A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Leegood

I smiled before gently grabbing hold of the student's fleeing shoulder.
"Now, just wait a minute. Mind telling me who you are and why you're in such a hurry? I might be able to provide you a shortcut."
I thought to myself as I looked at this red-haired student, "Why don't I recognise this girl?"

X
"Alexis Fitrani...."
The girl paused hoping the the student council president wouldn't connect her last name to the Vice-Council president who had a younger sister entering this year.
"I'm just heading to the dorms right now! I know the path, well, the direction roughly so it's alright!"
She tried to flee again​

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"Alexis Fitrani...."
The girl paused hoping the the student council president wouldn't connect her last name to the Vice-Council president who had a younger sister entering this year.
"I'm just heading to the dorms right now! I know the path, well, the direction roughly so it's alright!"
She tried to flee again​
"Ah, so it's her sister. I didn't realise she had one entering this year." I thought as I watched Alexis running towards the boys' dormitory.
"..."
I was going to tell her but she had already gone out of earshot, thus I just smiled wryly just as the Student Council Secretary came over and asked me if I was all right, before he started inspecting my body all over.
"Ah, I'm fine, don't worry about it. We were both not looking where we were going."
Unfortunately, he didn't seem convinced as he said he'd keep me company for the rest of the patrol. I could only sigh internally as I thought about why Alexis was in such a hurry to go to the dormitory.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"Mhm I'm excited~! Ah, What about talking with the student council president? I bet she knows a lot of things that'd need to be included or something."
The Heroine offered that but went back to discussing their favorite books, discussing books that the both of them had read.
Time passed slowly as they discussed things, and so an hour passed by without the Heroine noticing​

The red haired student seemed to be surprised but regained her calm
"I'm fine! I just happened to be in a hurry, so I'll leave your non-aware self be!"
She happened to be quite the Tsundere
She tried escaping before her name had to be given though, her older sister would scold her for crashing into the student council president.​
“Excellent! School’s going to be great, and maybe we’ll have some classes together. Oh shoot!” Lisette said, as she widened her eyes. “I forgot to ask Luna what her schedule was! Oh jeez, I hope we have some classes together. That would be fun.”

Lisette thought about a lot during their chat. Good, I’m glad she’s excited about school tomorrow, I am too. I bet there will be a lot of paperwork that I have to get in order to get permission. It might be a good idea to get Veronika, or even Swir to help. They’ve been here for two years, so they should know the ropes on things like this.

Lisette enjoyed talking with Angelica about their favorite books. Time did indeed fly by as Lisette smiled.

“Oh wow! I can’t believe we have some similar tastes in reading!” She looked up to see the light change a little to indicate the time. “Was there anything that you would like to do now Angelica? I don’t want to keep you if you have plans?”

Last edited:

Leegood

“Excellent! School’s going to be great, and maybe we’ll have some classes together. Oh shoot!” Lisette said, as she widened her eyes. “I forgot to ask Luna what her schedule was! Oh jeez, I hope we have some classes together. That would be fun.”

Lisette thought about a lot during their chat. Good, I’m glad she’s excited about school tomorrow, I am too. I bet there will be a lot of paperwork that I have to get in order to get permission. It might be a good idea to get Veronika, or even Swir to help. They’ve been here for three years, so they should know the ropes on things like this.

Lisette enjoyed talking with Angelica about their favorite books. Time did indeed fly by as Lisette smiled.

“Oh wow! I can’t believe we have some similar tastes in reading!” She looked up to see the light change a little to indicate the time. “Was there anything that you would like to do now Angelica? I don’t want to keep you if you have plans?”
The Heroine nodded, it indeed was fun
"I'm going to help out one of my teachers with a chore so I have to go~"
She gave Lisette a hug and left.​

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
The Heroine nodded, it indeed was fun
"I'm going to help out one of my teachers with a chore so I have to go~"
She gave Lisette a hug and left.​
Lisette returned her hug, and waved as she went. “Have fun!” She smiled, and gathered up her two books. With her growing list of books recommended by Angelica, she decided to go search for two to check out along with these two lesson books she currently had.

Nahrenne

Lisette thought about a lot during their chat. Good, I’m glad she’s excited about school tomorrow, I am too. I bet there will be a lot of paperwork that I have to get in order to get permission. It might be a good idea to get Veronika, or even Swir to help. They’ve been here for two years, so they should know the ropes on things like this.
I sneezed quite viciously, which was quite embarrassing. The Student Council Secretary offered me his handkerchief, to which I gratefully received. "Thank you, and my apologies for dirtying your handkerchief." I smiled wryly before blowing my nose on it.
"I'll be sure to get this washed and returned to you as soon as possible." I said with determination, not wishing for his kindness to be besmirched.
Of course, him being him, he just smiled while scratching the back of his head, saying he didn't mind. I think he muttered something under his breath while his cheeks were reddened, causing me to worry over his health again.
"Ah, I haven't a-symptomatically passed a cold onto you, have I? You were flushed earlier today, too." I pressed my hand on his forehead to feel his temperature, only for him grab it and slowly pull away. He said something about it just being a bit hot today, which I could understand since it was still summer and we were walking outside in the sun. As such, I smiled and took my hand back before checking the time on my watch.

"Oh, it seems our patrol shift has ended. Well, I hope you have a good rest of the day! I'll be off to self-study now. Bye!"
I parted company with him while waving with a smile, before heading off to the dormitory so I could practice my magic in self-study. "Hmm...perhaps I should have recommended he go to the Infirmary before I left..."

X

TheOneWho

After wandering the Acadamy for hours, Ciel felt that he explored all the important places. Satisfied he deiced to celebrate by grabbing a quick snack then go to the library to read.

Nahrenne

Having finished with my self-study in magic, I got changed into more sporty attire. Tying my hair up so it wouldn't be in the way, I grabbed my enchanted bow and quiver of arrows and headed to the archery section of the Trackfield. Once there, I activated the device set up for magic archery target practice, and got myself into a rhythm of infusing spells into my bow and arrows to hit the numerous targets. I have to admit, there was something quite thrilling about this particular sport that I had made it a habit to devote several slots of my schedule to personal practice in it.

X

Leti

If I had to describe how I feel after witnessing those people, they were really extraordinary. If I become their enemy, my death is going to be painful.

When I first reincarnated, I had many goals. Now that I think about it, I never accomplished any of those wishes. If my hands will never hold anything, what merit is there to living in this world?

Elizabeth was having another bout of existential crisis when a mechanical bird landed in her shoulder, carrying a letter from her family.

She skimmed through the content of the letter and her expression brightens. This time, she has a family who cherished her. Dying now is not an option. Not when it has a devastating effect towards the family she left behind.

I made a mistake of interacting with the two girls from the dining hall. Normal people don't talk to strangers, and I have a feeling one of them is going to murder me soon. I can't touch them. They're one of those people.

Mistakes were made, and Elizabeth always paid the resulting fallout in full price. If it weren't for those people, her second and third life would not have ended in an agonising death.

Every time I died, my soul split into pieces corresponding my past lives. I don't want to fight myself whenever I need to be in control of my body. One more death, and I will have zero sanity for the rest of my next life.

Normal people don't have multiple personalities. Is it possible to erase all memories of her past lives so that there can only be one?

FenrIIrz

Alba snapped out of his afternoon nap, he rolled over and looked at the clock in his room. 12:30. He got out of the bed, wearing the blazer that was on the chair and quickly getting rid of his bed hair. After he was done checking his appearance, he grabbed the paper on the table and walked to the staff room. He knocked on the door before he entered the staff room.

"I'm here to adjust my schedule." He made his presence known to the teacher who lying over the table tiredly.

"It's you again. Just give me the table and I'll proceed that." A hoarse voice replied. Alba placed that paper on the teacher's table and strode out of the room.

'Where should I go next? Another nap might be a good idea.'

Bochi

Another good rest, another journal entry filled.

ᛒᛟᚢᚾᛞᚨᚱᛁ --- 'Boundary'

Inscribe on any surface to create a 2-by-4 metre physical/magical barrier. Can overlap with another rune of the same function. Cheap and easy to use, but weak. Always reinforce with other runes if possible.

ᛁᛚᛚᚢᛊᛁᛟᚾ --- 'Illusion'

Inscribe on item to hide it's presence from others. Effect is not very potent and cannot overlap with other runes. Gets progressively difficult to use the longer it's active. Do not use in emergencies.

ᛊᛏᚨᚷᚾᚨᛏᛖ --- 'Stagnate'

Effective only for the living. Temporarily speeds up reaction time causing one to perceive surroundings in slow-motion. Does not provide any physical buffs by itself. Vicious backlash. Use as a trump card.

Nahrenne

Having had a smooth session of personal training in Magic Archery, I spent the rest of the day following my schedule with no problems. After my daily routine of praying to the Goddess and doing some religious contemplation, I turned in for the night at 22:00 sharp! As I always think is best, 'Early to bed, early to rise!'.

Waking up for the first day of lessons for the new academic year, I got up and had some breakfast before heading down to the Trackfield to perform my morning exercise. The morning felt crisp, despite it still being summer, but I preferred this kind of temperature for physical exertions since it placed less strain on the body.

"I wonder if I'll see Lisette here again..." I thought as I did another lap around the track.

X

Last edited:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Having had a smooth session of personal training in Magic Archery, I spent the rest of the day following my schedule with no problems. After my daily routine of praying to the Goddess and doing some religious contemplation, I turned in for the night at 22:00 sharp! As I always think is best, 'Early to bed, early to rise!'.

Waking up for the first day of lessons for the new academic year, I got up and had some breakfast before heading down to the Trackfield to perform my morning exercise. The morning felt crisp, despite it still being summer, but I preferred this kind of temperature for physical exertions since it placed less strain on the body.

"I wonder if I'll see Lisette here again..." I thought as I did another lap around the track.

X
How dare you think you’re something more than you’re not. You’re nothing. NOTHING. You’re just a sniveling piece of trash. Lower than an insect. A waste of space and my valuable time. Did you want me to love you?

I just—mom I got 100% on my spelli—

SHUT UP your voice is so annoying stop talking and just sulk away. Freaking trash. 100%—yeah right you liar! Why are you so stupid? Mallory is so much better than you — why’d I bother with a second child. What a joke.

Lisette jumped up from her soaked sheets once again, her head swarming with the feverish nightmares that plagued her almost daily. She looked over at her workshop to see several empty vials of muscle ointment had been used, as well as three sleeping draughts to sleep through mild-moderate pain. All that was used up in just a day.

She stared down limply to her sheets with her dead hung arms. She should be excited about today, it was her first day in Magic School but the thought also downright terrified her. These nightmares would be a problem for her too, as it stood she barely had gotten four or five hours of sleep. And that was broken up into smaller naps.

“I think—I may need to write back to the church after all.” Lisette sighed, and wondered how that would go. Before she came to this academy, she lived with many children orphaned at one of the medium sized churches in the city. It was also the reason why she came this year when she was sixteen, rather than last year. While the nuns and priests worked around the church, many of the children were taken care of by the older children. As Lisette was one of the oldest who hadn’t been adopted, she was deemed as the “caretaker” of the little ones.

She supposed that was where she over exuberance and energy came from, and she thrived off the passion the kids had too. And boy did she love them. She loved them very much. But these nightmares—whether it was a curse, or just severe trauma that followed her, she was still plagued with memories of her past life. And this—it wasn’t uncommon. The head nun, Saint Mother Lucretia, had been taking care of her the longest. She was extremely strict with her upbringing, but she wasn’t abusive in anyway. When she learned of Lisette’s nightmares happening, she didn’t ask what they were, but rather prepared a simple herb extraction that she could place on her wrists and neck to help her sleep at night.

But she ran out of it Friday night. That was probably why all of these nightmares were flooding back.

It shouldn’t be more than 4:30–give or take the time difference, I really need a watch or clock instead of just relying on the dark outside. Lisette pulled herself out of her bed, and dressed up in her workout gear. This running routine would have to suppress to break her from that mental prison.

Today will be a good day. Nightmares will not ruin them. I won’t let them. I can’t.

So she left her room, throwing her hair up into a quick messy up-do and made her way to the track. As she arrived, she already saw Veronika running her own set of laps. Huh, must be later than I thought. Yup, definitely need a watch.

She ran over to her with a smile and wave. Hopefully she’d ignore the dark circles that were under her eyes and just expect it from being up early and not taking a shower beforehand.

“Good morning Veronika! It’s a nice morning for a run! Can I join you?” She smiled, and hoped she wasn’t bothering her by joining.

Nahrenne

How dare you think you’re something more than you’re not. You’re nothing. NOTHING. You’re just a sniveling piece of trash. Lower than an insect. A waste of space and my valuable time. Did you want me to love you?

I just—mom I got 100% on my spelli—

SHUT UP your voice is so annoying stop talking and just sulk away. Freaking trash. 100%—yeah right you liar! Why are you so stupid? Mallory is so much better than you — why’d I bother with a second child. What a joke.

Lisette jumped up from her soaked sheets once again, her head swarming with the feverish nightmares that plagued her almost daily. She looked over at her workshop to see several empty vials of muscle ointment had been used, as well as three sleeping draughts to sleep through mild-moderate pain. All that was used up in just a day.

She stared down limply to her sheets with her dead hung arms. She should be excited about today, it was her first day in Magic School but the thought also downright terrified her. These nightmares would be a problem for her too, as it stood she barely had gotten four or five hours of sleep. And that was broken up into smaller naps.

“I think—I may need to write back to the church after all.” Lisette sighed, and wondered how that would go. Before she came to this academy, she lived with many children orphaned at one of the medium sized churches in the city. It was also the reason why she came this year when she was sixteen, rather than last year. While the nuns and priests worked around the church, many of the children were taken care of by the older children. As Lisette was one of the oldest who hadn’t been adopted, she was deemed as the “caretaker” of the little ones.

She supposed that was where she over exuberance and energy came from, and she thrived off the passion the kids had too. And boy did she love them. She loved them very much. But these nightmares—whether it was a curse, or just severe trauma that followed her, she was still plagued with memories of her past life. And this—it wasn’t uncommon. The head nun, Saint Mother Lucretia, had been taking care of her the longest. She was extremely strict with her upbringing, but she wasn’t abusive in anyway. When she learned of Lisette’s nightmares happening, she didn’t ask what they were, but rather prepared a simple herb extraction that she could place on her wrists and neck to help her sleep at night.

But she ran out of it Friday night. That was probably why all of these nightmares were flooding back.

It shouldn’t be more than 4:30–give or take the time difference, I really need a watch or clock instead of just relying on the dark outside. Lisette pulled herself out of her bed, and dressed up in her workout gear. This running routine would have to suppress to break her from that mental prison.

Today will be a good day. Nightmares will not ruin them. I won’t let them. I can’t.

So she left her room, throwing her hair up into a quick messy up-do and made her way to the track. As she arrived, she already saw Veronika running her own set of laps. Huh, must be later than I thought. Yup, definitely need a watch.

She ran over to her with a smile and wave. Hopefully she’d ignore the dark circles that were under her eyes and just expect it from being up early and not taking a shower beforehand.

“Good morning Veronika! It’s a nice morning for a run! Can I join you?” She smiled, and hoped she wasn’t bothering her by joining.
I heard the cute voice of Lisette and slowed my pace before jogging on the spot beside her, "Lisette! I'm so glad to see you again. Of course you can join me, I don't own this entire trackfield, silly." I giggled while putting a hand to cover my mouth a bit before motioning for my cute underclassman to join.

"By the way, I was thinking about what you'd said about setting up a kind of shop for the students to buy your works. If you come to the Student Council, the Secretary and Treasurer can help make arrangements by acting as mediators between the headmaster and you."

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I heard the cute voice of Lisette and slowed my pace before jogging on the spot beside her, "Lisette! I'm so glad to see you again. Of course you can join me, I don't own this entire trackfield, silly." I giggled while putting a hand to cover my mouth a bit before motioning for my cute underclassman to join.

"By the way, I was thinking about what you'd said about setting up a kind of shop for the students to buy your works. If you come to the Student Council, the Secretary and Treasurer can help make arrangements by acting as mediators between the headmaster and you."

X
:blob_aww:

Lisette smiled brightly, “I’m glad too! It’s nice to see a familiar face!” She chuckled at the possession of the Trackfield. “Oh yeah,” she laughed as she matched her pace of jogging when she gave her the go ahead to join.

At the mention of the shop, Lisette’s eyes brightened with excitement. “Really!? That would mean the world to me! I want to make sure I do it right the first time, and I’d hate to break any rules, so I hope that’s alright! I can’t wait, I hope the headmaster agrees!” She smiled gleefully.

“Should I bring anything? Should I prepare a product for sampling? Or is there some paperwork that needs to be completed beforehand!?” Lisette brimmed with excitement. “This is super exciting!”

And then her face went flush as she forgot to ask her how Veronika was doing. She was so caught up in her own grand plan of life that she didn’t even bother to ask. Ahhhhhhh I should have asked her how she was doing this morning—I’m such a moron!

Shifting gears, she smiled to her upperclassman: “How’s your morning going so far Veronika? Are you excited for the first day of classes?”

TheOneWho

Waking up early, and doing the chores his mistress given to him the day prior. After finishing, he left to get something to eat and go to his first class.
"Ok, what is my first class?" Ciel muttered himself before looking at this Schedule. "Ah, Principles of Magic I, OK let's go"
Ciel said as he walked early to class.

Bochi

Thirty seconds after she woke up, Swir became aware of the grievous mistake she'd made.

"Oh, f*ck's sake..."

There was a thumping noise as a wooden stick smacked the wall on the far side of the room, joined moments later by a book. It flapped open and pages came spilling out everywhere.

"Why the hell did I wake up today..."

Unlike her usual somewhat pleasant demeanor, the girl who was only wearing half a pyjamas ducked under the covers irritably, tossing and turning. Her hair was in a mess as usual, except somehow messier this time.

"Nacht!"

After darkening the room, the annoyed girl shut her eyes once more, attempting to go back to sleep.

Nahrenne

:blob_aww:

Lisette smiled brightly, “I’m glad too! It’s nice to see a familiar face!” She chuckled at the possession of the Trackfield. “Oh yeah,” she laughed as she matched her pace of jogging when she gave her the go ahead to join.

At the mention of the shop, Lisette’s eyes brightened with excitement. “Really!? That would mean the world to me! I want to make sure I do it right the first time, and I’d hate to break any rules, so I hope that’s alright! I can’t wait, I hope the headmaster agrees!” She smiled gleefully.

“Should I bring anything? Should I prepare a product for sampling? Or is there some paperwork that needs to be completed beforehand!?” Lisette brimmed with excitement. “This is super exciting!”
Seeing the absolutely elated expression on Lisette's face made me smile warmly. "Ah, it makes me want to pat her head and hug her for being so cute."
I was about to answer her rapid-fire questions when I noticed her expression change from excited to embarrassed in the blink of an eye.
And then her face went flush as she forgot to ask her how Veronika was doing. She was so caught up in her own grand plan of life that she didn’t even bother to ask. Ahhhhhhh I should have asked her how she was doing this morning—I’m such a moron!

Shifting gears, she smiled to her upperclassman: “How’s your morning going so far Veronika? Are you excited for the first day of classes?”
"..."
I processed what must have gone through her head to cause the interesting change of expressions and realised she must have thought she was being rude, or something. I simply gave a reassuring smile as we jogged along, "My morning is going well, Lisette. Thank you for asking. As for being excited for classes, I have a freshly stoked fire within!" I pumped up a fist to show my anticipation for full schedule I had on weekdays.

I then resumed the earlier part of Lisette's conversation, "As long as you fill in a form detailing your plans and intentions for them, I'm sure my fellow Student Council members will be able to help process that with the Headmaster. You don't need to worry. I'll be sure to bring up your idea in the meeting this morning as a heads up for you."

I motioned for us to head to the bench to do the step-up, step-down exercise with a smile, "Let's change the exercise?".

X

Leti

After spending two days at school, Elizabeth still has no idea what real friendship looks like. Her behaviour towards other people would often be described as asocial, creepy, and clumsy. Her attempts at making new friends failed miserably. At least she tried.

'What's the point of making new friends? You already have us for company."

Not the voices again... I can't keep them supressed forever. The library isn't as helpful as expected. Oh well. Classes start today, I better get ready.

Look at the bright side, she can finish most written exams faster because there are more than one people doing the thinking.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Seeing the absolutely elated expression on Lisette's face made me smile warmly. "Ah, it makes me want to pat her head and hug her for being so cute."
I was about to answer her rapid-fire questions when I noticed her expression change from excited to embarrassed in the blink of an eye.

"..."
I processed what must have gone through her head to cause the interesting change of expressions and realised she must have thought she was being rude, or something. I simply gave a reassuring smile as we jogged along, "My morning is going well, Lisette. Thank you for asking. As for being excited for classes, I have a freshly stoked fire within!" I pumped up a fist to show my anticipation for full schedule I had on weekdays.

I then resumed the earlier part of Lisette's conversation, "As long as you fill in a form detailing your plans and intentions for them, I'm sure my fellow Student Council members will be able to help process that with the Headmaster. You don't need to worry. I'll be sure to bring up your idea in the meeting this morning as a heads up for you."

I motioned for us to head to the bench to do the step-up, step-down exercise with a smile, "Let's change the exercise?".

X
Oh good, she didn’t think of me as being rude. Saint Mother Lucretia always warned me to be conscientious of others. I still have a lot to learn.

“I’m glad to hear that! Having passion is such a great thing, I can’t wait either! I’m sure you must have a busy schedule, what with being student council president too. Does your Vice President help you in your duties, I know you mentioned your Treasurer and Secretary.” She was jogging comfortably now, since her running was becoming more of a habit now than a forced routine.

I can get this shop set up~~~ I can’t wait! Lisette squealed in excitement, her face was already brightening up with burning passion. She would complete that form using as much clear and precise writing as she possibly could. And for Veronika to bring up her idea ~~ Lisette beamed with pride.

Veronika is really sticking her neck out for me, and helping me out so much. I’ll have to repay her kindness later. I wonder how — she seemed worried about me making her something before. So maybe something else...? Lisette snapped her head up at the mention of changing the exercise.

”Ahh, yes that sounds great! Let’s work out while we can!”

Lisette laughed happily, she would get things going soon enough, she might as well enjoy her time with Veronika.