[Game of Idleness] - Kingdom Royale #2 (Unification War)

SpearOfLies

But wouldn't you have won already then? You are the only sorcerer and that is your winning condition?
Everyone alive need to fulfill their winning conditions to end the game. My only remain wincon is survive and either of you to die.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Everyone alive need to fulfill their winning conditions to end the game. My only remain wincon is survive and either of you to die.

If that is the case, then Alice either makes peace or we both kill Fossil with stab. Because you won't survive an assassin without me. :blob_evil_two:

Assurbanipal_II

So do you help me to stab him in the night chat? :blob_evil_two: He will kill you first otherwise if he is the assassin!

SpearOfLies

If that is the case, then Alice either makes peace or we both kill Fossil with stab. Because you won't survive an assassin without me. :blob_evil_two:
Night action have a turn order. Sorcerer act before the assassin. That why this make sense:
We have one guaranteed assassin. One king/sorcerer. The third role can be anything.
If the sorcerer kill the assassin before he can act, this cannot happen:
@Nep's bloodied body was filled with stab wounds.

You can check the turn order under order of operations on the first post.

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Night action have a turn order. Sorcerer act before the assassin. That why this make sense:

If the sorcerer kill the assassin before he can act, this cannot happen:

You can check the turn order under order of operations on the first post.
Stab wounds means knife stab.

Fossil

Mafia Addict
And I’m also king. Which means you, Spear, decides who wins.

Assurbanipal_II

Can't we just live in peace then? I stay North King. Fossil whatever he was. And spear gets promoted.