Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Reciful

Unevaluated

C’mere, Wench! [SR0102]
  • Sponsor: Owner (Merchant)
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Be sold to a merchant as a slave.
  • Spend >1 month enslaved in a merchant’s business.
  • Work without pay! Stock those shelves!
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
I bought ‘cha cuz ye look useful, m‘kay?Better not prove me wrong, else I’ll send ya to the pirates.Trust me, ‘yer better off scrubbing my wares here.If I like ya, maybe I’ll give ya a nice reward! Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a
Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Level: 8 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest Report
One month of Slavery...

I experienced one month of constant unfair treatment & Abuse here in this Merchant Ship.

I was made to take care of basically every single task here in this Ship due to the absurdness of My incompetent Owner who knew nothing but to complain, & be lazy.... But its fine I did have benefits in answering the order of this Pathetic Human after all.

He made me take care of many things cleaning the whole ship, Repairing it, washing his clothes, Arranging stuffs. If I did even a single mistake. No that's not it, actually if he is annoyed I also reserve as his punching bag Until he lose interest. The problem is the owner is always in a bad mood every single moment throughout every single day, In short I always get beaten every moment Everytime.

Well he is weak anyway, so its no big deal for me.

But other People inside the ship who works under the Owner felt really horrible seeing how I was Abused for no reason. But they cannot help me cause their life's & work came first... Ahahaha how very human like~

Within one month, the amount of work My owner subjected me to continuesly Increase as he notice My competent. He soon allow me to take care of his Transaction.... & Before anyone awareness I am already the one taking care of the entire trade of this ship.

The Owner find it ok since I brought him easy money without him doing anything, & I'm just his slave in the end of the day... He still despite all of My hard work continuesly beat me & harass me for his Entertainment.

Doing endless amount of work without any break, bearly being given food, I continuesly work......... I keep learning none stop.

Yes... I learned a large amount of knowledge within one month of slavery.... example.

How to cook
How to clean
How to do paperwork
How repair
How fish
How to navigate in sea
How to sail a ship
How to do trade
How to appraise items
Learning about Spire reef
Learning about other places beyond this land.
Leaning different cultures & people.

I keep learning... That's the benefits I mentioned.

Bringing a large amount of money for this owner yet all he do is waste it for gambling....

I get into the good side of all the crew on my owner ship... Making them rise their recognition, affection, favorability towards me.

Ufufufu the dissatisfaction of the crew for him increased to a alarming point... blinded By money & desire... He did not notice that because of the fast money & sudden popularity of this Merchant Ship thanks to my work... It attracted various greedy eye.

Ahhh~ I can't wait to see utter despair in this pathetic useless Owner of mine Eye's when the inevitable comes. He already serve his propose after all~

Ufu–fufufufufu

Signed—Reciful

Reciful

Unevaluated
Box ‘em Boxes! [SR0201]
  • Sponsor: Owner (Merchant)
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Be sold to a merchant as a slave.
  • Spend >1 month enslaved on the docks.
  • Load crates and perform heavy labor.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
We got 'em crates, kegs, and sacks of goodies to pack!Get ‘cher feet moving, landlubber! I didn’t buy ya for you to laze around all day.What’cha good for? Fish food? Don't tempt me to dump ya in the ocean!If you're this useless, I'll sell ya right back to the pirates! Rewards:
  • Money: N/A
Level: 8

Quest Report:
Made to Carry & Perform heavy labor along side other duties. Without pay barely have Rest, & Low amount of food.​
Living within this Extreme environment for One month carrying large amount of heavy Box of merchandise every single day... While also enduring Constant Physical abuse of the Owner(My Buyer)​
After this one month, Managed to successfully know, familiarize & be close acquaintance with the people of the ship working for the Owner & people on the docks. Successfully obtaining a stable source of information about various news, knowledge about this place & rumors through said people.​
Planning to Escape slavery... Soon.​
Signed—Reciful​

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
> > >
Healing Herbs [SC0102]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
Objectives:
  • Identify healing herbs in the wilderness.
  • Collect 5 small sacks of healings herbs.
  • Do not accidentally harvest the wrong plants.
Many species of healing herbs can be found throughout the world.
A special type of grass with healing properties is known to grow in this area.
The guild would like to stockpile on these herbs for emergencies.
Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though!
We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >

As of before, Benji's illiteracy have resulted in a quest report presented in an unorthodox method; pages of sketches with details crucial to the reports. What is different, though, was the amount of sketches Benji had submitted. As like before, a transcribed narrative has been attached for easier evaluation. As for the sketches, some books had to be carefully salvaged and examined in order to form cohesive imagery from them. Unless the evaluator is skilled in cryptography, the sketches are, as of now, unfit for use.

Deep within some region in the North Scribel Forest, Benji was hunting for healing herbs. Similarly with his first quest report, Benji had spent the first 30 pages of sketches travelling into said forest and began his hunt soon after.

Nothing worthy are of note here, besides Benji tripping over some rocks and tree trunks here and there. There was one occasion where Benji fell into a pit of dirt and spent a good 50 sketches trying to crawl himself up. Besides that, Benji had shown to be more than adequate in healing herb subjugation; not much for spatial awareness. Around the 200th page or so, Benji had found enough herbs to fulfill two sacks, with three left to fill up.

For the next dozens of pages, Benji had his head down to the ground, closely examining patches of grass after patches of grass, looking for the standout stalks that indicates a common bright weed, and the rare twin flower, which Benji carelessly mistaken several tri-flowers for. It should be noted that Benji had spent the next 300 pages of sketches doing this. During all these 300 pages, the sky depicted in Benji's sketches remains under daytime, with the sun sitting above like a regular afternoon.

Judging from Benji's sketches from previous quest reports, 200 pages were the difference between the middle of darkness and the first break of dawn. From his first sketch, the time of day can be accurately timed around the late morning. At this point, the sun should be replaced by the moon, with the time of day should we well into the night. This was Benji's 500th sketch, and the sky depicted hasn't changed.

Benji had noticed this too, for during the 600th sketch or so, he had begun to look around the sky, clearly disoriented by it. From thereon out, Benji had postpone his search to began find somewhere to see the sky better, as the leaves were shrouding the clouds from view. He soon found an empty field as big as the town square and examined the sky. There was clearly something odd. Presumably, provided that Benji's sketches follow the same time interval as the ones he gave in past reports, the sky shouldn't even be in daylight. It should be the next morning at that point.

It was questioned among the local townsfolk, and there were no other evidence of such occurrence happening in the forest according to the foragers and trekkers, much less anywhere else. It seems that only Benji's sketches was affected by this phenomenon.

However, instead of finding a way out of the forest, Benji had seemingly settled down. He had propped Little Green Bag as a cushion and sat against it. He seemed unfazed by this abnormality. He simply started sketching his quest report up to time. This had persisted for the subsequent 200 pages, with the sky showing no change whatsoever. If Benji indeed is following his regular sketch intervals, then it should be noted that one day had passed, with no change in the sky of Benji's sketches.

Around the 1000th page, Benji's sketches have turned into pages of graphite. There were no details nor sketches depicting the scenery of Benji;s sight; only black scratches covering the whole pages. This was presumably Benji's way of depicting sleep, as his last sketch before the change showed him stretching his body against the ground and laying on Little Green Bag with no evidence of urgency or even interest with the peculiar weather.

Transcriber Notes: He seems to be waiting. Sitting down and sketching while doing nothing else DURING a quest for healing herbs is probably a good sign towards this.

If the pages of darkness really is Benji sleeping, then the method Benji used to keep track of time while during slumber is unknown. If the interval between his sketches are true, then he had spent at least half a day sleeping in. By the 1200th sketch, Benji had woken up, and by then the sky had finally changed, although it remained abnormal all the same.

What should be bright in the afternoon in Benji's sketches was deep into the night. A crescent moon sat above a dark sky, with stars dotted carelessly here and there. That was not the weirdest part, however. The truly unusual phenomenon happening in Benji's sketches was the grass itself. Light seemed to be emanating from them. What's even more unusual was that the light wasn't shining from the grass; from Benji's sketches it looked as if light was being doused on the grass and reflected from the ground. There was light, but no light source to be found. What's more was that the light wasn't shining irregularly at random nor without pattern. There was a shape to be seen from the light shining from the grass.

The shape, for unknown reason, had an odd silhouette of a dragon as seen directly from the bottom, with its wing spread out in a flying position. It wasn't just a simple bearing of resemblance. It retained almost all visible features that can be directly linked back to a dragon's anatomy from tail to wing. It truly seemed like a cast shadow of a dragon, but only in reverse.

Benji took some time to determine the shape of the light. At first, Benji was engrossed with the sky, before having his focus promptly snatched by the shining grass. He circled around the grass for a while before snapping to a fast realization. He's promptly pulled out two artifacts he stored on Little Green Bag - the "handheld canon" with two open-ended silver barrels from the pouch on Little Green Bag's sling and the pair of red cylinders from a small pouch on the side of Little Green Bag.

Benji displayed a heightened experience with the artifacts in his hands as he managed to dismantle the "handheld canon" to expose its barrels, whereby he slotted the red cylinders into the barrels under a time frame no more than two sketches. He quickly slammed the "handheld canon" shut and pointed the open barrels towards the top of the silhouette where, theoretically, a dragon's head would reside.

Instantaneously, as soon as Benji aimed the artifact towards the silhouette, everything returned to normal immediately by the next sketch. The night sky had turned to day, and the silhouette had disappeared along with the arrival of the sun.

At first, Benji was visibly confused. He swept the landscape with his "handheld canon", as he glanced across the land. He had spent quite an amount of time doing this, as he slowly came to terms with the return of normality with the sky and his surroundings. He slowly calmed down, eventually coming down to realization and dismantling his artifact once more, returning them to their original state and storage.

He stood listlessly for several sketches before remembering his original goal. He opened his sacks to check the conditions of his healing herbs. For no apparent reason, the herbs have devolved and rotten into premature stalks and pollen dusts, unfit for medical use or production. They seemed to have reverted into their pollination stage, and lost its medical usage during the process. He then dug around Little Green Bag and found most items to have either been rotten or unfit for use. His bread rations were now dusted yeast, and his graphite stick in pieces. The only thing left intact was his leather books, which were also nearly broken. The paper were as fragile as fabric, and easily torn if not careful.

Benji sucked it up and spent the remaining day to make up for the lost herbs in the subsequent pages.

Attached:
  • 5 bags of healing herbs (mostly brightweed, with a few tri-flower in between and many regular stalks of grass)
  • 30 leather books containing almost 2000 pages of quest reports in the form of detailed sketches
Reported artifacts from Little Green Bag:
  • None

Last edited:

Reciful

Unevaluated

Gang Initiation [SR0301]
  • Sponsor: Gang Boss
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Locate a street gang in Spire Reef.
  • Pass their initiation test.
  • Become a member of the gang.
  • Note: Don’t think it’s so easy to quit after joining!
Are you tired of getting harassed by slave traders?You should join a gang… or the pirates… either of those.The slave merchants don’t dare to mess with those folk.Of course, you’ll have to pass the gang’s initiation test. Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: Gang Tattoo

QUEST REPORT
The Merchant Owner who buy me for 100 Coins & Enslaved me..... Lost all his wealth & even freedom thus right now he is nothing but a slave or probably lower than that.

Male slave is basically unpopular they are mostly disposable unless they are very unique males. But unfortunately My Owner is someone lower than a average male human in every aspect.

Soooooo~ Whatever happens to him is for sure terrible~

At first He Lose everything he has, his Inherited Ship from his father, his Business, His Wealth, His Status, finally his freedom & human right.... Of course its not a coincidence that he fell miserably.

For a Human who entrusted everything about his business to his slave(Me) who let herself be Constantly Abused making him think He truly Dominated me, just because I show a little bit of Obedience, submissiveness & Usefulness by earning him easy gold obeying him, serving him, giving him a easy life even thought I got nothing from doing so....

Of course who I'm I for not giving him "Everything". So as a Wonderful slave who whole hearted serve him I oath to give him a blissful life as well as utter Despair!!...

See I'm a wonderful slave for giving Everything in life & not just one side of it! For My master~ ahahaha

Of course it doesn't mean I affrontedly destroyed My Owner to make him fall. I simply do my job as a slave & do the work he all give me taking advantage in all of it.

By Doing all chores in the ship... I gained trust of all the Workers in the ship as well My Owner.

By letting Myself be tormented physical & emotionally by the owner in such a open place where for sure everyone can see... I gained peoples sympathy while also increasing there resentment & lowering their loyalty to the owner.

By Successfully Obtaining My Owner Trust In me By acting Submissive giving him easy gold By doing his works for him... I obtained the right to run his business for him, lowering his guard & cautiousness on me thus his mouth became more loose providing me info, while his actions now is carefree around me.

By doing his merchant work for him administering dealings & other stuff... I make dangerous dealing left & right all under his name, like dealing with both rivaling groups, making business with gangs & pirates. Making his name known for his rapidly popularity & wealth. While doing bold business & dealing that offended other merchants... All under his name not mine.

By carrying heavy box of product in the dock. familiarizing with people in the City ports..... thus I manage to make rumors about My owner by telling about his shady dealings making Business & supporting multiple group of many opposing faction, while also selling information double crossing all of them for money...... (Of course its all a lie Its not My owner actions, but my machinations... but who knows~)

all of this leads to the downfall of My owner as various group attacked him, thus he lose everything in just a single day.

Me alongside of my fellow workers is safe... Why? Cause While administering merchant work for My master I secured a connection to multiple gang in the city.

Leaking various rumors & information about a group of skilled people working under My Owner... Including me.

When My master is losing everything... Every crew of My owners merchant Ship turn their back on, betraying him & because of Me Inducing them taking advantage of their trust on me. When a certain gang came up offering us to join them... They all agreed... After all being under a association protection is better than none here in Spire Reef.

Thus Now all the former workers of My slave Owner Mechant Ship is now a Gang Member Including me. after we passed the gangs weird initiation test of surviving inside a cave for a week full of Merman a creature with Upper body of a fish & lower body of a human male.

Summary
  • Escaped from Slavery.
  • Destroying My Owners business, reputation, wealth,
  • Reducing My Owner to a slave.
  • Successfully making connection & contact with a gang.
  • Inducing all the worker of My former Owner to joining a gang together with me.
  • Joining a famous gang.
  • Surviving the gang initiation test of staying in a cave full of Merman for a week.
  • Becoming official members of the gang.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
Character: Jack
Level: 1
Race: Ghost
Class: Scout
Quest: Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost!

After wandering aimlessly for many moons, Jack finally found a city. Was this the city where the famous Adventurer's Guild resided? He had to be sure. After all, other places don't take to kindly to his race. Only the Adventurer's Guild and the city it's based in welcomed all diversity. Jack quietly slipped between the shadows and arrived in front of the gate. There, Jack overheard a couple of humans discuss about wanting to join the Adventurer's Guild.

Hmm.... They seem to know where they're going...maybe I should follow them. Jack thought as he floated behind the humans.

Jack's lack of presence made it easy for him to trail behind the humans without being noticed. Upon arrival, the ghost couldn't help but admire the signboard. After snapping out of his daze, Jack phased through the closed door and found himself in a lively room with numerous, diverse groups chatting and coexisting.

Quickly, Jack made his way directly towards the receptionist desk, accidentally phasing through a couple of adventurers and making them shudder with a slight chill. When Jack appeared before the nearest receptionist, the receptionist sneezed and scratched her head wondering why the room suddenly gotten a little chilly.

Then, as if straight out of a horror story, she saw the pen on her desk slowly and waveringly float up in front of her, a grayish hand seemed to flicker into view and out of view. Before she could scream in shock, the pen lowered onto an application paper and words began to appear. The receptionist curiously looked at the paper and found that there really was a ghost before her...but it seemed that Jack was a friendly ghost.

After looking over the completed application, the receptionist smiled to Jack...or rather to Jack's vicinity and approved his registration. "Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild."

Jack nodded and left quietly, actively pushing the door open to signal the receptionist that he had left. However, the receptionist might know what was going on with the door opening by itself, but the other people sure don't. Immediately, they jumped out of their seats in horror. And when the door shut with a bam, tongues wagged about as they gossiped about what had just happened.

After registering, Jack decided to wait for night time before checking out some quests to take. After all, doing a quest in the day took too much energy especially with the unrelenting sun. So, in the meantime, he decided to find a place to camp out for the night...maybe at the tavern.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Night Watch [SC0101]
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters, vagabonds, and criminals.
  • Sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Stay awake and vigilant for the whole night.
  • Do not leave your post.
Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed.
We need people to help keep the city safe.
Rewards:
Quest: Night Watch

As night fell, Jack met with the familiar receptionist and took on the Night Watch quest. Patrolling about the city at night was but a stroll in the park for him. Being a ghost and all, monsters don't really care for him and those superstitious vagabonds and criminals tend to stay away. Jack had spotted a few thieves trying to scramble up a two story building.

As any good ghost would do, Jack followed after them. Just as the thieves entered through the building by the window, Jack mustered up some strength and forcefully shut the window closed.

BAM!

The sound of the window shutting behind them by itself scared the three thieves. The thieves stared in horror as Jack's face appeared on the window. One of them even stumbled back and knocked into a vase stand. The vase fell onto the floor with a loud crash. Immediately, the lights turned on from outside the door and sounds of people rushed towards the door.

The thieves tried to get out via the window but couldn't bring themselves to go near as Jack's face was still there. In the end, the door slammed open and the owner of the house rushed in with a couple of bodyguards. The owner took one look at the three thieves and ordered their capture. The thieves tried to stir their attention to the window, rambling about a ghost or something. But when the guards looked at the window, Jack wasn't there anymore.

The thieves continued to deliriously spout nonsense about a ghost but would the constables believe them? At least, Jack could use them as proof of his night patrol. As the night ended, the ghost hurried back to the receptionist to submit his report.

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

Unevaluated

Character
: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Race: Children of chaos

QUEST REPORT:
I was Auctioned at a hidden Location somewhere here in 'Spire reef' 1 month later after My Captivity.

They carried me alongside with various people who were same in the situations as I, we're in a Carriage covered By a thick black Cloth.

The Travel take quite sometime, so while at it I might as well I tried talking around asking questions to my fellow slave's who all were silent possessing Lifeless eyes.

I found out they were all Captured from various places.

One is a rare female halfling from the black mountains she got Captured by Empire soldier & sold her.

One is a female Dwarf she is sold as a slave because her father is tricked falling into dept. she taken as a collateral & made to a slave.... Apperently not only she is cute she is also a rare type of magic blacksmith herself.

One is a fallen Noble Daughter of a Margrave in a kingdom across the sea.

One is a peerless amazoness warrior from a hidden mysterious tribe deep within the cold snowy Regions of tonia.

Last one is a mysterious quiet girl who is said to bring calamity, a witch who create ruin everywhere she go... Apperently rumors said she is a former saintess but no one really knows.

All of them is Uniquely special on their own, & all of them is female who possess beautiful appearance.

We reach the auction hall, seems that I'm the first product to be show cased..... Meaning out all of the slaves & other products here, I'm the one who is less Impressive A.K.A the cheapest one.... Well My background is not known like the others No special traits is found on me unlike others, all I have is My good looks that all.

I'm Brought By a very skinny merchant who look way too suspicious for the prize of 100 Gold coins only....

'Wow I'm so cheap that a regular Rank E Adventurer can buy me ahahaha'

The skinny man Immediately went to get me they Immediately processed the Slave Tattoo in the center of My Chest. Using a burning iron to Engrave the symbol directly in My skin then adding a magic of dominance in me... What a joke.

My Owner take me out of the auction hall who seems to be inside a large elegant looking Ship from there I got transported towards a small Merchant Ship The skinny man own.... He did not even introduce himself or speak anything, he just take me to the basement throw me inside & lock me there leaving me alone.

Later that day news about a Mysterious commotion about the auction hall spread.... Seems like all the slave except me Escaped. Its said Various Strange occurrence happens in the Ship where the auction is taking place.

Such as....

The guest all felt a feeling of dread making them panic, they developed a painful contagious skin disease along side a extreme Dehydration. Wine, juice & fresh water served in the guests turned blood, & a bad weather occurred suddenly in the sea.

And for reason unknown the all the remaining slaves to be auction suddenly disappeared in their cage....

Huhuhuhu♪ I wonder~ who~ did~ it~♪

Signed — Reciful

" Mom! I'm back!! Campanella did well! You know!! "

" Welcome back Campanella...did you really became a good guide I wonder? "

" How rude!! Campanella did suuuuper well they're far & safe! Campanella promise! You mom!! "
Heya, Welcome to Spiral Reef!

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: N/A
Other: Slave Tattoo

FenrIIrz

Unevaluated

Quest Report
One month of Slavery...

I experienced one month of constant unfair treatment & Abuse here in this Merchant Ship.

I was made to take care of basically every single task here in this Ship due to the absurdness of My incompetent Owner who knew nothing but to complain, & be lazy.... But its fine I did have benefits in answering the order of this Pathetic Human after all.

He made me take care of many things cleaning the whole ship, Repairing it, washing his clothes, Arranging stuffs. If I did even a single mistake. No that's not it, actually if he is annoyed I also reserve as his punching bag Until he lose interest. The problem is the owner is always in a bad mood every single moment throughout every single day, In short I always get beaten every moment Everytime.

Well he is weak anyway, so its no big deal for me.

But other People inside the ship who works under the Owner felt really horrible seeing how I was Abused for no reason. But they cannot help me cause their life's & work came first... Ahahaha how very human like~

Within one month, the amount of work My owner subjected me to continuesly Increase as he notice My competent. He soon allow me to take care of his Transaction.... & Before anyone awareness I am already the one taking care of the entire trade of this ship.

The Owner find it ok since I brought him easy money without him doing anything, & I'm just his slave in the end of the day... He still despite all of My hard work continuesly beat me & harass me for his Entertainment.

Doing endless amount of work without any break, bearly being given food, I continuesly work......... I keep learning none stop.

Yes... I learned a large amount of knowledge within one month of slavery.... example.

How to cook
How to clean
How to do paperwork
How repair
How fish
How to navigate in sea
How to sail a ship
How to do trade
How to appraise items
Learning about Spire reef
Learning about other places beyond this land.
Leaning different cultures & people.

I keep learning... That's the benefits I mentioned.

Bringing a large amount of money for this owner yet all he do is waste it for gambling....

I get into the good side of all the crew on my owner ship... Making them rise their recognition, affection, favorability towards me.

Ufufufu the dissatisfaction of the crew for him increased to a alarming point... blinded By money & desire... He did not notice that because of the fast money & sudden popularity of this Merchant Ship thanks to my work... It attracted various greedy eye.

Ahhh~ I can't wait to see utter despair in this pathetic useless Owner of mine Eye's when the inevitable comes. He already serve his propose after all~

Ufu–fufufufufu

Signed—Reciful
*Stamped*

Final Reward:
Exp:
Other: N/A

FenrIIrz

Unevaluated

Quest Report:
Made to Carry & Perform heavy labor along side other duties. Without pay barely have Rest, & Low amount of food.​
Living within this Extreme environment for One month carrying large amount of heavy Box of merchandise every single day... While also enduring Constant Physical abuse of the Owner(My Buyer)​
After this one month, Managed to successfully know, familiarize & be close acquaintance with the people of the ship working for the Owner & people on the docks. Successfully obtaining a stable source of information about various news, knowledge about this place & rumors through said people.​
Planning to Escape slavery... Soon.​
Signed—Reciful​
Well. Good luck on escaping. :blob_salute:

Final Reward:
Exp:

FenrIIrz

As of before, Benji's illiteracy have resulted in a quest report presented in an unorthodox method; pages of sketches with details crucial to the reports. What is different, though, was the amount of sketches Benji had submitted. As like before, a transcribed narrative has been attached for easier evaluation. As for the sketches, some books had to be carefully salvaged and examined in order to form cohesive imagery from them. Unless the evaluator is skilled in cryptography, the sketches are, as of now, unfit for use.

Deep within some region in the North Scribel Forest, Benji was hunting for healing herbs. Similarly with his first quest report, Benji had spent the first 30 pages of sketches travelling into said forest and began his hunt soon after.

Nothing worthy are of note here, besides Benji tripping over some rocks and tree trunks here and there. There was one occasion where Benji fell into a pit of dirt and spent a good 50 sketches trying to crawl himself up. Besides that, Benji had shown to be more than adequate in healing herb subjugation; not much for spatial awareness. Around the 200th page or so, Benji had found enough herbs to fulfill two sacks, with three left to fill up.

For the next dozens of pages, Benji had his head down to the ground, closely examining patches of grass after patches of grass, looking for the standout stalks that indicates a common bright weed, and the rare twin flower, which Benji carelessly mistaken several tri-flowers for. It should be noted that Benji had spent the next 300 pages of sketches doing this. During all these 300 pages, the sky depicted in Benji's sketches remains under daytime, with the sun sitting above like a regular afternoon.

Judging from Benji's sketches from previous quest reports, 200 pages were the difference between the middle of darkness and the first break of dawn. From his first sketch, the time of day can be accurately timed around the late morning. At this point, the sun should be replaced by the moon, with the time of day should we well into the night. This was Benji's 500th sketch, and the sky depicted hasn't changed.

Benji had noticed this too, for during the 600th sketch or so, he had begun to look around the sky, clearly disoriented by it. From thereon out, Benji had postpone his search to began find somewhere to see the sky better, as the leaves were shrouding the clouds from view. He soon found an empty field as big as the town square and examined the sky. There was clearly something odd. Presumably, provided that Benji's sketches follow the same time interval as the ones he gave in past reports, the sky shouldn't even be in daylight. It should be the next morning at that point.

It was questioned among the local townsfolk, and there were no other evidence of such occurrence happening in the forest according to the foragers and trekkers, much less anywhere else. It seems that only Benji's sketches was affected by this phenomenon.

However, instead of finding a way out of the forest, Benji had seemingly settled down. He had propped Little Green Bag as a cushion and sat against it. He seemed unfazed by this abnormality. He simply started sketching his quest report up to time. This had persisted for the subsequent 200 pages, with the sky showing no change whatsoever. If Benji indeed is following his regular sketch intervals, then it should be noted that one day had passed, with no change in the sky of Benji's sketches.

Around the 1000th page, Benji's sketches have turned into pages of graphite. There were no details nor sketches depicting the scenery of Benji;s sight; only black scratches covering the whole pages. This was presumably Benji's way of depicting sleep, as his last sketch before the change showed him stretching his body against the ground and laying on Little Green Bag with no evidence of urgency or even interest with the peculiar weather.

Transcriber Notes: He seems to be waiting. Sitting down and sketching while doing nothing else DURING a quest for healing herbs is probably a good sign towards this.

If the pages of darkness really is Benji sleeping, then the method Benji used to keep track of time while during slumber is unknown. If the interval between his sketches are true, then he had spent at least half a day sleeping in. By the 1200th sketch, Benji had woken up, and by then the sky had finally changed, although it remained abnormal all the same.

What should be bright in the afternoon in Benji's sketches was deep into the night. A crescent moon sat above a dark sky, with stars dotted carelessly here and there. That was not the weirdest part, however. The truly unusual phenomenon happening in Benji's sketches was the grass itself. Light seemed to be emanating from them. What's even more unusual was that the light wasn't shining from the grass; from Benji's sketches it looked as if light was being doused on the grass and reflected from the ground. There was light, but no light source to be found. What's more was that the light wasn't shining irregularly at random nor without pattern. There was a shape to be seen from the light shining from the grass.

The shape, for unknown reason, had an odd silhouette of a dragon as seen directly from the bottom, with its wing spread out in a flying position. It wasn't just a simple bearing of resemblance. It retained almost all visible features that can be directly linked back to a dragon's anatomy from tail to wing. It truly seemed like a cast shadow of a dragon, but only in reverse.

Benji took some time to determine the shape of the light. At first, Benji was engrossed with the sky, before having his focus promptly snatched by the shining grass. He circled around the grass for a while before snapping to a fast realization. He's promptly pulled out two artifacts he stored on Little Green Bag - the "handheld canon" with two open-ended silver barrels from the pouch on Little Green Bag's sling and the pair of red cylinders from a small pouch on the side of Little Green Bag.

Benji displayed a heightened experience with the artifacts in his hands as he managed to dismantle the "handheld canon" to expose its barrels, whereby he slotted the red cylinders into the barrels under a time frame no more than two sketches. He quickly slammed the "handheld canon" shut and pointed the open barrels towards the top of the silhouette where, theoretically, a dragon's head would reside.

Instantaneously, as soon as Benji aimed the artifact towards the silhouette, everything returned to normal immediately by the next sketch. The night sky had turned to day, and the silhouette had disappeared along with the arrival of the sun.

At first, Benji was visibly confused. He swept the landscape with his "handheld canon", as he glanced across the land. He had spent quite an amount of time doing this, as he slowly came to terms with the return of normality with the sky and his surroundings. He slowly calmed down, eventually coming down to realization and dismantling his artifact once more, returning them to their original state and storage.

He stood listlessly for several sketches before remembering his original goal. He opened his sacks to check the conditions of his healing herbs. For no apparent reason, the herbs have devolved and rotten into premature stalks and pollen dusts, unfit for medical use or production. They seemed to have reverted into their pollination stage, and lost its medical usage during the process. He then dug around Little Green Bag and found most items to have either been rotten or unfit for use. His bread rations were now dusted yeast, and his graphite stick in pieces. The only thing left intact was his leather books, which were also nearly broken. The paper were as fragile as fabric, and easily torn if not careful.

Benji sucked it up and spent the remaining day to make up for the lost herbs in the subsequent pages.

Attached:
  • 5 bags of healing herbs (mostly brightweed, with a few tri-flower in between and many regular stalks of grass)
  • 30 leather books containing almost 2000 pages of quest reports in the form of detailed sketches
Reported artifacts from Little Green Bag:
  • None
Hmm. You got some of the wrong herbs and normal grass mixed in the bag. That will reduce your reward, try to visit library. They got information about plants around Scribel there. And 2000 pages of report? Pff. I'm definitely not read that.

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 8

FenrIIrz

Unevaluated

QUEST REPORT
The Merchant Owner who buy me for 100 Coins & Enslaved me..... Lost all his wealth & even freedom thus right now he is nothing but a slave or probably lower than that.

Male slave is basically unpopular they are mostly disposable unless they are very unique males. But unfortunately My Owner is someone lower than a average male human in every aspect.

Soooooo~ Whatever happens to him is for sure terrible~

At first He Lose everything he has, his Inherited Ship from his father, his Business, His Wealth, His Status, finally his freedom & human right.... Of course its not a coincidence that he fell miserably.

For a Human who entrusted everything about his business to his slave(Me) who let herself be Constantly Abused making him think He truly Dominated me, just because I show a little bit of Obedience, submissiveness & Usefulness by earning him easy gold obeying him, serving him, giving him a easy life even thought I got nothing from doing so....

Of course who I'm I for not giving him "Everything". So as a Wonderful slave who whole hearted serve him I oath to give him a blissful life as well as utter Despair!!...

See I'm a wonderful slave for giving Everything in life & not just one side of it! For My master~ ahahaha

Of course it doesn't mean I affrontedly destroyed My Owner to make him fall. I simply do my job as a slave & do the work he all give me taking advantage in all of it.

By Doing all chores in the ship... I gained trust of all the Workers in the ship as well My Owner.

By letting Myself be tormented physical & emotionally by the owner in such a open place where for sure everyone can see... I gained peoples sympathy while also increasing there resentment & lowering their loyalty to the owner.

By Successfully Obtaining My Owner Trust In me By acting Submissive giving him easy gold By doing his works for him... I obtained the right to run his business for him, lowering his guard & cautiousness on me thus his mouth became more loose providing me info, while his actions now is carefree around me.

By doing his merchant work for him administering dealings & other stuff... I make dangerous dealing left & right all under his name, like dealing with both rivaling groups, making business with gangs & pirates. Making his name known for his rapidly popularity & wealth. While doing bold business & dealing that offended other merchants... All under his name not mine.

By carrying heavy box of product in the dock. familiarizing with people in the City ports..... thus I manage to make rumors about My owner by telling about his shady dealings making Business & supporting multiple group of many opposing faction, while also selling information double crossing all of them for money...... (Of course its all a lie Its not My owner actions, but my machinations... but who knows~)

all of this leads to the downfall of My owner as various group attacked him, thus he lose everything in just a single day.

Me alongside of my fellow workers is safe... Why? Cause While administering merchant work for My master I secured a connection to multiple gang in the city.

Leaking various rumors & information about a group of skilled people working under My Owner... Including me.

When My master is losing everything... Every crew of My owners merchant Ship turn their back on, betraying him & because of Me Inducing them taking advantage of their trust on me. When a certain gang came up offering us to join them... They all agreed... After all being under a association protection is better than none here in Spire Reef.

Thus Now all the former workers of My slave Owner Mechant Ship is now a Gang Member Including me. after we passed the gangs weird initiation test of surviving inside a cave for a week full of Merman a creature with Upper body of a fish & lower body of a human male.

Summary
  • Escaped from Slavery.
  • Destroying My Owners business, reputation, wealth,
  • Reducing My Owner to a slave.
  • Successfully making connection & contact with a gang.
  • Inducing all the worker of My former Owner to joining a gang together with me.
  • Joining a famous gang.
  • Surviving the gang initiation test of staying in a cave full of Merman for a week.
  • Becoming official members of the gang.
. . .Another report? Why are they so many reports lying around!? Where are other guild staff?

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 10
Other: Gang tattoo

FenrIIrz

Quest: Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost!

After wandering aimlessly for many moons, Jack finally found a city. Was this the city where the famous Adventurer's Guild resided? He had to be sure. After all, other places don't take to kindly to his race. Only the Adventurer's Guild and the city it's based in welcomed all diversity. Jack quietly slipped between the shadows and arrived in front of the gate. There, Jack overheard a couple of humans discuss about wanting to join the Adventurer's Guild.

Hmm.... They seem to know where they're going...maybe I should follow them. Jack thought as he floated behind the humans.

Jack's lack of presence made it easy for him to trail behind the humans without being noticed. Upon arrival, the ghost couldn't help but admire the signboard. After snapping out of his daze, Jack phased through the closed door and found himself in a lively room with numerous, diverse groups chatting and coexisting.

Quickly, Jack made his way directly towards the receptionist desk, accidentally phasing through a couple of adventurers and making them shudder with a slight chill. When Jack appeared before the nearest receptionist, the receptionist sneezed and scratched her head wondering why the room suddenly gotten a little chilly.

Then, as if straight out of a horror story, she saw the pen on her desk slowly and waveringly float up in front of her, a grayish hand seemed to flicker into view and out of view. Before she could scream in shock, the pen lowered onto an application paper and words began to appear. The receptionist curiously looked at the paper and found that there really was a ghost before her...but it seemed that Jack was a friendly ghost.

After looking over the completed application, the receptionist smiled to Jack...or rather to Jack's vicinity and approved his registration. "Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild."

Jack nodded and left quietly, actively pushing the door open to signal the receptionist that he had left. However, the receptionist might know what was going on with the door opening by itself, but the other people sure don't. Immediately, they jumped out of their seats in horror. And when the door shut with a bam, tongues wagged about as they gossiped about what had just happened.

After registering, Jack decided to wait for night time before checking out some quests to take. After all, doing a quest in the day took too much energy especially with the unrelenting sun. So, in the meantime, he decided to find a place to camp out for the night...maybe at the tavern.
*Stamps*

Final Reward:
Exp:

FenrIIrz

Quest: Night Watch

As night fell, Jack met with the familiar receptionist and took on the Night Watch quest. Patrolling about the city at night was but a stroll in the park for him. Being a ghost and all, monsters don't really care for him and those superstitious vagabonds and criminals tend to stay away. Jack had spotted a few thieves trying to scramble up a two story building.

As any good ghost would do, Jack followed after them. Just as the thieves entered through the building by the window, Jack mustered up some strength and forcefully shut the window closed.

BAM!

The sound of the window shutting behind them by itself scared the three thieves. The thieves stared in horror as Jack's face appeared on the window. One of them even stumbled back and knocked into a vase stand. The vase fell onto the floor with a loud crash. Immediately, the lights turned on from outside the door and sounds of people rushed towards the door.

The thieves tried to get out via the window but couldn't bring themselves to go near as Jack's face was still there. In the end, the door slammed open and the owner of the house rushed in with a couple of bodyguards. The owner took one look at the three thieves and ordered their capture. The thieves tried to stir their attention to the window, rambling about a ghost or something. But when the guards looked at the window, Jack wasn't there anymore.

The thieves continued to deliriously spout nonsense about a ghost but would the constables believe them? At least, Jack could use them as proof of his night patrol. As the night ended, the ghost hurried back to the receptionist to submit his report.
This is the last one right? RIGHT?

Final Reward:
Exp:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Slime Subjugation [SC0103]
Objectives:
  • Exterminate slimes in Scribel City.
  • Collect 10 slime cores.
Slimes are a pest in Scribel City, and they end up in all sorts of weird places.
While they aren’t too dangerous, they can slowly erode and damage structures over time.
They also spread diseases if they get into the sewers and pick up icky stuff.
Slimes are bad! Eliminating them is a public health campaign!
Rewards:
Receptionist: @FenrIIrz
Quest: Slime Subjugation

Slimes are a menace. As an adventurer, it was part of Jack's duty to eliminate said slimes. However, having no physical body might prove difficult for the ghost. Jack could try utilizing possession on one of the slimes, but that only has a 20% chance of success. If he's lucky, it'll only take ten tries to complete the quest...if he's not, then it might take ten years.

After contemplating about whether or not Jack wanted to take the quest, he finally decided to accept it. After startling @FenrIIrz with a slam of the quest paper on the table, Jack flashed the receptionist a sinister grin while slowly phasing through the ground into the sewers. After searching for a while, Jack found traces of slimes.

Jack followed the traces to a sewer pipe connecting to an alleyway in the far west of the city. There were a number of slimes scrounging about in a nearby trash pile. Jack hover next to one of the bigger ones and tried to possess it. Lady Luck must really be on his side as he successfully possessed the unsuspecting large slime.

Immediately after Jack possessed the large slime, he could feel that the slime was composed of two normal-sized slimes and he could vaguely see that the core was formed via the bonding of two slime cores. What came afterwards, was a power struggle between Slime Jack and the other smaller slimes. It was literally a slime-eat-slime world.

Jack merged and overpowered the other smaller slimes until he merged with eight of them. Combined with the two he already possessed, Jack now had ten slime cores. Now, the only problem was how he would take them out? He could try self-destructing by forcefully ejecting them out. But without the slime cores, the slime itself wouldn't hold together and would immediately become a puddle.

And if he tried to move towards the Adventurer's Guild in his large slime form, he would definitely be slaughtered by any random passing adventurer. There was only one thing left for him to do hehe. Without hesitation, Jack forced the cores out of the slime. While he exited the dead slime's body, Jack grouped the slime cores together with all his might and started moving them towards the guild.

The slime cores rolled down the streets as if possessed, scaring passerbys here and there. There're probably rumors of this all over by tomorrow morning. The slime cores rolled towards the door just as it opened and took the chance to get inside. Many adventurers caught sight of the strange occurrence, yet only @FenrIIrz knew what was going on.

One adventurer tried to pick up one of the slime cores, but Jack was not having it. He immediately used a bit of power to materialize in front of the adventurer's face, his black eyes sending shivers down the adventurer's spine. "Boo!"

"Waaaahhh!" The adventurer jerked back terrified as Jack continued to roll the ten slime cores towards the receptionist.

With what little strength he had left, Jack reported his completion.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
If You See Something, Say Something [SC0106]
Objectives:
  • Observe something suspicious or noteworthy.
  • Report your findings to the guild.
Scribel City relies on civilians to maintain public order.
Please report sightings of suspicious people, monsters, and other concerning intel.
The guild will assemble a task force to investigate and tackle the threat.
Rewards:
  • Money: 0-30 G
Quest: If You See Something, Say Something

While @FenrIIrz was processing Jack's report on slime subjugation, Jack decided to take another quest and complete it on the spot. He chose the quest that required him to observe and report about something suspicious or noteworthy. When the receptionist asked him what he had saw, Jack reported that while subjugating the slimes, he had a clear feeling on what they had eaten...and he could distinctively feel the sloshing of undigested food and running poop in his 'slime stomach'. Coupled with the slime traces he had discovered in the sewers, Jack feared that some of the slimes out there have been diseased.

Jack believed that those slimes must be discovered and eradicated before they multiply and cause an outbreak. The receptionist nodded and said that they will look into it.

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

Quest: Slime Subjugation

Slimes are a menace. As an adventurer, it was part of Jack's duty to eliminate said slimes. However, having no physical body might prove difficult for the ghost. Jack could try utilizing possession on one of the slimes, but that only has a 20% chance of success. If he's lucky, it'll only take ten tries to complete the quest...if he's not, then it might take ten years.

After contemplating about whether or not Jack wanted to take the quest, he finally decided to accept it. After startling @FenrIIrz with a slam of the quest paper on the table, Jack flashed the receptionist a sinister grin while slowly phasing through the ground into the sewers. After searching for a while, Jack found traces of slimes.

Jack followed the traces to a sewer pipe connecting to an alleyway in the far west of the city. There were a number of slimes scrounging about in a nearby trash pile. Jack hover next to one of the bigger ones and tried to possess it. Lady Luck must really be on his side as he successfully possessed the unsuspecting large slime.

Immediately after Jack possessed the large slime, he could feel that the slime was composed of two normal-sized slimes and he could vaguely see that the core was formed via the bonding of two slime cores. What came afterwards, was a power struggle between Slime Jack and the other smaller slimes. It was literally a slime-eat-slime world.

Jack merged and overpowered the other smaller slimes until he merged with eight of them. Combined with the two he already possessed, Jack now had ten slime cores. Now, the only problem was how he would take them out? He could try self-destructing by forcefully ejecting them out. But without the slime cores, the slime itself wouldn't hold together and would immediately become a puddle.

And if he tried to move towards the Adventurer's Guild in his large slime form, he would definitely be slaughtered by any random passing adventurer. There was only one thing left for him to do hehe. Without hesitation, Jack forced the cores out of the slime. While he exited the dead slime's body, Jack grouped the slime cores together with all his might and started moving them towards the guild.

The slime cores rolled down the streets as if possessed, scaring passerbys here and there. There're probably rumors of this all over by tomorrow morning. The slime cores rolled towards the door just as it opened and took the chance to get inside. Many adventurers caught sight of the strange occurrence, yet only @FenrIIrz knew what was going on.

One adventurer tried to pick up one of the slime cores, but Jack was not having it. He immediately used a bit of power to materialize in front of the adventurer's face, his black eyes sending shivers down the adventurer's spine. "Boo!"

"Waaaahhh!" The adventurer jerked back terrified as Jack continued to roll the ten slime cores towards the receptionist.

With what little strength he had left, Jack reported his completion.
*stamps* "Don't do this again. We don't want a complaint about slime rolling around the city"

Final Reward:
Exp:

FenrIIrz

Quest: If You See Something, Say Something

While @FenrIIrz was processing Jack's report on slime subjugation, Jack decided to take another quest and complete it on the spot. He chose the quest that required him to observe and report about something suspicious or noteworthy. When the receptionist asked him what he had saw, Jack reported that while subjugating the slimes, he had a clear feeling on what they had eaten...and he could distinctively feel the sloshing of undigested food and running poop in his 'slime stomach'. Coupled with the slime traces he had discovered in the sewers, Jack feared that some of the slimes out there have been diseased.

Jack believed that those slimes must be discovered and eradicated before they multiply and cause an outbreak. The receptionist nodded and said that they will look into it.
*stamps*

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 20

Zero300

APPRAISED
I'm not homeless, am I? [SC0005]
Objectives:
  • Find somewhere to sleep.
:blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep:
Rewards:
Quest: I'm not homeless, am I?

After roaming about for a day or two, it was time for Jack to find a fixed place to sleep. But then again, ghosts don't need to sleep. What Jack needed was actually a place to store his money and items before he gained enough power to stabilize and solidify his form. Now Jack couldn't consider the tavern as an option since he would cause an unnecessary commotion every time he enter or left the premises.

Jack searched around the city and finally found a desolate cemetery situated a couple of miles outside of the city. For those of the living, the cemetery was a place filled with cold energy that proved detrimental for their health and well-being. However, for a ghost...this was home. Jack immediately took a like to the place and searched around for a suitable resting area.

Jack found a stone mausoleum located at the center of the cemetery. Upon phasing through, he could sense the sharp coldness of the aura of death within the mausoleum. It was cozy.

Last edited:

Reciful

EVALUATION

Quest: I'm not homeless, am I?

After roaming about for a day or two, it was time for Jack to find a fixed place to sleep. But then again, ghosts don't need to sleep. What Jack needed was actually a place to store his money and items before he gained enough power to stabilize and solidify his form. Now Jack couldn't consider the tavern as an option since he would cause an unnecessary commotion every time he enter or left the premises.

Jack searched around the city and finally found a desolate cemetery situated a couple of miles outside of the city. For those of the living, the cemetery was a place filled with cold energy that proved detrimental for their health and well-being. However, for a ghost...this was home. Jack immediately took a like to the place and searched around for a suitable resting area.

Jack found a stone mausoleum located at the center of the cemetery. Upon phasing through, he could sense the sharp coldness of the aura of death within the mausoleum. It was cozy.

( In the Shadow of a tomb within the cementery a Red Cloaked Girl Emerged from the darkness... Upon her arrivals Spirits felt extreme unrest )

Hi there...

No need to be alarmed, I'm an ally~

My name is Reciful 'Innocent Malice' member of the guild & currently the acting receptionist today.

I'm here to Evaluate & Congrats you, finding a home in this world.... You found such a cozy home how nice... I hope you have a pleasant stay.

Here's your reward
Rewards:

OCC: please Mark the report APPRAISED when its Evaluated :blob_wink:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Prison Guard Duty [SC0201]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite Quest: Night Watch
  • Spend a shift guarding a prisoner.
  • Do not let the prisoner to escape.
When vagrants break the law, they are sent to prison.
If they're found guilty, they could be hanged for their crimes.
Guarding them shouldn't be too difficult...
Well, as long as nothing goes wrong.
Rewards:
Level: 2
Receptionist: @Reciful
Quest: Prison Guard Duty

After reaching level 2, Jack's appearance could be seen by more people now. Though it leaves a distasteful aftertaste seeing the people scream at the sight of him, at least they know he's there and that he's an adventurer of the guild.

Today's quest is prison guard duty. One would need to complete the night watching job in order to garner some trust from the government...well, enough to let Jack guard a prisoner. So, the following night, Jack arrived in front of the prison cell he will be guarding. Now, most would just stay outside the prison cell without caring about what was going on inside. However, that was different with Jack. He needed to make sure the prisoner would't do any funny business.

Jack phased into the cell just in time to catch the prisoner trying to scoop away at the wall with a spoon. The ghost smiled nonchalantly as he hovered up to the prisoner and slapped the guy's head as hard as Jack could possibly muster. Naturally, being a ghost, Jack's hand phased right through the prisoner's head. The only thing the guy could feel was a cold sensation washing over him, causing him to shiver.

The prisoner paused what he was doing and looked around. Seeing nobody, he continued digging. Jack, on the other hand, chuckled as he placed a palm on the prisoner's right shoulder. The prisoner immediately stopped and slowly looked at his shoulder. Seeing Jack's colorless gray hand on his shoulder, the prisoner leaped to his feet and spun around.

But there was no one. At this moment, the prisoner feared for his life. He tried to call out for the prison guards but the only guard on duty was naturally the ghost. No one was coming for him. This, the prisoner also realized. Frantic, the prisoner tried everything to escape but every time he tried, Jack would materialize a part of his body or knock something down to scare the prisoner.

After a few attempts at escaping, the prisoner finally realized something. Every time he tried to escape, the ghost would appear. However, if he didn't try to escape, then the ghost won't appear. Although he was scared at the thought of a ghost wandering about in his cell, it was better not seeing anything than seeing something horrendous.

And so, time passed by and the shift ended. Jack left the prison cell to report his quest completion.

Last edited: