the tavern and looks at dust "hello~" she says this as she feels a similar curiosity pointed at her.

Nivateth

(forgot to tag)
Dust waits in the tavern, once all others have gone to bed, the fox priestess, the girl who seems to aid, and the entirely uninteresting third girl. as he waits to see who else enters the taverns, waiting to watch who may waltz in, what kind of interesting beings may follow inside.

Euka

After making our rounds in the mine, it was time for our rest. Iris immediately claimed a free table and kept staring at me as if saying 'hurry up'. I took my seat and placed our orders while Iris rested her head on her arms against the table.

"Reival.... Iris is tired of mining.... Iris' arms hurt....."

"I know... sorry about that. This place is kinda harsh on labor."

Can't blame her though, she's not used to this harsh of a labor. Looking around I still see the same folks that I usually see when we get here, there are a couple of new ones every now and then. Huh.... I must be becoming a regular if this is how I feel nowadays.

Food comes and we dined in. It tastes better than usual since I splurged a little just for the taste. It's nice now and then to see Iris enjoying her meal.

Leegood

She didn't mind it in the least, just laying there not being able to sleep.

ooc: Cute.
I woke up as the sun rose while carefully getting off the bed to avoid waking her up, I then started cleaning my face and body in a morning routine.

Leegood

After making our rounds in the mine, it was time for our rest. Iris immediately claimed a free table and kept staring at me as if saying 'hurry up'. I took my seat and placed our orders while Iris rested her head on her arms against the table.

"Reival.... Iris is tired of mining.... Iris' arms hurt....."

"I know... sorry about that. This place is kinda harsh on labor."

Can't blame her though, she's not used to this harsh of a labor. Looking around I still see the same folks that I usually see when we get here, there are a couple of new ones every now and then. Huh.... I must be becoming a regular if this is how I feel nowadays.

Food comes and we dined in. It tastes better than usual since I splurged a little just for the taste. It's nice now and then to see Iris enjoying her meal.
"It seems you two worked hard, make sure not to overwork your body too much or it might get hurt." I idly commented while walking by.

Nivateth

"Hello, has rest done you well, for this day?" Ask Dust, as dust glance at the others appearing in the tavern.
"yeah, im just resting for today though, oh yeah, i never did ask your name during the slime crisis. mines niv, you?"

Euka

"It seems you two worked hard, make sure not to overwork your body too much or it might get hurt." I idly commented while walking by.
Before I could take a spoonful to my mouth, a woman walks by with an idly comment.

"Oh? uhh... thanks?....."

I couldn't respond in time as she was already at a distance for me to respond. Weird... haven't I seen her before?

"Iris do you know that woman?"

"Hmmmm... Reival complained on food. Woman lectured Reival."

With such a disinterest reply, she continues eating like it didn't matter to her. Oh right, the woman; now I remember. She was the one who lectured me on food when I thought it was really bad. Guess we met again huh? Wonder what made her comment us this time?

Leegood

Before I could take a spoonful to my mouth, a woman walks by with an idly comment.

"Oh? uhh... thanks?....."

I couldn't respond in time as she was already at a distance for me to respond. Weird... haven't I seen her before?

"Iris do you know that woman?"

"Hmmmm... Reival complained on food. Woman lectured Reival."

With such a disinterest reply, she continues eating like it didn't matter to her. Oh right, the woman; now I remember. She was the one who lectured me on food when I thought it was really bad. Guess we met again huh? Wonder what made her comment us?
I came back and looked at them both "hnnn~ I kind of remember you two, oh! Yeah, the foodies." I looked at both of them so I could remember them in the future.

Euka

I came back and looked at them both "hnnn~ I kind of remember you two, oh! Yeah, the foodies." I looked at both of them so I could remember them in the future.
Oh? she came back? Saves me from redeeming my greetings at first.

"Greetings maam, thank you for the comment earlier. It seems we have met at a previous encounter before here at the tavern. I apologize for me behavior then and has taken your word on the food quality."

"What may we have the pleasure of your presence?"

Iris briefly glances at the woman then continues eating.

Leegood

Oh? she came back? Saves me from redeeming my greetings at first.

"Greetings maam, thank you for the comment earlier. It seems we have met at a previous encounter before here at the tavern. I apologize for me behavior then and has taken your word on the food quality."

"What may we have the pleasure of your presence?"

Iris briefly glances at the woman then continues eating.
"Oh just saying my greetings" I just felt like talking with someone for a bit.

Nivateth

"Dust is fine, it is always fine, for me."
"Okay, dust it is, i just went out of town and killed a few goblins." she shows a cut on her arm "bastards are difficult to kill when im alone right now." she raises a single finger and it lights on fire, then she runs the finger across the cut "damn, even my nerves are more sensitive, i did this to myself a lot in the old days, but now it hurts like hell" she stretches her arm after this "okay, that's better. gonna need to actually get medicines later though." she puts down her arm and the fire on her finger goes out "so, how have your quests been?"

FlutterOfCrows

"Okay, dust it is, i just went out of town and killed a few goblins." she shows a cut on her arm "bastards are difficult to kill when im alone right now." she raises a single finger and it lights on fire, then she runs the finger across the cut "damn, even my nerves are more sensitive, i did this to myself a lot in the old days, but now it hurts like hell" she stretches her arm after this "okay, that's better. gonna need to actually get medicines later though." she puts down her arm and the fire on her finger goes out "so, how have your quests been?"
Dust instead of making a vocal response, instead focus's on his mana, drawing it out and forming Treatment Rune's over her arm, before letting them settle onto her, creating a soft glow as they grant a weak healing, likely not enough to heal the wound in any way, but removes most of the pain at least. As dust start tilting head as he thinks on Niv's question...

FlutterOfCrows

"so, how have your quests been?"
"..I haven't done too many quests as of yet, though I'm mostly still doing quest of weak monster's and social communication, for safety and..learning experience? I think it is what my master calls it."

Nivateth

"..I haven't done too many quests as of yet, though I'm mostly still doing quest of weak monster's and social communication, for safety and..learning experience? I think it is what my master calls it."
"well, its good that you're sticking to your level, im pretty bad at that, luckily the people in the guild wont let me do anything above my level."
Dust instead of making a vocal response, instead focus's on his mana, drawing it out and forming Treatment Rune's over her arm, before letting them settle onto her, creating a soft glow as they grant a weak healing,
"Thanks for that, though that rune looks familiar to something that was on my armor back when i was working with super heroes..." she trails off realizing that he has no way of knowing what the hell she's talking about from then on.