A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Ugh, gotta deal with stuff, can't sleep now...

Swir lightly swatted her own cheek a few times to wake herself up, and perked up somewhat.

"Un, last I checked, I ran into you accidentally and knocked you over. Sorry about that~"

"Ah, where are my manners? I'm Swir, a third-year in this school. Pleased to meet you."

^^ See, was this so difficult?

Apology accepted. You should be more careful where you walk in the future. Your bumping into looks to me like a more general problem, right?

My name is Aurora von Schwarz, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance Miss ...

TheOneWho

Ugh, gotta deal with stuff, can't sleep now...

Swir lightly swatted her own cheek a few times to wake herself up, and perked up somewhat.

"Un, last I checked, I ran into you accidentally and knocked you over. Sorry about that~"

"Ah, where are my manners? I'm Swir, a third-year in this school. Pleased to meet you."

Lifting the hems of her skirt, she managed a little curtsy.

"My name is Ciel State, first year. " Ciel said while giving a polite bow to Swir. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Bochi

^^ See, was this so difficult?

Apology accepted. You should be more careful where you walk in the future. Your bumping into looks to me like a more general problem, right?

My name is Aurora von Schwarz, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance Miss ...
"My name is Ciel State, first year. " Ciel said while giving a polite bow to Swir. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
"The pleasure is all mine, both of you. Feel free to just call me Swir, although Nacht works too if you prefer that."

Straightening up, Swir grinned slightly.

"I take it that Miss Aurora is a first-year as well. You guys were just talking to the Seitokaic---Student Council Prez, weren't you? I'm surprised she hasn't yet introduced me as a troublemaker to steer clear of. I do have low blood pressure though, so this kind of thing does unfortunately happen a lot, ahaha~"

Assurbanipal_II

"The pleasure is all mine, both of you. Feel free to just call me Swir, although Nacht works too if you prefer that."

"I take it that Miss Aurora is a first-year as well. You guys were just talking to the Seitokaic---Student Council Prez, weren't you? I'm surprised she hasn't yet introduced me as a troublemaker to steer clear of. I do have low blood pressure though, so this kind of thing does unfortunately happen a lot, ahaha~"

^^ Nacht. An interesting name. A curious name indeed. Nomen est omen. Your nocturnal preferences don't surprise me anymore.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
After dealing with the rowdy boys, I had a look around and saw my siblings happily laughing with some other students. Smiling at them not causing trouble and getting along with the others, I continued giving a sweep of the room and saw Johan on his own. Going over, I gave him a smile and waved before reaching him.

"You seem to be keeping quiet. Need any help with anything?"

@TRNRLogan

X

TheOneWho

'Thought'
"Speech"

'I'm not sure if randomly fainting will be a bothersome thing to deal with. Well interacting with a third-year should be a good thing.'
"Well, I'm sure you're not that much of a trouble maker, I'm sure you make a great friend."

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Oh, I guess she’s already being helped... I feel kind of awkward, they even know each other. Uuuuug how embarrassing. She retracted her hand slowly back to her side, and sheepishly retreated slowly away. Maybe if I move slow enough they won’t even notice.

Lisette moved back away, and seeing how Veronika needed to head off to deal with another issue, she decided it would be best to finalize her schedule. When the trio seemed involved in their introductions, she quietly slipped away over to a set of teachers helping set up schedules.

“Good Morning, I’m here to finalize my schedule please.” She waited for one of the teachers to pull out their roster and find her information.

The teacher handed her a single sheet to choose a broad variety of classes. The freshman had more diversity to choose from, more to gain an interest, she reasoned. Lisette pondered over the list, asking the teacher simple questions about the classes.

“Okay, I think I’m decided.” She wrote down her list and presented it to the teacher.

[Monday] [Wednesday] [Friday] Enchantments 1 10:00-12:00 Adventuring I [Tuesday] [Thursday]
Lunch 12:00 - 1:10
Ethics of the Arcane 1:15 - 2:20 Crafting and Synthesis 1
Combat I 2:30 - 3:30 Magic 1​

Bochi

^^ Nacht. An interesting name. A curious name indeed. Nomen est omen. Your nocturnal preferences don't surprise me anymore.
...Eh. Did I already mention my sleeping habits...? Oh, well.

Inwardly shrugging, Swir tossed the matter to the back of her mind, and started thinking of what else there was to say.

Conversation is hard sometimes.
'Thought'
"Speech"

'I'm not sure if randomly fainting will be a bothersome thing to deal with. Well interacting with a third-year should be a good thing.'
"Well, I'm sure you're not that much of a trouble maker, I'm sure you make a great friend."
"Aw. Oh right, after this the two of you will be choosing your classes, right? Seeing that the Prez isn't back yet, if either of you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you."

TRNRLogan

After dealing with the rowdy boys, I had a look around and saw my siblings happily laughing with some other students. Smiling at them not causing trouble and getting along with the others, I continued giving a sweep of the room and saw Johan on his own. Going over, I gave him a smile and waved before reaching him.

@TRNRLogan

X

*Lady Taylore walks up to me*

Ah i should probably get some help.

"Ah Lady Taylore! In fact i do need some help. I can't decide whether i mainly focus on physical classes or magic classes. I wish to become a knight and also a Magic Swordsman."

"I'm already taking economics, governing, and etiquette classes."

"Which classes would you recommend? Also which are you in?"

OOC: I woke up 30 minutes ago to 4 pages of the first event thread and 7 of the OOC thread. So that's why i haven't been talking much.

Assurbanipal_II

Inwardly shrugging, Swir tossed the matter to the back of her mind, and started thinking of what else there was to say.

"Aw. Oh right, after this the two of you will be choosing your classes, right? Seeing that the Prez isn't back yet, if either of you have any question, I'll be happy to answer them for you."

^^ I have. What classes would you recommend to further your magical talents and knowledge the most.

TheOneWho

"Aw. Oh right, after this the two of you will be choosing your classes, right? Seeing that the Prez isn't back yet, if either of you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you."

"Oh, I will really appreciate your help. What class do you recommend for the first years? The ones I'm currently thinking of taking are Combat, magic, Social Etiquette, and magical beast. "

Assurbanipal_II

"Oh, I will really appreciate your help. What class do you recommend for the first years? The ones I'm currently thinking of taking are Combat, magic, Social Etiquette, and magical beast. "

^^ Combat? That sounds interesting. I always wanted to learn how to wield a rapier if the teach sword classes as well.

Nahrenne

*Lady Taylore walks up to me*

Ah i should probably get some help.

"Ah Lady Taylore! In fact i do need some help. I can't decide whether i mainly focus on physical classes or magic classes. I wish to become a knight and also a Magic Swordsman."

"I'm already taking economics, governing, and etiquette classes."

"Which classes would you recommend? Also which are you in?"

OOC: I woke up 30 minutes ago to 4 pages of the first event thread and 7 of the OOC thread. So that's why i haven't been talking much.
"Hmm, that is a difficult choice..." I put my hand under my chin while holding the arm up with the other arm, pushing my chest up a bit as a consequence without realising it.
"Hmm, well I honestly don't see why you can't try both. I mean, as a First Year, you won't be given truly in-depth stuff in the classes but just enough for you to get a taste of if you want it, or not." I put my arms down and smiled, "I say try them both out and get a feel for them to come to a more informed decision in the second term. The Academy always allows you to change some subjects in the next term in case you aren't enjoying what you chose. First Year is the time to experiment!"

I tilted my head while smiling with my eyes closed, in order to generate a relaxing atmosphere.

X

TRNRLogan

"Hmm, that is a difficult choice..." I put my hand under my chin while holding the arm up with the other arm, pushing my chest up a bit as a consequence without realising it.
"Hmm, well I honestly don't see why you can't try both. I mean, as a First Year, you won't be given truly in-depth stuff in the classes but just enough for you to get a taste of if you want it, or not." I put my arms down and smiled, "I say try them both out and get a feel for them to come to a more informed decision in the second term. The Academy always allows you to change some subjects in the next term in case you aren't enjoying what you chose. First Year is the time to experiment!"

I tilted my head while smiling with my eyes closed, in order to generate a relaxing atmosphere.

X

"Then i will do just that Lady Taylore. Also what happened to the student we carried to the infirmary?"

Bochi

^^ I have. What classes would you recommend to further your magical talents and knowledge the most.
"Hmm..."

Swir paused, considering the two questions.

"Everyone has their own unique style, but generally speaking, for your goal, Miss Aurora, I'd advise you to take the 'Arcane' classes, all the way from I to IV. For knowledge in general, the library will be your best source of information, but if you're looking for magical knowledge in particular, most classes that have 'Theory' in their name would function very well as a guide. Aspiring elementalists might also find it helpful to pick out two elements which they are most suited to."

"As for you, Ciel, the classes that you're planning to take...Are you planning to become a magic swordsman in future?"

Nahrenne

"Then i will do just that Lady Taylore. Also what happened to the student we carried to the infirmary?"
"I heard from a teacher who went to check that they were still sleeping in bed at the time, though I'm not sure if things have changed since. How about after you've finalised your schedule, we go together to check on her?" I asked with a soft smile.

X

TheOneWho

"Hmm..."

Swir paused, considering the two questions.

"Everyone has their own unique style, but generally speaking, for your goal, Miss Aurora, I'd advise you to take the 'Arcane' classes, all the way from I to IV. For knowledge in general, the library will be your best source of information, but if you're looking for magical knowledge in particular, most classes that have 'Theory' in their name would function very well as a guide."

"As for you, Ciel, the classes that you're planning to take...Are you planning to become a magic swordsman in future?"

'Thoughts'
"Speech"

"I never really thought about it, but a magic swordsman sounds like a good goal to work for. So sure will I try to become a magic swordsman."
'And the stronger I am, the less chance of dying. Being a Magic swordsman sounds plenty strong enough to protect myself.'