Phone?

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
What phone do you guys use? IOS or Android? Do you miss Jack?

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
What phone do you guys use? IOS or Android? Do you miss Jack?

LONG LIVE HORIZONTAL SLIDER KEYBOARD PHONES! (running the old dead windows mobile, NOT the new dead windows mobile, the old dead one was better)

I also have a Note 4 and a Galaxy 8+

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
I have a mass-produced android. Comes with preinstalled virus so factory resets are futile.

I'm at the payphone
trying to call home
all of my change
I spent on you

Maroon 5 (Payphone)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
remember looking at your father or some business man holding this in his palm and going "shit he's on some serious business"

god damn these were the shit. you were the oldest kid in the park no matter how old your are when you're holding these. makes you look like some advanced CEO about to spank Bill Gate's millionaire ass in economics

anyway Honor user here, so i guess you could call me an android man

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
iOS and I don’t know what Jack is :blob_hmm_two:

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
remember looking at your father or some business man holding this in his palm and going "shit he's on some serious business"

god damn these were the shit. you were the oldest kid in the park no matter how old your are when you're holding these. makes you look like some advanced CEO about to spank Bill Gate's millionaire ass in economics

If I saw those BBs, it made me think texting teen.

A true user would be using Windows Mobile, Palm or Symbian.

Daichi

I ain't got any phone. Last year my phone was stolen and I didn't bought a new one.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I have an Android one... Galaxy J7 I think, I dunno, it's a hand-me-down from my mom.

And uhn...
Head phone jack 👀
I still dunno what Jack is! xD

Oh, and on a side note, I prefer Android over IOS. Mainly because it's a lot cheaper where I live, but also because I can actually open it and remove the battery in case it freezes... I remember sometimes a friend's Iphone freezing and they needed to wait until the battery ran out, to then charge it and turn it back on again... It's so much easier with Android, just remove the battery and put it back in.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
The N3210 was the sturdiest phone I ever used or encountered. The more complex the newer phones were, the flimsier they became. This difference is even noticeable between the N3210 and N3310.

Throughout the years, it became apparent that more and more industries embraced the planned obsolescence ideology. You would have noticed that many of your older stuff were outlasting the newer stuff.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I have an Android one... Galaxy J7 I think, I dunno, it's a hand-me-down from my mom.

And uhn...

Oh, and on a side note, I prefer Android over IOS. Mainly because it's a lot cheaper where I live, but also because I can actually open it and remove the battery in case it freezes... I remember sometimes a friend's Iphone freezing and they needed to wait until the battery ran out, to then charge it and turn it back on again... It's so much easier with Android, just remove the battery and put it back in.
1590409505469.png

This is a headphone jack, it's where you can plug in your headphones. Apple removed their headphone jack so that you have to buy an adapter or their headphones to connect to the phone.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

And uhn...

You generally don't need to take out your battery, most phones have a hard reset button. Like on most android phones its something like power + vol down for 5 seconds.

That said, I also prefer removable batteries in general. This is part of the reason I use my older phones more than my newer one. Android is also much better than iOS.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
View attachment 2739
This is a headphone jack, it's where you can plug in your headphones. Apple removed their headphone jack so that you have to buy an adapter or their headphones to connect to the phone.

Technically, that's the jill, but the term never became popular so we just call it socket. The headphone jack is the thing you insert.

Last edited:

Veneko

Didn't need to open the spoiler tag before knowing it was a Blackberry. My old man had one just like the one in the middle of the picture. Brings back memories of playing at Brick Breaker at the coffee shop he always took me to.

Then our relationship went downhill and so on. Haven't seen him in years, never will.