Sun Rising From the East, Dawn of a New Era
  • Sponsor: Scribel City Council
  • Required Level: 6 (E-ranked)
Objectives:
  • Travel towards the East of Scribel City, further than even the grass plain
  • Confirm the existence of the ancient ruin
  • Get in contact with the mechanical race guarding the ruin
  • Gain information regarding the ruin
A rumour spread that towards the East, away from the dynamic lifestyle of Scribel City and Spire Reef, laid a wonderful treasure trove in the form of an ancient ruin.

The massive complex underground structure, the great ruin, the relics from the ancient past; these were all the description from our source. They mentioned an entrance to the legacy inheritance ground, guarded by some kind of mechanical race.

They said that the ruin was a relic of the past, and within it laid a knowledge, lost in time, buried by history. If their words could be confirmed, then maybe we might be able to gain something from them?
Rewards:
  • Money: 30 G
  • Other: N/A

Watery felt like she had nothing to do. Being a member of the black fog pirate was vastly overrated, with everyday spent in boredom. Sure, she occasionally helped with others when asked. But, other than making sure that the ship ran as it should, she found herself with nothing.

Thus, she jumped into the water. If she had known journeying through the sea on top of a ship was so boring, she wouldn't join the pirates. In the end, she had coasted through her rank-E period by journeying on the islands, not sea. It was not like they could do anything to her at all, with the actual captain of the black fog pirates in the other, bigger ship.

---

Ten days, that was the time she had taken before she returned to Scribel city. Having no other destination, she decided to return to the city. She had heard about the rumor of Fuyu Machi and the Half wing Federation before, with some people posting their quest there. That meant that she had her destination, but not direction. Since the quest was posted in the adventurer guild, she believed that she could find direction from them.

'Underground ruin?'

That piqued her interest. She wondered whether to pick this one or went with one of her plan to Fuyu Machi or Halfwing Federation. After a few consideration, she chose this one. Her feeling called for this one for this moment. Taking a copy of the quest from the quest board, she went to the receptionist to submit her acceptance.

After giving the receptionist, she heard one adventurer calling for her.

She turned her head on the voice's direction. It was a girl with blue hair. She asked her to wait for a moment while she was running in her direction. She saw no harm in entertaining that request, so she followed it.

"Will you be my partner?" The girl said out of the blue as she arrived in front of her. "The first time I looked at you, I feel like you are the destined one for me."

She honestly didn't know what to answer. She had encountered similar things in the novel she had read when the protagonist proposed this exact thing to the female lead. While she enjoyed reading those stories, those stories often enough end with agreement from the female lead. Should she reject her?

Looking at the woman, though, she did feel an affinity with the woman. Well, if it was a matter of affinity only, she did feel the same with the woman back in Gelderholm, and she would join the woman with her kin had the woman stopped destroying the city. Though, if it was marriage that the woman sought, she honestly didn't understand how human relationship work.

What should she answer?

"Marry me?" she said.

"..."

"..."

"eh?" She saw the woman's facial feature turned into the expression of confusion. Was that a misunderstanding on her part? Perhaps she could clear that.

"The things you said before, is that a proposal?"

The woman tilted her head slightly, eyes looked upward. Her lips muttered the word, 'proposal' a few times. Then, the woman refocused her eyes on her. "Yes? Though... I'm not asking for marriage."

The woman continued. "Perhaps, I should introduce myself first. My name is Eria... I'd like you to partner with me? Hmm... How should I explain it?"

Perhaps it was that. "Familiar?"

"Yes, that's the right... word?" The woman's word trailed off. She seemed to realize something. "You are another person's familiar?"

"He is dead."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. So, would you be my partner?"

Should she? She didn't know how the guild would proceed with this matter. She was a D-rank adventurer at the moment. Chances were, the woman was an E-rank or unranked one. From the experience with him, she could just do her own stuff while he did his too. So, while she had some restriction from the bond, it wouldn't hamper her own task as an adventurer.

Then, there was also the problem of the woman. While she had no problem with strength, she had to judge the woman as worthy first should she make a familiar bond once again. Therefore, she decided to spend some time with the woman before she committed with the relationship.

---

Spending one day with the woman was a curious experience. Six body and in one, with only one she had affinity to. When she said about this matter to the woman, the woman wondered too if their connection would be broken if the woman switched body with another one. For the matter of her judgment, after spending one day with her, she had no problem with the woman. Therefore, she proposed to test it.

The spell circle was drawn in blood with her in the center. The woman then chanted something as the circle shone blood red. The woman stepped into the circle, and she could feel that the bond between them formed as she could hear the woman's thoughts. It was familiar, like one she had with her previous magician. With the bond, she could feel the memory of the woman flowing into her. Seeing the woman's memory, she took the woman's hand. And they were one.

---

Watery wondered. Honestly, she couldn't wrap her mind of her current state. As the bond solidified, she had become one with the woman and promptly moved into the internal world that was their soul. There, she met the other five resident of their body, welcoming her while saying sorry for the weirdness. The bond that each of them had previously with their own familiars mirrored the experience she had, so they didn't know that she would become one of them too.

Nevertheless, she had a quest that she must complete. For this matter, she asked them if she could complete this one. Seeing the acceptance from them all, she began to listen on how they could do their body switch. Thus, after some trial and error, she was once again in the real world. She could still hear Eria through their bond. Also, she felt Eria's magic flowing through her. With her on the real world, she began her journey.

---

Was this the ruin? She looked at the structure in front of her. From her experience, it looked like a temple. For now, her task was to explore it. If there was some kind of city beneath it, then she was in the right one. As she took one step into one of the gate, she was shocked when she saw two people that was not there previously.

"Traveler? Welcome to the ruin."

Seeing them closely, she saw that they were not humans she first thought. Were it not from the large gears that decorated the two woman's head and the slight noise emitted, she wouldn't mistake them as a human. Also, none of these two showed the hint of breathing too.

"Who?" she prepared her blades.

"Please don't be alarmed. We are the resident of this place. We come in peace." One of the woman said.

She returned the blades into her hand. "Resident?"

"Right, If you would follow me. Our chief will explain it better than us." The woman gestured with her hand to go further into the ruin. Nodding, she followed the woman inside.

A city. It was a city under the ground. As she descended three level underground, she was greeted with a massive cavern, with glowing purple crystals adorning its walls. On the end of the other side, she could see a large gate, probably leading further into the ruin.

"Welcome to our city, Nicaea." The woman said. After letting her look, the woman gained her attention with her voice. As she looked at the woman, the woman then showed her the road on her left side, leading to the city. The road was semi-circular, ending on the gate on the other end. Its path was hugging the walls of the cavern on the left. With the woman starting to move, she followed her. As they arrived in front of the gate, the woman then pointed out a building four story high beside the gate. It was the only hexagonal building she could find.

Unlike the woman, some of the appearance of the others was more mechanical. Four of them who operated the gate had horse-shaped lower body and human-shaped upper body, like the mythological centaur. There was some of them that crawled on all four, its body was like ant. After looking around, she returned to the woman.

"You interested in them?"

She nodded.

"I can bring you to the library after this if the chief give his permission. For now, let's meet the chief." The woman then opened the door and entered.

---

"Greetings, traveler. I am Nikos, the chief of this city. I have a question. By your arrival, have you come from the city called Scribel?"

"Yes." she said.

"I'm glad... our message was heard by him. Are you one of the adventurer, traveler? Can you help us?"

"Help?"

"Yes. We ask for your aid, as our race is on the brink of destruction. RyuZu, please show him your crystal."

The woman who led her was apparently named RyuZu. She turned her attention to the woman as the woman took out the robe she wore, showing a plate of metal that was not covered with a skin-like cover, unlike her visible skin. The sound of a hiss could be heard from the woman direction as the plate that was covering her chest opened. From her side, she could see a glowing crystal inside of her body.

"As you can see, the crystal there is the only thing that sustain our life. Yet, that crystal in itself is our prison, as we can't go beyond the boundary of the ruin or we lose the power of the crystal. There's also our people beyond the gate who didn't come back. So, can I ask you adventurer, if you encounter our kind inside the gate, return their crystal here? Should you do that, we'll open our library for you to peruse."

She nodded.

"Alright, then. RyuZu, prepare the building G6 for the traveler's lodging. As for you, traveler. Will you ask the others to come? We may not be able to prepare your food, but you are welcome to use the land outside for farming. As for the adventurer's guild I've heard before, building G6 is yours to use."

There was not much that they talked about. After surveying the building, she decided to return to Scribel City, to see if anyone would come here.

Last edited:

Reciful

Unevaluated

Your Money or Your Life? [SR0002]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: n/a
Objectives:
  • Encounter a crew of pirates.
  • Get robbed, assaulted, or attacked.
  • Survive to tell the tale.
  • Provide details about these pirates.
Many pirate bands are known to roam the Spire Reef region.Individuals are frequently attacked or robbed without warning.The guild collects incident reports on all pirate attacks.If you are attacked, please submit your account of the events. Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 8
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest report:
I Roam around Spire reef exploring the city.

I got cornered inside a tavern I entered.

A group of Weird Humans surrounded me... Then all of the People inside the tavern suddenly laughed as they watched things unfold.

They Demanded various things from me I objected.

Then they turn around & walk towards the door.... But they instead of exiting, they close the door & lock it.

Suddenly I felt a impact at my head behind. I fall down in the floor, seems like a skinny guy smash a bottle in my head from behind me.

They Beat me up when they knew I really have nothing in me... The tavern bartender stops them & he suggested to just sell me as a slave... especially when they saw My face under the hood.

They refrain from violating My body, cause seems like Virgins have much higher price. & They throw me in the basement somewhere.

Well they did not restrain me cause they thought I'm just a normal naive girl.

When I'm finally alone. I take a piece of paper from My shadow, Write this report drawing the Symbol & have My fairy who is hidden inside My shadow burn it for me.

Signed: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'

Reciful

Unevaluated

It’s Not Safe to Wander Alone [SR0003]
Objectives:
  • Encounter a crew of pirates.
  • Witness a kidnapping occur.
  • (Or be the victim of kidnapping).
Spire Reef is infamous for its exotic slave market.Obviously, the captives need to come from somewhere!Anyone too defenseless might find themselves in a bind!The guild collects reports on all human trafficking incidents.Any information you are able to provide is invaluable. Rewards:

Quest report:
After being imprisoned by those Humans, I spent 3 days in their basement without them giving me food & water.

I did not eat the big rats around to regenerate by eating or have My fairy heals me... Since they might have suspicion that I'm actually from the guild if they see My wounds vanish.

After 3 days they brought me to a place full of big animal cages but instead of animals what's inside is either humans or Demihumans such as beast man, Elf, Dwarfs, centaur.

Then I learned when they are selling me. that those who attacked me from before were actually a small band of pirates. they were a small time criminal without much Influence here in Spire reef. They pretty much considered as garbage or hoodlums & less than a actually gang or Pirates. & That a big slave auction will be held one month from now.

They manage to sell me in a much higher price due to My unique Albino appearance & pretty face.... Seems like I'll be put into the auction as well.

Thus I got Myself Caged in a slave market district.

When night falls I write This report & have My fairy burn the paper for me..... While at it I ordered My Fairy to sneak towards the old tavern where those who captured me & sell me seems to gather...

I order her to burn the entire place down while they are drunk inside celebrating on the money they make by selling me... Make sure that those cheap rum & food will be their last supper.

Quaesitor

APPRAISED
> > >
Tunnel Worm Subjugation [GH0803]
  • Required Level: 8
Objectives:
  • Survey the mines for signs of tunnel worms.
  • Seal any tunnels created by tunnel worms.
  • Slay one tunnel worm.
  • Collect 1 sack of tunnel worm scales.
These monsters are the things of nightmares.They drill through the earth and suddenly burst out of the ground.Thousands of razor sharp teeth ring their circular maw.They're big enough to swallow a dwarf whole and their armor is strong.Their tunnels are blatant holes in our defenses. Seal them as soon as possible. Rewards:
  • Money: 35 G
> > >
Day after day of fighting... and it doesn't seem like today will be any different. As there was no attack yet, I take the chance to once again pick the tunnel worm subjugation. After snatching some sealant, I dash off into the mines before the alarm decides to sound. I really don't feel like fighting on the field today, in case you haven't noticed.

In the tunnels, I squash a rock mite every now and then as I move onwards, the light of my lantern granting me a faint and flickering light. In all honesty, I'm more relying on my ears to navigate than my eyes, but I'm not a bat - I still need my eyes for details and stuff. After some aimless running around, I stumble upon a tunnel that seems to be created by a tunnel worm. Sealant, rocks, and one tunnel less. Now, to find the next one.

After sealing a few tunnels, I notice the rumbling of a tunnel worm approaching me. With practiced ease, I dodge it. Just as I want to stab it, I notice that something feels off - and barely manage to jump out of the way as a second one bursts out from the ground, it's mouth scraping my lantern, cracking it open and tossing it away. The flame dies, and I am in the dark with two tunnel worms. Just my luck, eh? I strain my ears, barely managing to dodge as one tries to chomp me... I think. Not like I can see what it's trying to do.

I dash a few more meters backward, finally opening up what seems to be a safe distance to the worms. Now, how to do this... oh, one seems to be digging through the ceiling while the other waits. That's a chance... probably. I dodge it and pierce between some of its scales with a thrust, then pull my blade downwards, tearing a big wound into the worm. It tries to retreat but I push my sword into the beast and cut it open along the line where it's scales are missing whilst stepping to the side, dodging its blood and guts. The other worm... seems frightened and escapes. Fine. Not like I can properly chase it anyway.

I remove the scales from the one I killed, filling up the sack, take the damaged lantern and light it up again, and return back to Gelderholm to hand in my report.

Last edited:

Reciful

EVALUATION

Healing Herbs [Evaluation Needed]
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Identify healing herbs in the wilderness.
  • Collect 5 small sacks of healings herbs.
  • Do not accidentally harvest the wrong plants.
Many species of healing herbs can be found throughout the world.
A special type of grass with healing properties is known to grow in this area.
The guild would like to stockpile on these herbs for emergencies.
Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though!
We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G

The guild had given Stella the task of collecting healing herbs. She had heard it's a tricky find, so she found Vesper who she had met on her first for tip and direction on spotting the correct ones.

Stella head to wilderness and immediately starts to look around. She found the healing herbs according to Vesper's description and test it out just to make sure. When Stella's confident that she's found the correct ones, she harvest the herbs into the sacks handed out by the guild. Soon, 5 sacks were filled and Stella took them back to turn in.

( A Red Cloaked girl appeared in the dark corner her face is hidden under a hood )

Thanks for Collecting herbs

Here's your reward

Rewards:

Slime Subjugation [Evaluation Needed]
Objectives:
  • Exterminate slimes in Scribel City.
  • Collect 10 slime cores.
Slimes are a pest in Scribel City, and they end up in all sorts of weird places.
While they aren’t too dangerous, they can slowly erode and damage structures over time.
They also spread diseases if they get into the sewers and pick up icky stuff.
Slimes are bad! Eliminating them is a public health campaign!
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G

The herbs turned in, it's time to take the slime quest. Vesper had informed her of a real slimey place down at the sewer when he had went there for a giant rat quest. Sure enough, when Stella arrived, the place is infested.

She used her staff to cast a few light beams at the smiles and took out 4 of them. After she collect their core, Stella put them in a bag. Using her Starwheel Ice staff, Stella swung and hit slimes after slimes until she took out 6 slimes. She collected the core and went back to turn in her harvest.

( The Red Riding Hood Girl Emerged from the dark corners of the Sewer )

Hi there~

I'm Reciful, seems like you have completed the quest?

Then I be giving your Rewards then.... I'll be watching you from the shadows... till then~

Rewards:

Asteria Village Relay Station [Evaluation Needed]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite Quest: Night Watch
  • Get stationed near Asteria Village for one month.
  • Care for the horses in the stables.
  • Assist travelers in any way necessary.
The Adventurer's Guild maintains an outpost near Asteria Village in the west.
The outpost serves as a relay station for any regional activity in the rural area.
Please keep horses fresh at all times in case of emergency.
Use your best judgement to aid locals and travelers.
Rewards:

Right now, Vesper's being stationed at a Relay Station near Asteria Village. His main task is to care for the horse and assist the occasional travelers and locals. This whole thing will take 1 month. It was easy task, so everything was pretty laid back.

He fed the horse and groom them when needed to, making sure to keep them clean. They're all strong and able horse, obviously made for the travel. The stable has many horses with all kinds of colors. Vesper has fun looking at them.

Sometimes, a traveler or adventurer would come. Other times, people come just comes for a rest stop. Vesper would give them water and sell them some travel food. Sometimes, a local would come and ask for help getting rid of nearby monsters. Once, there was even a party who's traveling to another region. The party captain told Vesper it was a messy place.

Just like that, a month past smoothly and Vesper was told to go back. He quite enjoy his time here, maybe he'll come back next time.

( On Vesper's way back to Scrible He saw a figure of a Red Riding Hooded white girl... She appears standing behind a group of traveller who did not notice her presence )

Hi there Mr. Vesper's

I'm from the guild... My name is Reciful~

Don't be wary I mean no harm.

As a Receptionist I'll be appraising your work~

Anyway well done I have been watching your activities from the shadows

Here's your Rewards.

Rewards:

Reciful

EVALUATION

Quest Report (Unappraised)

I was helping out at the temple today, when miss Tabea came to visit. It wasn't an unusual occurrence, but she was clearly flustered today, which made me worry that something might have happened.

After inquiring her about it, she explained that one of the children of the orphanage had gone missing, a young mermaid girl named Vhera that seemed to not have a good relationship with the other children. Miss Tabea was worried that she may have ran from the orphanage to avoid the other children and might now be lost somewhere in the city... And she feared that the worst might happen to the child.

She said she also listed Vhera as a missing person in the guild's list, so she'd be glad if someone could go after her... I felt honestly troubled about taking the orphanage's money for this request, but after over a week spent helping out at the temple, my reserves were quickly running out, so I decided to accept it through the guild.

A Blue Haired girl that is about 7 years old and has blue eyes. She has fins coming out of her head and was last seen using a green dress that let her legs exposed.

She can change her legs into a fish's tail when on water.

I then asked miss Tabea if she had any idea where Vhera could be, and miss Tabea said that maybe some place with water, though she already checked the nearby river and Vhera was not there... I nodded in understanding and then started my search, after reassuring her that The Goddess would certainly protect Vhera and guide our steps to find her soon.

The first thing I did was to head to the Northern gate to see if the guards there saw Vhera go through them, which they sadly didn't. I then went to the Eastern gate to ask too, but to no avail... That was worrisome, as the nearest rivers were on those directions.

The next gate I went to was the southern one. And thankfully, one of the guards here did remember seeing a girl that matched the description crossing the gate and heading South. I thanked him for his help and wished The Goddess would reward him for his assistance before going after her.

I reached the river after a while, but I couldn't see her there either... It was worrisome that she might have swam far away, but I prayed that was not the case, and instead decided to keep moving south, towards the Lizardmen region.

In the outpost that bordered it, I asked the guardsmen once again to see if they saw anyone that resembled Vhera's description. One of the people on watch said he remembered seeing one moving towards the nearby waterfall and pointed me to its direction. Thanking him for his help, I prayed that The Goddess would ensure his work continued smoothly and then moved to the waterfall.

It was a bit hard to go down the hills the led there, and going through the water wasn't an option for me, but eventually I finished my descent and started looking around to see if Vhera was here... At first I was worried, because I did not see her in the water at all, and the only place left for me to visit were the lizardmen settlements, which I don't know anything about... However, just as I was about to start heading there, I noticed a silhouette sitting right next to the river, with her feet just outside the water... I slowly approached the small girl that was there.

"I thought a mermaid would prefer to be inside the water?" I asked her after I got close enough.

Vhera looked up without moving from her spot and answered dejectedly, "The water here is muddy... I don't want to swim here."

I sat down next to her and gently caressed her head, "So it is... Do you wish to return? Miss Tabea is worried about you."

She shook her head and then looked downwards again, "I don't. I'll just get bullied again if I go back there... At least here I don't have to worry about those human boys."

"I see..." I'd have appreciated if miss Tabea could have made that clear instead of saying that she had a 'bad relationship', but I did not take it to heart... Instead I wondered what to tell Vhera to convince her this place was dangerous and that she was safer in Scribel.

I took my hand off her head and held my legs with them, and then stayed silent for a while... Before long, Vhera looked at me, and then back at the water, and then back at me. She seemed to be pondering something for a while, until she eventually said, "You're not going to bring me back?"

I smiled at her while putting my hand once again at her head and caressing it, "The Goddess offers guidance and offers a path to those in need, but she does not force their hand. The path you walk, must be one you chose for yourself."

She seemed a bit confused at my reply, and so she asked, "Then... You're going to leave me here?"

I shook my head and answered, "I will not."

That seemed to confuse her even more, "Why not?" She asked.

I looked up and said, "I wonder..." trying to think of a good reply to give her... I did not need to though, because I heard her stomach rumble as soon as I finished saying those last words. I looked towards her and she was looking downwards with a beet red face, it was honestly cute.

I took out some rations from my bag and offered them to her, "For one, I'm worried you might not be able to find food for yourself while alone here."

She wordlessly took the offered rations and started eating them, before saying... "It tastes horrible..." She did not stop eating them though.

I giggled, "I agree, but they're easy to carry and don't spoil easily. Very good for when you're out of the city on your own."

We stayed silent after that, at least until she finished eating. Once she was done, she seemed to realize something and said, "Thank you..."

"You're welcome." I told her, and then continued "So... What do you want to do now?"

She seemed a bit startled by my question at first, but then she started thinking for a few seconds, before saying... "I don't know."

It was a better answer than saying she wanted to keep moving southwards at least, but it was not enough to make me feel at ease either... I tried changing the questions then, "Do you want to go back to the Orphanage?" She shook her head, "What about remaining here?" She pondered for a second, but then shook her head again, "So you want to go somewhere else?" She pondered for a small while this time, but eventually nodded, "Do you know where?"

She was clearly dejected after hearing this last question, but she nodded and said, "Home..." Poor child...

I hugged her gently and said, "It's okay... Things will be alright..." She hugged me back and started sobbing.

We stayed like this for a while, until she calmed down at least, and then she asked me, "Hey... Can I stay with you?"

I pulled away from the hug and looked deep into her eyes while still holding her with arms, and then asked back, "With me?"

She nodded and replied, "You seem nice..."

That was a very troubling request... "Are you sure? I do dangerous things often, you won't be safe with me." I said.

She then asked, "What kind of dangerous things?"

I caressed her head in response, "Like going out of the city, all the way to those dangerous marshlands to search for a lost child."

She looked downwards for a second, seeming apologetic, but then looked back at my eyes and said, "I don't mind it!"

I wondered if this was really for the best... Though I already knew it was certainly better than leaving her at those marshlands... I took a deep breath, prayed that The Goddess was guiding me to the right path, and answered her, "Alright, but I have one condition." She seemed to hesitate a bit, but then nodded, so I continued, "If you see anything black start coming out of me, you'll run. Immediately."

She seemed to be surprised by my condition, she ended up asking, "Something black...?"

I nodded, "Run immediately. You have to promise me." I was unsure if this would keep her safe from the demon, but it was the minimum I could do to keep her safe.

She hesitated for a while, but she eventually nodded and said, "Okay."

I ruffled her head a bit and replied, "Alright, let's go back to the city then." To which she nodded.

I got up and offered my hand to help her, when I realized that I forgot to say something very basic... Aiming to fix that, I said, "I'm Nene."

She opened her eyes wide, seeming to only now realize we talked this whole time without her even knowing my name... She grasped my hand and said, "Vhera." before getting up too.

The way back was slow, she wasn't very used to walking with legs apparently, and climbing the hill was a lot harder than going down, so it took quite a while. And when walking back to the city, we had to take a few breaks to rest... By the time we reached Scribel, it was already night.

We first went to the orphanage, which Vhera was originally against, but she agreed to it when I reassured her that I would not force her to go back, and that I just needed to tell miss Tabea that she was safe.

Miss Tabea was surprised by the sudden turn things took, but she said that she trusted me to do a good job as a foster parent for Vhera... I had not thought of this way, but I suppose it was not exactly wrong either... I reassured her that I would do my best, and prayed that The Goddess would guide me.

Then we went back to the guild to report the resolution of the issue, and then back to the inn to rest.

( While Nene is sleeping peacefully in the Inn. She have a Dreams & within that dream is A figure of a Red Hooded White girl in tattered Red Cloak Appears )

Hi there.

Oh! don't panic we're inside your dreams. No need to worry I'm not your foe.

My name is Reciful I'm the guild Receptionist currently aha-hahahaha~

You have done very well finding that little mermaid... I'm actually watching from afar you see.

If you did not bring that little mermaid back or left her on her device there.... A group of highwayman near the area will eventually find her & perhaps Miss Vhera might Experienced something much much much awful that being bullied By orphanage brats... But don't worry about those Highwayman I have dealt with them already~

Anyway thank you for your hard & sincere work miss Nene

When you woke up the Reward will be in your room table... I place it there~

Rewards:

Reciful

EVALUATION
unappraised

Watery felt like she had nothing to do. Being a member of the black fog pirate was vastly overrated, with everyday spent in boredom. Sure, she occasionally helped with others when asked. But, other than making sure that the ship ran as it should, she found herself with nothing.

Thus, she jumped into the water. If she had known journeying through the sea on top of a ship was so boring, she wouldn't join the pirates. In the end, she had coasted through her rank-E period by journeying on the islands, not sea. It was not like they could do anything to her at all, with the actual captain of the black fog pirates in the other, bigger ship.

---

Ten days, that was the time she had taken before she returned to Scribel city. Having no other destination, she decided to return to the city. She had heard about the rumor of Fuyu Machi and the Half wing Federation before, with some people posting their quest there. That meant that she had her destination, but not direction. Since the quest was posted in the adventurer guild, she believed that she could find direction from them.

'Underground ruin?'

That piqued her interest. She wondered whether to pick this one or went with one of her plan to Fuyu Machi or Halfwing Federation. After a few consideration, she chose this one. Her feeling called for this one for this moment. Taking a copy of the quest from the quest board, she went to the receptionist to submit her acceptance.

After giving the receptionist, she heard one adventurer calling for her.

She turned her head on the voice's direction. It was a girl with blue hair. She asked her to wait for a moment while she was running in her direction. She saw no harm in entertaining that request, so she followed it.

"Will you be my partner?" The girl said out of the blue as she arrived in front of her. "The first time I looked at you, I feel like you are the destined one for me."

She honestly didn't know what to answer. She had encountered similar things in the novel she had read when the protagonist proposed this exact thing to the female lead. While she enjoyed reading those stories, those stories often enough end with agreement from the female lead. Should she reject her?

Looking at the woman, though, she did feel an affinity with the woman. Well, if it was a matter of affinity only, she did feel the same with the woman back in Gelderholm, and she would join the woman with her kin had the woman stopped destroying the city. Though, if it was marriage that the woman sought, she honestly didn't understand how human relationship work.

What should she answer?

"Marry me?" she said.

"..."

"..."

"eh?" She saw the woman's facial feature turned into the expression of confusion. Was that a misunderstanding on her part? Perhaps she could clear that.

"The things you said before, is that a proposal?"

The woman tilted her head slightly, eyes looked upward. Her lips muttered the word, 'proposal' a few times. Then, the woman refocused her eyes on her. "Yes? Though... I'm not asking for marriage."

The woman continued. "Perhaps, I should introduce myself first. My name is Eria... I'd like you to partner with me? Hmm... How should I explain it?"

Perhaps it was that. "Familiar?"

"Yes, that's the right... word?" The woman's word trailed off. She seemed to realize something. "You are another person's familiar?"

"He is dead."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. So, would you be my partner?"

Should she? She didn't know how the guild would proceed with this matter. She was a D-rank adventurer at the moment. Chances were, the woman was an E-rank or unranked one. From the experience with him, she could just do her own stuff while he did his too. So, while she had some restriction from the bond, it wouldn't hamper her own task as an adventurer.

Then, there was also the problem of the woman. While she had no problem with strength, she had to judge the woman as worthy first should she make a familiar bond once again. Therefore, she decided to spend some time with the woman before she committed with the relationship.

---

Spending one day with the woman was a curious experience. Six body and in one, with only one she had affinity to. When she said about this matter to the woman, the woman wondered too if their connection would be broken if the woman switched body with another one. For the matter of her judgment, after spending one day with her, she had no problem with the woman. Therefore, she proposed to test it.

The spell circle was drawn in blood with her in the center. The woman then chanted something as the circle shone blood red. The woman stepped into the circle, and she could feel that the bond between them formed as she could hear the woman's thoughts. It was familiar, like one she had with her previous magician. With the bond, she could feel the memory of the woman flowing into her. Seeing the woman's memory, she took the woman's hand. And they were one.

---

Watery wondered. Honestly, she couldn't wrap her mind of her current state. As the bond solidified, she had become one with the woman and promptly moved into the internal world that was their soul. There, she met the other five resident of their body, welcoming her while saying sorry for the weirdness. The bond that each of them had previously with their own familiars mirrored the experience she had, so they didn't know that she would become one of them too.

Nevertheless, she had a quest that she must complete. For this matter, she asked them if she could complete this one. Seeing the acceptance from them all, she began to listen on how they could do their body switch. Thus, after some trial and error, she was once again in the real world. She could still hear Eria through their bond. Also, she felt Eria's magic flowing through her. With her on the real world, she began her journey.

---

Was this the ruin? She looked at the structure in front of her. From her experience, it looked like a temple. For now, her task was to explore it. If there was some kind of city beneath it, then she was in the right one. As she took one step into one of the gate, she was shocked when she saw two people that was not there previously.

"Traveler? Welcome to the ruin."

Seeing them closely, she saw that they were not humans she first thought. Were it not from the large gears that decorated the two woman's head and the slight noise emitted, she wouldn't mistake them as a human. Also, none of these two showed the hint of breathing too.

"Who?" she prepared her blades.

"Please don't be alarmed. We are the resident of this place. We come in peace." One of the woman said.

She returned the blades into her hand. "Resident?"

"Right, If you would follow me. Our chief will explain it better than us." The woman gestured with her hand to go further into the ruin. Nodding, she followed the woman inside.

A city. It was a city under the ground. As she descended three level underground, she was greeted with a massive cavern, with glowing purple crystals adorning its walls. On the end of the other side, she could see a large gate, probably leading further into the ruin.

"Welcome to our city, Nicaea." The woman said. After letting her look, the woman gained her attention with her voice. As she looked at the woman, the woman then showed her the road on her left side, leading to the city. The road was semi-circular, ending on the gate on the other end. Its path was hugging the walls of the cavern on the left. With the woman starting to move, she followed her. As they arrived in front of the gate, the woman then pointed out a building four story high beside the gate. It was the only hexagonal building she could find.

Unlike the woman, some of the appearance of the others was more mechanical. Four of them who operated the gate had horse-shaped lower body and human-shaped upper body, like the mythological centaur. There was some of them that crawled on all four, its body was like ant. After looking around, she returned to the woman.

"You interested in them?"

She nodded.

"I can bring you to the library after this if the chief give his permission. For now, let's meet the chief." The woman then opened the door and entered.

---

"Greetings, traveler. I am Nikos, the chief of this city. I have a question. By your arrival, have you come from the city called Scribel?"

"Yes." she said.

"I'm glad... our message was heard by him. Are you one of the adventurer, traveler? Can you help us?"

"Help?"

"Yes. We ask for your aid, as our race is on the brink of destruction. RyuZu, please show him your crystal."

The woman who led her was apparently named RyuZu. She turned her attention to the woman as the woman took out the robe she wore, showing a plate of metal that was not covered with a skin-like cover, unlike her visible skin. The sound of a hiss could be heard from the woman direction as the plate that was covering her chest opened. From her side, she could see a glowing crystal inside of her body.

"As you can see, the crystal there is the only thing that sustain our life. Yet, that crystal in itself is our prison, as we can't go beyond the boundary of the ruin or we lose the power of the crystal. There's also our people beyond the gate who didn't come back. So, can I ask you adventurer, if you encounter our kind inside the gate, return their crystal here? Should you do that, we'll open our library for you to peruse."

She nodded.

"Alright, then. RyuZu, prepare the building G6 for the traveler's lodging. As for you, traveler. Will you ask the others to come? We may not be able to prepare your food, but you are welcome to use the land outside for farming. As for the adventurer's guild I've heard before, building G6 is yours to use."

There was not much that they talked about. After surveying the building, she decided to return to Scribel City, to see if anyone would come here.

Hi there.

I'm Reciful the guild Receptionist.

Hmmm I wonder if this is the so called Mechanical Race on the rumors I hear about? How curious~

Also....... I think I need to stay away from that individual named Eria... I'm afraid she would propose a Contract if she knew what manner of being I am.

Please prevent her from noticing anything about me kay! your one with her Already after all.

*Ahem* anyway well done here's your rewards

Rewards:
  • Money: 30 G
  • Other: N/A

Reciful

EVALUATION
UNAPPRAISED

Day after day of fighting... and it doesn't seem like today will be any different. As there was no attack yet, I take the chance to once again pick the tunnel worm subjugation. After snatching some sealant, I dash off into the mines before the alarm decides to sound. I really don't feel like fighting on the field today, in case you haven't noticed.

In the tunnels, I squash a rock mite every now and then as I move onwards, the light of my lantern granting me a faint and flickering light. In all honesty, I'm more relying on my ears to navigate than my eyes, but I'm not a bat - I still need my eyes for details and stuff. After some aimless running around, I stumble upon a tunnel that seems to be created by a tunnel worm. Sealant, rocks, and one tunnel less. Now, to find the next one.

After sealing a few tunnels, I notice the rumbling of a tunnel worm approaching me. With practiced ease, I dodge it. Just as I want to stab it, I notice that something feels off - and barely manage to jump out of the way as a second one bursts out from the ground, it's mouth scraping my lantern, cracking it open and tossing it away. The flame dies, and I am in the dark with two tunnel worms. Just my luck, eh? I strain my ears, barely managing to dodge as one tries to chomp me... I think. Not like I can see what it's trying to do.

I dash a few more meters backward, finally opening up what seems to be a safe distance to the worms. Now, how to do this... oh, one seems to be digging through the ceiling while the other waits. That's a chance... probably. I dodge it and pierce between some of its scales with a thrust, then pull my blade downwards, tearing a big wound into the worm. It tries to retreat but I push my sword into the beast and cut it open along the line where it's scales are missing whilst stepping to the side, dodging its blood and guts. The other worm... seems frightened and escapes. Fine. Not like I can properly chase it anyway.

I remove the scales from the one I killed, filling up the sack, take the damaged lantern and light it up again, and return back to Gelderholm to hand in my report.

( before Till reach the exit of the tunnel suddenly A Red Hooded White girl appeared in the darkness... In her hand is Till Report paper for some unknown method she manage to take it from Till's hands )

Hi there.

No need to be wary... I mean no harm.

My name is Reciful I'm from the guild & currently acting as Receptionist to Evaluate your activities.

You have done well fighting & surviving a worm attack..... Well never i thought that Worms can feel Fear or death when did they became such Intelligent being?.... I guess evolution? Well who knows~

Well then here's your reward..

( The red Hooded girl slowly sink in her own shadows after that vanishing from the tunnel )

• Money: 35 G

Fallon_Creziato

If You See Something, Say Something [SC0106]
Objectives:
  • Observe something suspicious or noteworthy.
  • Report your findings to the guild.
Scribel City relies on civilians to maintain public order.
Please report sightings of suspicious people, monsters, and other concerning intel.
The guild will assemble a task force to investigate and tackle the threat.
Rewards:
  • Money: 0-30 G

Appraised!

"We... might have a bit of an issue, lads, it rained last night."

As a travelling artist, Tama had spent many a night sleeping under the stars. He was no stranger to nodding off under the cover of a sturdy oak tree, or waking up misted with silvery morning dew. The only time Tama was thrown for a loop by nature was when he was caught in a downpour with no source of respite.

Tonight was to be one of those nights, it seemed.

In his first day in Scribel, he had met several new faces, both as passerby in the streets and as workers with the guild. He passed the day familiarizing himself with the town and its denizens, sketching and painting them whenever he could, as a spot of practice. By the time the golden hour had passed and Tama had finished his last masterpiece of the day, the sun had set, the bars had closed, and any hope of finding an open room in a nearby tavern had slipped away just as the sun had slipped beneath the horizon. That meant he would be roughing it.

Tama made his way to the town's outskirts, in the hopes of finding a nice view to sketch as he settled down for the night. Finding his way into a nearby prairie, he dropped his rucksack and settled down to jot down the stars in the sky with his charcoal. After a couple of hours, he had finished his work and nodded off under the clear, starry sky. He didn't wake up until just before sunrise, when the sky was still dark but held the faint, dim glow of oncoming morning.

*Splip...Splip...Splip-Splip-Splip-SplipSplipSplipSplip*

The shock of cold water on his face jolted Tama awake just in time for the clouds to rip open like a sack of grain and spill forth a merciless deluge of rain.
"ShitShitShitShitShit" He chanted under his breath, diving for his non-waterproof rucksack of fragile art supplies and slinging it onto his shoulder. He scanned his surroundings, peering intently into the dim light in the hopes of finding somewhere to take shelter before he was soaked fully to the bone. Just barely, he could make out a silhouette of a lone oak tree, about fifty yards away. Tama broke into a mad dash for the tree.

He was about halfway there when his rucksack let out a heavy jerk against his back, and the seams split with a hearty *RRRRIP* noise that shocked past the thunderous downpour of rain. He whirled around at the discarded rucksack, and gaped in horror as it seemed to squirm and wriggle madly, before finally splitting apart and expelling its inky black contents out onto the wet grass.

"My sketches... my portraits!" Tama wailed, realizing the inks and paints had run in the rain and smeared into a bunch of messy unrecognizable blurs. His voice caught in his throat, however, as the first smeared paint blob hurled itself off the page and onto the grass, taking on a short form with stubby legs and a shifting set of inky black eyes. It hissed at Tama, then leaped toward his leg, gooey "fangs" bared. Tama, in a panic, kicked it away, where it splattered against the ground, then re-formed and skittered away. By the time he'd turned back to the rest of his works, they had also escaped their pages and formed into a variety of other smeary forms. Tama took a step back, but none came closer. Instead, they all skittered away, hidden in the grass. One of them, a large black humanoid blob that was once an ink greyscale of a local blacksmith, turned and made eye contact with Tama, its black eyes glittering with intelligence. It turned and melted into a pile of goo, wriggling away into the grass.

Shaken, Tama gathered his brushes and what little art supplies he could salvage; Two sealed bottles of ink, and a few small jars of colored paint in red, blue, yellow, green, white, and black. The charcoal were squished and crushed beyond ruin, and the parchments were soggy, but would dry. Turning back toward town, He started toward the guild; Someone would have to be notified about this.

"Oh boy. I hope I don't get in trouble for this one."

Last edited:

Reciful

Un-Appraised

"We... might have a bit of an issue, lads, it rained last night."

As a travelling artist, Tama had spent many a night sleeping under the stars. He was no stranger to nodding off under the cover of a sturdy oak tree, or waking up misted with silvery morning dew. The only time Tama was thrown for a loop by nature was when he was caught in a downpour with no source of respite.

Tonight was to be one of those nights, it seemed.

In his first day in Scribel, he had met several new faces, both as passerby in the streets and as workers with the guild. He passed the day familiarizing himself with the town and its denizens, sketching and painting them whenever he could, as a spot of practice. By the time the golden hour had passed and Tama had finished his last masterpiece of the day, the sun had set, the bars had closed, and any hope of finding an open room in a nearby tavern had slipped away just as the sun had slipped beneath the horizon. That meant he would be roughing it.

Tama made his way to the town's outskirts, in the hopes of finding a nice view to sketch as he settled down for the night. Finding his way into a nearby prairie, he dropped his rucksack and settled down to jot down the stars in the sky with his charcoal. After a couple of hours, he had finished his work and nodded off under the clear, starry sky. He didn't wake up until just before sunrise, when the sky was still dark but held the faint, dim glow of oncoming morning.

*Splip...Splip...Splip-Splip-Splip-SplipSplipSplipSplip*

The shock of cold water on his face jolted Tama awake just in time for the clouds to rip open like a sack of grain and spill forth a merciless deluge of rain.
"ShitShitShitShitShit" He chanted under his breath, diving for his non-waterproof rucksack of fragile art supplies and slinging it onto his shoulder. He scanned his surroundings, peering intently into the dim light in the hopes of finding somewhere to take shelter before he was soaked fully to the bone. Just barely, he could make out a silhouette of a lone oak tree, about fifty yards away. Tama broke into a mad dash for the tree.

He was about halfway there when his rucksack let out a heavy jerk against his back, and the seams split with a hearty *RRRRIP* noise that shocked past the thunderous downpour of rain. He whirled around at the discarded rucksack, and gaped in horror as it seemed to squirm and wriggle madly, before finally splitting apart and expelling its inky black contents out onto the wet grass.

"My sketches... my portraits!" Tama wailed, realizing the inks and paints had run in the rain and smeared into a bunch of messy unrecognizable blurs. His voice caught in his throat, however, as the first smeared paint blob hurled itself off the page and onto the grass, taking on a short form with stubby legs and a shifting set of inky black eyes. It hissed at Tama, then leaped toward his leg, gooey "fangs" bared. Tama, in a panic, kicked it away, where it splattered against the ground, then re-formed and skittered away. By the time he'd turned back to the rest of his works, they had also escaped their pages and formed into a variety of other smeary forms. Tama took a step back, but none came closer. Instead, they all skittered away, hidden in the grass. One of them, a large black humanoid blob that was once an ink greyscale of a local blacksmith, turned and made eye contact with Tama, its black eyes glittering with intelligence. It turned and melted into a pile of goo, wriggling away into the grass.

Shaken, Tama gathered his brushes and what little art supplies he could salvage; Two sealed bottles of ink, and a few small jars of colored paint in red, blue, yellow, green, white, and black. The charcoal were squished and crushed beyond ruin, and the parchments were soggy, but would dry. Turning back toward town, He started toward the guild; Someone would have to be notified about this.

"Oh boy. I hope I don't get in trouble for this one."

( Under this Stormy weather a Red Cloaked Girl is standing amidst the heavy rain.... Her face is hidden under her red hood )

Hi there

Its seems you have found something unusual?

Oh I forgotten... My name is Reciful I'm from the guild.

For your Discovery You may have this Rewards
  • Money: 0-30 G

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Appraisal
Unevaluated

Character
: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 8 rank E

Quest Name: The hidden Symbol
Quest Report:

[ The message said... girl, pure white, Red Cloak, Hooded & bare footed.... But where is she? I haven't seen such a person yet? Did she get lost? ]

A Ordinary Looking man quietly Muttered as he walk in the street of Spire reef.

He is the spy from the guild, his here to meet the new adventure who will be coming here.... Yet 5 days past no such girl who match the description in the massage he received appears yet.

[.... *Sigh* I'll look again after the next two days.... The Black Fog might notice me if I lingers around here too much ]

Then he entered a dark alley in a very casually manner. He perfected his act of undercover due to many year's of being a spy in spire reef... His acting is flawless.

Then suddenly a imperceptible darkness shallowed his view.

When The guild spy come to his senses.... His body is tightly Restrained by a black Tendrils Extending from the Shadows that coil around his entire body incapacitating him from any movement.

He is still in the dark alley in spire reef albeit he is restrained in a building wall above ground.

[ You... Why are you sneaking on me? ] A unknown voice in darkness echoes suddenly.

!!!

[.... Wh-who are you! ] the man gasped in Surprise, he almost lose composure.

[.. you have been wandering here & there....your searching gaze annoys me~ Answer~ ]

Said By the Voice, as the Men felt a hard cold metal in his throat... He saw a Demonic Shadowy arm Holding a sharp Axe into his neck.

[ Who are you, what are you doing, who do you work for~ ] said by the voice of a girl.

[ I-i-I'm just O-ordinary f-fisher l-looking for a R-red hooded G-girl that It!! ]

The man give informations, but as a veteran he did not say he is a spy for the Guild at all.

[ Nn?.... Are you perchance.... The guild Spy? ]

[..!!!?? ] ( How did this thing knows!!? )

[ Aria...give me Light please ]
[ Hai!♪ ]

Suddenly a light shine in the darkness. The man closed his eye due to the sudden burst of light...But soon his Eye slowly get accustomed He saw a shining fairy giving light & a Red Hooded Girl haft Emerged in the wall in front of him surrounded by darkness moving on its own as if it Possessed life..... Which also extended to him, the one that restrained him.

[ Y-y-your the girl from the guild? ] the men make a guess muttering absent-mindedly.

[ Oooh~ I see so your from the guild indeed~... Sorry I thought your a enemy since report & rumors saids this place is dangerous & must be cautious.. ]

[.... So forgive me okay? ]

Reciful said as she Smiled at the Guild spy revealing her terrifying glowing Blood red eyes underneath her Red Hood.

[.....*gulp*... A-are you really the Adventurer from the guild?... I-I'm Thomas the guild spy I'll be teaching you about the Hidden Symbol ]

[ Nn!... I'm Reciful 'Innocent Malice'! I'll be working with here from now on Thomas~ let's be friends! ...]

And so Thomas the guild spy Teaches Reciful about the Hidden Symbol & how to use it.

Reciful Create the hidden symbol & burn it.

[ Yey! done now?... See you later Thomas ]

[ Wwwait! Please Release me first! ]

[ Nn? Oh!... right I forgot~]

Reciful Release him from his Restraints then Reciful Vanished in a dark corner.

Summary:
Captured a suspicious man!... Its actually the Guild spy!. Learned how to use & create Hidden Symbol to make reports.

Acquaintance count: 1 "Thomas"
"Please be more careful and don't harm the guild's workers, miss Reciful.

"May the gods remind you to not be hasty in your actions."

Rewards:
Exp:

OOC: Tag as appraised please~

AliceShiki

Appraisal
Unevaluated

Character
: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'

Quest report:
I Roam around Spire reef exploring the city.

I got cornered inside a tavern I entered.

A group of Weird Humans surrounded me... Then all of the People inside the tavern suddenly laughed as they watched things unfold.

They Demanded various things from me I objected.

Then they turn around & walk towards the door.... But they instead of exiting, they close the door & lock it.

Suddenly I felt a impact at my head behind. I fall down in the floor, seems like a skinny guy smash a bottle in my head from behind me.

They Beat me up when they knew I really have nothing in me... The tavern bartender stops them & he suggested to just sell me as a slave... especially when they saw My face under the hood.

They refrain from violating My body, cause seems like Virgins have much higher price. & They throw me in the basement somewhere.

Well they did not restrain me cause they thought I'm just a normal naive girl.

When I'm finally alone. I take a piece of paper from My shadow, Write this report drawing the Symbol & have My fairy who is hidden inside My shadow burn it for me.

I hope she takes care of herself... Please guide her, Goddess.

Rewards:
Exp:

AliceShiki

Appraisal
Unevaluated

Quest report:
After being imprisoned by those Humans, I spent 3 days in their basement without them giving me food & water.

I did not eat the big rats around to regenerate by eating or have My fairy heals me... Since they might have suspicion that I'm actually from the guild if they see My wounds vanish.

After 3 days they brought me to a place full of big animal cages but instead of animals what's inside is either humans or Demihumans such as beast man, Elf, Dwarfs, centaur.

Then I learned when they are selling me. that those who attacked me from before were actually a small band of pirates. they were a small time criminal without much Influence here in Spire reef. They pretty much considered as garbage or hoodlums & less than a actually gang or Pirates. & That a big slave auction will be held one month from now.

They manage to sell me in a much higher price due to My unique Albino appearance & pretty face.... Seems like I'll be put into the auction as well.

Thus I got Myself Caged in a slave market district.

When night falls I write This report & have My fairy burn the paper for me..... While at it I ordered My Fairy to sneak towards the old tavern where those who captured me & sell me seems to gather...

I order her to burn the entire place down while they are drunk inside celebrating on the money they make by selling me... Make sure that those cheap rum & food will be their last supper.

*stamps approved*

Rewards:
Exp:

Euphoria723

Cooking Rations [Evaluated]
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 rations
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens

Vesper woke up early today to go the the guild kitchen. He plan to do cooking ration duty one last time so he could have permission to use the kitchen. This today would also be also be the last one he need to do for the blacksmith task, then he could use the Smithing Guild's forges in the future. Since he was pretty out of energy from harvesting 10 drops of his own blood essence, Vesper didn't plan on doing any hard duty tasks or quests these few days.

Vesper began making steam buns and baking them after he shaped out 40 of them. These can be put to the cooler after baking and when you need to eat them, one can just heat them up for 45 seconds. Very efficient and fast.

He took out the steamed buns once their done and put them in the guild's coolers. Then Vesper notify the guild of his completed task.

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Blacksmith's Apprentice [Evaluated]
  • Sponsor: Smithing Guild
Objectives:
  • Visit the Smithing Guild forges.
  • Bring a load of firewood as payment.
  • Assist the blacksmith with his/her craft.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.
Rewards:
    • Permission to use Smithing Guild forges

Vesper head to the smiting guild's forges with a load of firewood which he got from the lumberyard for XXX coins. He took it there with the help of a staff from the place and arrived at the forges not long after. Vesper greet the smithing guild members he knew and immediately went into work.

He help cool the blades with water occasionally and add wood to working forges. Faylon was crafting a sword today, he watch by the side and help with whatever is need. Since Vesper's condition today wasn't at his maximum, the blacksmith give him light tasks. Time past just like that.

OOC: (you guys can decide the price, ill just minus the difference in his bank later)

Last edited:

Nivateth

Appraised.
> > >
Prison Guard Duty [SC0201]
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite Quest: Night Watch
  • Spend a shift guarding a prisoner.
  • Do not let the prisoner to escape.
When vagrants break the law, they are sent to prison.
If they're found guilty, they could be hanged for their crimes.
Guarding them shouldn't be too difficult...
Well, as long as nothing goes wrong.
Rewards:
> > >
Niv comes in and puts a report on the table
So, took the prison guard duty job this time. It was slightly irritating when the prisoner assigned punched me in the face. nearly thoughtlessly used my flame thrower. kicking him was enough to subdue. i probably got lucky with the prisoner assignment. could've been rougher.

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Niv comes in and puts a report on the table
So, took the prison guard duty job this time. It was slightly irritating when the prisoner assigned punched me in the face. nearly thoughtlessly used my flame thrower. kicking him was enough to subdue. i probably got lucky with the prisoner assignment. could've been rougher.
[Evaluated]
"Appraised, and ouch... that must've hurt."

Silver

Appraisal
Blacksmith's Apprentice [Evaluation Needed]
  • Sponsor: Smithing Guild
Objectives:
  • Visit the Smithing Guild forges.
  • Bring a load of firewood as payment.
  • Assist the blacksmith with his/her craft.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.
Rewards:
    • Permission to use Smithing Guild forges

Vesper head to the smiting guild's forges with a load of firewood which he got from the lumberyard for XXX coins. He took it there with the help of a staff from the place and arrived at the forges not long after. Vesper greet the smithing guild members he knew and immediately went into work.

He help cool the blades with water occasionally and add wood to working forges. Faylon was crafting a sword today, he watch by the side and help with whatever is need. Since Vesper's condition today wasn't at his maximum, the blacksmith give him light tasks. Time past just like that.

OOC: (you guys can decide the price, ill just minus the difference in his bank later)
Nicely done, Mr Vesper. Here are your rewards as promised.

Final Rewards:
Exp:
Other: 3/3 progression towards permission to use the Smithing Guild forges

OOC: Just take 5 G for the wood. This Rp is fairly free-form in nature so you can decide on price of wood you brought if you wish.

Last edited:

Silver

Appraisal
Cooking Rations [Evaluation Needed]
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 rations
    • Permission to use guild kitchens

Vesper woke up early today to go the the guild kitchen. He plan to do cooking ration duty one last time so he could have permission to use the kitchen. This today would also be also be the last one he need to do for the blacksmith task, then he could use the Smithing Guild's forges in the future. Since he was pretty out of energy from harvesting 10 drops of his own blood essence, Vesper didn't plan on doing any hard duty tasks or quests these few days.

Vesper began making steam buns and baking them after he shaped out 40 of them. These can be put to the cooler after baking and when you need to eat them, one can just heat them up for 45 seconds. Very efficient and fast.

He took out the steamed buns once their done and put them in the guild's coolers. Then Vesper notify the guild of his completed task.
The guild appreciates your efforts in the rations department Mr Vesper. As promised here are your rewards.

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 10 G
Other: 3/3 Permission to use guild kitchens

Last edited:

Reciful

Unevaluated

Auctioned?! [SR0004]
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Get kidnapped by pirates.
  • Be imprisoned in the slave market.
  • Get sold to a new owner.
So you’re in a tough spot… huh…? Hang in there...I’ll pass any message you have to the rest of the guild.If we're going to attempt any rescue attempt, we need more information.What can you tell us about the slave market? From the inside? Rewards:
  • Other: Slave Tattoo

Level: 8 Rank E
Race: Children of chaos

QUEST REPORT:
I was Auctioned at a hidden Location somewhere here in 'Spire reef' 1 month later after My Captivity.

They carried me alongside with various people who were same in the situations as I, we're in a Carriage covered By a thick black Cloth.

The Travel take quite sometime, so while at it I might as well I tried talking around asking questions to my fellow slave's who all were silent possessing Lifeless eyes.

I found out they were all Captured from various places.

One is a rare female halfling from the black mountains she got Captured by Empire soldier & sold her.

One is a female Dwarf she is sold as a slave because her father is tricked falling into dept. she taken as a collateral & made to a slave.... Apperently not only she is cute she is also a rare type of magic blacksmith herself.

One is a fallen Noble Daughter of a Margrave in a kingdom across the sea.

One is a peerless amazoness warrior from a hidden mysterious tribe deep within the cold snowy Regions of tonia.

Last one is a mysterious quiet girl who is said to bring calamity, a witch who create ruin everywhere she go... Apperently rumors said she is a former saintess but no one really knows.

All of them is Uniquely special on their own, & all of them is female who possess beautiful appearance.

We reach the auction hall, seems that I'm the first product to be show cased..... Meaning out all of the slaves & other products here, I'm the one who is less Impressive A.K.A the cheapest one.... Well My background is not known like the others No special traits is found on me unlike others, all I have is My good looks that all.

I'm Brought By a very skinny merchant who look way too suspicious for the prize of 100 Gold coins only....

'Wow I'm so cheap that a regular Rank E Adventurer can buy me ahahaha'

The skinny man Immediately went to get me they Immediately processed the Slave Tattoo in the center of My Chest. Using a burning iron to Engrave the symbol directly in My skin then adding a magic of dominance in me... What a joke.

My Owner take me out of the auction hall who seems to be inside a large elegant looking Ship from there I got transported towards a small Merchant Ship The skinny man own.... He did not even introduce himself or speak anything, he just take me to the basement throw me inside & lock me there leaving me alone.

Later that day news about a Mysterious commotion about the auction hall spread.... Seems like all the slave except me Escaped. Its said Various Strange occurrence happens in the Ship where the auction is taking place.

Such as....

The guest all felt a feeling of dread making them panic, they developed a painful contagious skin disease along side a extreme Dehydration. Wine, juice & fresh water served in the guests turned blood, & a bad weather occurred suddenly in the sea.

And for reason unknown the all the remaining slaves to be auction suddenly disappeared in their cage....

Huhuhuhu♪ I wonder~ who~ did~ it~♪

Signed — Reciful

" Mom! I'm back!! Campanella did well! You know!! "

" Welcome back Campanella...did you really became a good guide I wonder? "

" How rude!! Campanella did suuuuper well they're far & safe! Campanella promise! You mom!! "

Last edited: