A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
The heroine seemed to eating and talking with Alexis, well mostly Alexis talking at her.
Then The heroine, Angelica, spotted the student council president and was about to talk to her
But shied away thinking about the mean secretary.​
As I waited for Isaac to get his food and sit with me I noticed Angelica and Alexis eating at another table. I waved at her and smiled before motioning for her to come over if she wanted to eat at the same table.

X

Leegood

As I waited for Isaac to get his food and sit with me I noticed Angelica and Alexis eating at another table. I waved at her and smiled before motioning for her to come over if she wanted to eat at the same table.

X
The Heroine of course was happy to come over
She can't let a meanie make her not talk with someone she could befriend
"Are you sure? My sis says that the Secretary won't like it!"
The Fiery Alexis followed behind Angelica, watching out for the Secretary that was forewarned about
"Unnn~ He's a bit mean but not..."
"You still have to be careful when you try to join when they are alone!"
The Heroine did not get what she was saying buy nodded

Eventually both of them sat down at the table with Alexis looking the Student council president over
"Lunch is nice~"
The Heroine seemed to be eating a Congee Soup filled with various meats, vegetables, and mushrooms
Alexis on the other hand seemed to have mostly protein on her tray

Nahrenne

The Heroine of course was happy to come over
She can't let a meanie make her not talk with someone she could befriend
"Are you sure? My sis says that the Secretary won't like it!"
The Fiery Alexis followed behind Angelica, watching out for the Secretary that was forewarned about
"Unnn~ He's a bit mean but not..."
"You still have to be careful when you try to join when they are alone!"
The Heroine did not get what she was saying buy nodded

Eventually both of them sat down at the table with Alexis looking the Student council president over
"Lunch is nice~"
The Heroine seemed to be eating a Congee Soup filled with various meats, vegetables, and mushrooms
Alexis on the other hand seemed to have mostly protein on her tray

Seeing them come over, I smiled.

"Hello Angelica, Alexis. I didn't know you two had become acquainted with one another. Please, take a seat. How have your classes been so far, you two?" I asked with an inquisitive smile.

I took a bite out of my smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel as I waited for their replies, spotting Isaac talking to some Second Year girls who were smiling with flushed cheeks while blocking his path to us. He had on his usual charming smile as he interacted with them, which made me feel more relaxed as this was the Isaac I had become accustomed to.

X

Leegood

Seeing them come over, I smiled.

"Hello Angelica, Alexis. I didn't know you two had become acquainted with one another. Please, take a seat. How have your classes been so far, you two?" I asked with an inquisitive smile.

I took a bite out of my smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel as I waited for their replies, spotting Isaac talking to some Second Year girls who were smiling with flushed cheeks while blocking his path to us. He had on his usual charming smile as he interacted with them, which made me feel more relaxed as this was the Isaac I had become accustomed to.

X
"They'be been fun and entertaining~ I've learned alot too."
"Boring!"
The two responses cam at the same time, with Alexis just saying a single word that encompassed her frustration.
"Umu~ Alexi likes to sleep sometimes~"
"Ah Angelica you can't spill something like that so casually!"
She was pinching both of Angelica's cheeks in a fluster​

Nahrenne

"They'be been fun and entertaining~ I've learned alot too."
"Boring!"
The two responses cam at the same time, with Alexis just saying a single word that encompassed her frustration.
"Umu~ Alexi likes to sleep sometimes~"
"Ah Angelica you can't spill something like that so casually!"
She was pinching both of Angelica's cheeks in a fluster​
I smiled at seeing how well they were getting along. I thought I should tell Lady Fitrani this the next time I saw her, since she would most likely be worried about how her sister was doing.

"I'm glad you're both adjusting to the Academy life well. Though...perhaps you should pay more attention in class, Alexis?" I said with a wry smile.

In the distance, the sound of squealing girls could be heard making me glance over to see the group of Second Years around Isaac had increased with them trying to drag him over to a different table. "Ah...there he goes." I thought while giggling at how much the underclassmen enjoyed talking with him. I then returned my attention back to the First Years and saw Angelica's cheeks had become as red as ripe tomatoes.

"Ah, Alexis, maybe ease up on the pinching?" I said with a wry smile.

X

Leegood

I smiled at seeing how well they were getting along. I thought I should tell Lady Fitrani this the next time I saw her, since she would most likely be worried about how her sister was doing.

"I'm glad you're both adjusting to the Academy life well. Though...perhaps you should pay more attention in class, Alexis?" I said with a wry smile.

In the distance, the sound of squealing girls could be heard making me glance over to see the group of Second Years around Isaac had increased with them trying to drag him over to a different table. "Ah...there he goes." I thought while giggling at how much the underclassmen enjoyed talking with him. I then returned my attention back to the First Years and saw Angelica's cheeks had become as red as ripe tomatoes.

"Ah, Alexis, maybe ease up on the pinching?" I said with a wry smile.

X
Not knowing how, The Heroine was adorably rubbing her cheeks after Alexis relented
Alexis really wanted to do it again after see the sight but relented and focused on Issac
"I wonder if he's not interested in females? so many girls are around him~" The Fiery girl suddenly used Angelica as cover
"I don't want to talk to him."
The Heroine was confused whilst still rubbing her cheeks but consented

Angelica did not pay attention to the Secretary too much, only talking about how her classes were with Taylore​

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Not knowing how, The Heroine was adorably rubbing her cheeks after Alexis relented
Alexis really want to do it again after see the sight but relented and focused on Issac
"I wonder if he's not interested in females? so many girls are around him~" The Fiery girl suddenly used Angelica as cover
"I don't want to talk to him."
The Heroine was confused whilst still rubbing her cheeks but consented

Angelica did not pay attention to the Secretary too much, only talking about how her classes were with Taylore​
"Interested in girls? You mean talking to them? I think he talks to a fairly equal amount of girls to boys. Why wouldn't he be interested in making friends with lots of people?" I asked, while tilting my head in confusion.

I ate more of my bagel, with my back to Isaac's current position, completely missing his frustrated look before he said something to the girls he was surrounded by and headed towards our table with his tray of food at a somewhat brisk pace.

"Speaking of interests in people, how many have you acquainted yourselves with now?"

There was a slamming sound as Isaac placed his tray of food on our table and sat beside me.

"Oh? You're not eating with them?" I asked in surprise.

He gave the curt answer of no before beginning to eat his mountain of food. I let him be since he seemed to be in a bad mood about something. I looked at Angelica and Alexis, waiting for their answers to my question with an expectant smile on my face.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
When she awoke much later in her day, she almost had a panic attack. Almost until she found the Nurse’s note signed to excuse her from her morning due to a sudden case of insomnia. Swir is the best—thank you~ Lisette thought sleepily, and before she could crawl herself back into bed, she heard a knock on her door that brought attention.

She wondered who it might be as she opened her door. Standing in front of her door happened to be her Enchantments Professor. Lisette immediately froze, snapped her head back to her open window to look outside, and then connected the dots.

Ah shit—didImissclassfudgeImissedclass—

The Professor shook their head as if troubled. “Miss Harper, you know you shouldn’t take on bigger projects than what you’re capable of doing.” The woman produced forth a signed approval form for her Request Store! Lisette looked at the paper with widened eyes, her attire still that of a girl who had just pulled herself from bed. “And as such, it has been determined that you will report to an advisor for this store as to not overwork yourself again.“

Lisette could hear the warning in her voice as the first year suddenly realized that maybe she should have thought a bit longer on that request store.

”O-okay.” Lisette sheepishly remarked, wondering if the professor knew about her Extra Curriculars the previous night.

The Professor handed her the approved form, looking down at her time piece. She shook her head. “Get ready for your afternoon classes, and I expect to see you after Combat. We’ll be going over everything you missed. Now get a move along Trouble child.“

Lisette jumped into action, grabbing her shower gear and immediately went to change. What should have taken her an hour, easily became a 5 minute washing, and she scrambled to get her things back in order. She grabbed her school stuff, hair dripping wet, and rushed to catch the remainder of lunch that she could. She could still feel the Enchantment Professor’s presence, even when she wasn’t present.

Thinking back to the previous night though, with the ghosts, with Swir, the lovely orchestra of music playing in the quiet night sky. Lisette smiled, it was well worth the trouble. Even if it meant a bit of—detention? Was that what this was?

Lisette raced to the Cafeteria, her legs carrying her as she went.

[ @Leegood , @Nahrenne , @Bochi ]

Leegood

When she awoke much later in her day, she almost had a panic attack. Almost until she found the Nurse’s note signed to excuse her from her morning due to a sudden case of insomnia. Swir is the best—thank you~ Lisette thought sleepily, and before she could crawl herself back into bed, she heard a knock on her door that brought attention.

She wondered who it might be as she opened her door. Standing in front of her door happened to be her Enchantments Professor. Lisette immediately froze, snapped her head back to her open window to look outside, and then connected the dots.

Ah shit—didImissclassfudgeImissedclass—

The Professor shook their head as if troubled. “Miss Harper, you know you shouldn’t take on bigger projects than what you’re capable of doing.” The woman produced forth a signed approval form for her Request Store! Lisette looked at the paper with widened eyes, her attire still that of a girl who had just pulled herself from bed. “And as such, it has been determined that you will report to an advisor for this store as to not overwork yourself again.“

Lisette could hear the warning in her voice as the first year suddenly realized that maybe she should have thought a bit longer on that request store.

”O-okay.” Lisette sheepishly remarked, wondering if the professor knew about her Extra Curriculars the previous night.

The Professor handed her the approved form, looking down at her time piece. She shook her head. “Get ready for your afternoon classes, and I expect to see you after Combat. We’ll be going over everything you missed. Now get a move along Trouble child.“

Lisette jumped into action, grabbing her shower gear and immediately went to change. What should have taken her an hour, easily became a 5 minute washing, and she scrambled to get her things back in order. She grabbed her school stuff, hair dripping wet, and rushed to catch the remainder of lunch that she could. She could still feel the Enchantment Professor’s presence, even when she wasn’t present.

Thinking back to the previous night though, with the ghosts, with Swir, the lovely orchestra of music playing in the quiet night sky. Lisette smiled, it was well worth the trouble. Even if it meant a bit of—detention? Was that what this was?

Lisette raced to the Cafeteria, her legs carrying her as she went.

[ @Leegood , @Nahrenne , @Bochi ]
"Interested in girls? You mean talking to them? I think he talks to a fairly equal amount of girls to boys. Why wouldn't he be interested in making friends with lots of people?" I asked, while tilting my head in confusion.

I ate more of my bagel, with my back to Isaac's current position, completely missing his frustrated look before he said something to the girls he was surrounded by and headed towards our table with his tray of food at a somewhat brisk pace.

"Speaking of interests in people, how many have you acquainted yourselves with now?"

There was a slamming sound as Isaac placed his tray of food on our table and sat beside me.

"Oh? You're not eating with them?" I asked in surprise.

He gave the curt answer of no before beginning to eat his mountain of food. I let him be since he seemed to be in a bad mood about something. I looked at Angelica and Alexis, waiting for their answers to my question with an expectant smile on my face.

X
Alexis just humphed at the Rude Secretary and went quiet
The Heroine on the other hand spoke "Ah there Lisethe~" She called out to Lisette to come over when she spotted her
"There's so many~ Ummmm~ The Nurse~ a Few Teachers~ a few Upperclassmen~ and~"
For some reason the Heroine was not saying much in the terms of specific names
The Heroine seemed content to be the one doing most of the talking as Alexis cast a cautious glance at the Secretary​

Nahrenne

The Heroine on the other hand spoke "Ah there Lisethe~" She called out to Lisette to come over when she spotted her
The Heroine seemed content to be the one doing most of the talking as Alexis cast a cautious glance at the Secretary​
I looked over to where Angelica said she saw Lisette, only to see a girl with dripping wet hair and bags under her eyes.
"...Is she all right?" I muttered before hearing Angelica answer my previous question about acquaintances.
"Oh? So many! Ah but what about your fellow First Years? Alexis and Lisette can't be the only ones, right?" I said with a smile before waving Lisette over as an invite to share lunch with us.

I noticed Isaac being exceptionally quiet as he just ploughed through his food, seemingly disinterested in the conversation - though I couldn't really blame him since he probably didn't want to make them uncomfortable. I turned back to the conversation as I ate more of my bagel.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Lisette brought together a strange combination of finger foods to much on for the time she had left, and when she was searching in the vast space of people eating, she heard Angelica calling her by her nickname. She looked over to see first year Angelica waving her over. Sitting with her was Veronika, Isaac, and Alexis Fitrani.

I’m so blessed to have such kind people let me sit with them~ Lisette gleamed with excitement as she made herself a spot to sit. She placed her tray down, next to Isaac since Veronika’s spot next to her was filled. The first year with ash brown hair smiled gleefully.

I looked over to where Angelica said she saw Lisette, only to see a girl with dripping wet hair and bags under her eyes.
"...Is she all right?" I muttered before hearing Angelica answer my previous question about acquaintances.
"Oh? So many! Ah but what about your fellow First Years? Alexis and Lisette can't be the only ones, right?" I said with a smile before waving Lisette over as an invite to share lunch with us.

I noticed Isaac being exceptionally quiet as he just ploughed through his food, seemingly disinterested in the conversation - though I couldn't really blame him since he probably didn't want to make them uncomfortable. I turned back to the conversation as I ate more of my bagel.

X

“Good Afternoon everyone!” She looked to Alexis with a bright smile. Even if she was still tired, she still was as energetic as ever.

”Ah, I don’t believe we’ve properly introduced ourselves.“ Lisette looked to Alexis. “My name is Lisette, it’s nice to meet you!” She smiled a warm smile.

And then she remembered the request store.

“Angelica, Veronika, Isaac guess what!” She excitedly brought out her form for her Request’s store. It was stamped approved. “It got approved! Thank you all for your help and assistance! Please be sure to let me know if there’s anything you need!” She clapped her hands together in some sort of ritual before taking several bites of her food. She was still polite, but she was a bit hungry.

Leegood

X

"Hnnn~ Besides Alexis~ Ah I guess I like to befriend older people generally?"
The Heroine looked at Lisette wondering is she counted as a friend
They only met up once, and it was by coincidence even if they interests were talked about
"Liseth too~ I think?"
The Heroine seemed to be finishing her food​
Lisette brought together a strange combination of finger foods to much on for the time she had left, and when she was searching in the vast space of people eating, she heard Angelica calling her by her nickname. She looked over to see first year Angelica waving her over. Sitting with her was Veronika, Isaac, and Alexis Fitrani.

I’m so blessed to have such kind people let me sit with them~ Lisette gleamed with excitement as she made herself a spot to sit. She placed her tray down, next to Isaac since Veronika’s spot next to her was filled. The first year with ash brown hair smiled gleefully.

“Good Afternoon everyone!” She looked to Alexis with a bright smile. Even if she was still tired, she still was as energetic as ever.

”Ah, I don’t believe we’ve properly introduced ourselves.“ Lisette looked to Alexis. “My name is Lisette, it’s nice to meet you!” She smiled a warm smile.

“Angelica, Veronika, Isaac guess what!” She excitedly brought out her form for her Request’s store. It was stamped approved. “It got approved! Thank you all for your help and assistance! Please be sure to let me know if there’s anything you need!” She clapped her hands together in some sort of ritual before taking several bites of her food. She was still polite, but she was a bit hungry.
Alexis and the Heroine were confused but the Heroine Angelica recovered first
"Congratulations! That's great!" and was celebrating it happily.​

Nahrenne

They only met up once, and it was by coincidence even if they interests were talked about
"Liseth too~ I think?"
The Heroine seemed to be finishing her food
"I see. Well, I'm sure that Lisette would think of you as a friend if you asked her." I said with a smile.

I smiled happily at the news and clapped my hands together once, "I'm so happy for you! I knew they would approve your request. Speaking of needs, I have an idea for a request, though it's not for my personal use..." I wondered if it would be appropriate to ask, or not, since I'd barely got to know him. As I wondered whether to mention it or not, I heard Angelica's congratulations to Lisette as she was finishing her food.
"Congratulations! That's great!" and was celebrating it happily.
It then struck me that Lisette's appearance was somewhat suspicious and - as I recalled her not turning up to the trackfield this morning - I wondered if she'd been doing something she shouldn't have.

"By the way, Lisette," I said with a sweet smile, "Why is your hair wet and you have bags under your eyes~?"

I heard Isaac chuckle before he leaned back in his chair with a smirk on his face as he turned to Lisette and asked what she was doing last night.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"Liseth too~ I think?"
The Heroine seemed to be finishing her food​

"Congratulations! That's great!" and was celebrating it happily.​

"I see. Well, I'm sure that Lisette would think of you as a friend if you asked her." I said with a smile.

I smiled happily at the news and clapped my hands together once, "I'm so happy for you! I knew they would approve your request. Speaking of needs, I have an idea for a request, though it's not for my personal use..." I wondered if it would be appropriate to ask, or not, since I'd barely got to know him. As I wondered whether to mention it or not, I heard Angelica's congratulations to Lisette as she was finishing her food.

It then struck me that Lisette's appearance was somewhat suspicious and - as I recalled her not turning up to the trackfield this morning - I wondered if she'd been doing something she shouldn't have.

"By the way, Lisette," I said with a sweet smile, "Why is your hair wet and you have bags under your eyes~?"

I heard Isaac chuckle before he leaned back in his chair with a smirk on his face as he turned to Lisette and asked what she was doing last night.

X
Lisette blinked rapidly at potentially being called a friend. We-well maybe I just assumed—that’s pretty bad on my part but — The first year smiled at the question. “Of course! If you’ll have me as a friend Angelica!” She gave a delighted smile as Veronika had swept in with a quick save. Of course she’d be her friend! She wanted to be friends with everyone after all! She wanted to live differently than how she did in her previous life.

And with requests coming in, she would have plenty of experience pouring in for the tasks.

“Eh?” Attention was brought to her haphazard attire, and bags under her eyes. Lisette froze mid bite as she considered what to say. OH NO WHY IS SHE SO OBSERVANTTTTT, why is HE SO OBSERVANT

Lisette looked between both her Seniors looking down at her. “Ah—well—you know—I —ehehehe” Lisette chuckled nervously. “It’s a secret?” She responded, her head tilted as she hoped to play cute. Yeah right! Lisette cried internally as she could feel Isaac‘s smirk grow.

She snapped her attention to Angelica and Alexis. “Oh! If you’re not too busy this weekend, maybe you two should consider making a group outing! Find a couple of people in our classes and we can all go out! That way you can grow your friends and get to know more people!” She hoped the suggestion would steer the conversation off of her.

Leegood

Lisette blinked rapidly at potentially being called a friend. We-well maybe I just assumed—that’s pretty bad on my part but — The first year smiled at the question. “Of course! If you’ll have me as a friend Angelica!” She gave a delighted smile as Veronika had swept in with a quick save. Of course she’d be her friend! She wanted to be friends with everyone after all! She wanted to live differently than how she did in her previous life.

And with requests coming in, she would have plenty of experience pouring in for the tasks.

“Eh?” Attention was brought to her haphazard attire, and bags under her eyes. Lisette froze mid bite as she considered what to say. OH NO WHY IS SHE SO OBSERVANTTTTT, why is HE SO OBSERVANT

Lisette looked between both her Seniors looking down at her. “Ah—well—you know—I —ehehehe” Lisette chuckled nervously. “It’s a secret?” She responded, her head tilted as she hoped to play cute. Yeah right! Lisette cried internally as she could feel Isaac‘s smirk grow.

She snapped her attention to Angelica and Alexis. “Oh! If you’re not too busy this weekend, maybe you two should consider making a group outing! Find a couple of people in our classes and we can all go out! That way you can grow your friends and get to know more people!” She hoped the suggestion would steer the conversation off of her.
The Heroine thought it a great Idea while Alexis was still staring at the silent Secretary
"Umu! I'll make sure to go!"​

X
The Heroine eventually finished her meal
"I'll be going then~ I remembered I had something to do~"
She bid farewell to the table, and right after Alexis also excused herself to go do something.​

Nahrenne

I narrowed my eyes at the pitifully weak excuse. "She did something last night that she doesn't want us to know about. Did she break curfew? That would explain the bags under her eyes, as well as her absence from this morning's exercise. The question is...why?" I thought while I continued to smile sweetly at Lisette.

"Oh~? I see." I said with my sweet smile before slowly dropping it to a neutral expression, "Here I thought we had reached the point of sharing secrets, too..."

I heard Isaac chuckle before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and saying he wouldn't dare keep secrets from me. I smiled at his words but wondered why he needed to wrap his arm around me to say that.
The Heroine thought it a great Idea while Alexis was still staring at the silent Secretary

She bid farewell to the table, and right after Alexis also excused herself to go do something.​
With Angelica and Alexis leaving, I waved at them, "Bye! Hope you have a good time in your afternoon classes. Also Alexis, try to stay awake this time. We wouldn't want your sister finding out, right?" I said with a smile.

As I was saying my goodbyes to them, I felt Isaac remove his arm from me but missed him whisper in Lisette's ear that he saw her head in the direction of the Library last night a few minutes before curfew and didn't return before he went to sleep.

X

Silv

I narrowed my eyes at the pitifully weak excuse. "She did something last night that she doesn't want us to know about. Did she break curfew? That would explain the bags under her eyes, as well as her absence from this morning's exercise. The question is...why?" I thought while I continued to smile sweetly at Lisette.

"Oh~? I see." I said with my sweet smile before slowly dropping it to a neutral expression, "Here I thought we had reached the point of sharing secrets, too..."

I heard Isaac chuckle before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and saying he wouldn't dare keep secrets from me. I smiled at his words but wondered why he needed to wrap his arm around me to say that.

With Angelica and Alexis leaving, I waved at them, "Bye! Hope you have a good time in your afternoon classes. Also Alexis, try to stay awake this time. We wouldn't want your sister finding out, right?" I said with a smile.

As I was saying my goodbyes to them, I felt Isaac remove his arm from me but missed him whisper in Lisette's ear that he saw her head in the direction of the Library last night a few minutes before curfew and didn't return before he went to sleep.

X

[Wednesday]

Yurei woke shuddering in some form of terrible premonition. Having just cleaned the library two days ago the thought of going to visit today gave dark undercurrents to her mood.

Washing up she heads to the cafeteria for a quick bite for breakfast and having her standard cup of milk with eggs. After breakfast she heads to her Principles of dark magic ADV. There really aren’t many people in this class. Rather it could be seen as a block set of weirdoes who studied dark magic to a degree. There really wasn’t much in terms of new material that she learned.

• Dark magic is efficient at destroying things
  • There is no form of healing in dark magic like light magic does
  • Dark element mana will clash violently with light attribute especially when healing so it is advised to suck out the dark attributed mana first
She didn’t need to leave the room for her next class as it was a continuation with practical application and practice Yurei is easily the best student in the room to handle her dark attribute mana… Not like there is more than 10 people in the class in the first place. It’d be embarrassing for her who has only the dark element to lose out to someone else. Rather not having a second element at all is what makes her odder to her fellow upperclassmen. The few people in the room at the time could be seen as those who truly understood why they all used dark magic. It usually is from how poor their other elements are and a will to do their best.

Advanced magic theory came next and was actually quite a full class considering it was at the end. There are plenty of noble students here. The class touched on the theory of magic itself rather than any one element, choosing instead to introduce others to the different applications of the same types of spells.

None of the teachers really raised an issue with her first absence from Monday as it was the school’s fault, rather than hers. A few students gave her some odd looks as quite a few groups had already formed the previous class.

After class she packs up her books and heads to lunch. Angelica had left already leaving only a few familiar figures. One was the ‘intruder’ from the night previous and the student council president. Troublesome figures everywhere, but it was good to be sociable. She notices faint bruises on Lisette though she hid them well. She does lightly boop Lisette on the head with her tail on her way to sit down though. That old ghost really does like to pull the same tricks.

“Good aftelnoon.” She sets her tray down across from Veronika, “Long time, no see. Velonika. And Hello Lisette.” Her eyes traverse further. “Issac.” The last was met with a more respectful nod than not. She sits down without much fanfare other than wrapping her tail around her body so people wouldn’t bump into it nearly as much.

OoC: As a side note. Yurei could easily compete to be the shortest student in the school along with 7 others. (Changed post a little. She is short. Just like this edit :blobspearpeek: )

Last edited:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM

Lisette broadly smiled as the invitation was set. Now we just need to invite some people to hang out! And decide what to do! She waved goodbye to Angelica. When Alexis said her farewells, Lisette waved to her as well. “See you later! It was nice chatting with you!”

X

With them being the remaining trio, Lisette thought she had dodged the bullet by changing the topic—but it wasn’t very effective! She heard the disappointing tone in Veronika’s voice as she mentioned she thought they were at the point of sharing secrets too. Lisette watched as Isaac, more than likely to tease her, tell her he wouldn’t keep secrets either.

She looked between the two of them, if she was sweating bullets, she’d be.

When she felt Isaac lean forward to her, Lisette widened her eyes. He knowsssssssssssssss arghhhhhhhhhh She cried internally as she choked on a piece of bread.

“Kuh—Kuhn“ She reached for her water, and was either saved by grace, or not as the very same Library Committee member from last night sat with them.

[Wednesday]

Yurei woke shuddering in some form of terrible premonition. Having just cleaned the library two days ago the thought of going to visit today gave dark undercurrents to her mood.

Washing up she heads to the cafeteria for a quick bite for breakfast and having her standard cup of milk with eggs. After breakfast she heads to her Principles of dark magic ADV. There really aren’t many people in this class. Rather it could be seen as a block set of weirdoes who studied dark magic to a degree. There really wasn’t much in terms of new material that she learned.

• Dark element mana will clash violently with light attribute especially when healing so it is advised to suck out the dark attributed mana first
She didn’t need to leave the room for her next class as it was a continuation with practical application and practice Yurei is easily the best student in the room to handle her dark attribute mana… Not like there is more than 10 people in the class in the first place. It’d be embarrassing for her who has only the dark element to lose out to someone else. Rather not having a second element at all is what makes her odder to her fellow upperclassmen. The few people in the room at the time could be seen as those who truly understood why they all used dark magic. It usually is from how poor their other elements are and a will to do their best.

Advanced magic theory came next and was actually quite a full class considering it was at the end. There are plenty of noble students here. The class touched on the theory of magic itself rather than any one element, choosing instead to introduce others to the different applications of the same types of spells.

None of the teachers really raised an issue with her first absence from Monday as it was the school’s fault, rather than hers. A few students gave her some odd looks as quite a few groups had already formed the previous class.

After class she packs up her books and heads to lunch. Angelica had left already leaving only a few familiar figures. One was the ‘intruder’ from the night previous and the student council president. Troublesome figures everywhere, but it was good to be sociable. She notices faint bruises on Lisette though she hid them well. She does lightly boop Lisette on the head with her tail on her way to sit down though. That old ghost really does like to pull the same tricks.

“Good aftelnoon.” She sets her tray down across from Veronika, “Long time, no see. Velonika. And Hello Lisette.” Her eyes traverse further. “Issac.” The last was met with a more respectful nod than not. She sits down without much fanfare other than wrapping her tail around her body so people wouldn’t bump into it nearly as much.

OoC: As a side note. Yurei could easily compete to be the shortest 3rd year with 2 others.

Feeling the imposition of all the third years at the table, Lisette bumbled. “Good Mor—Afternoon Yurei—I mean, you’re probably wondering why we know each other already — so okay, you see I did go to the library. I was working on a project—revising for the request store, you know?” She was reaching for straws at this point.

And the triumphant look on Isaac’s face only made her squirm more. “Nothing happened, I was just suppppper tired! Oh goodness, would you look at the time!!” Lisette attempted to stand up, but a hand reached out to grab her forearm. She stared down at Isaac who just sweetly smiled.

”So you did go to the library?” He asked, and I dejectedly dropped back into my chair.

The inquisition had begun. She was crying internally.

Nahrenne

[Wednesday]

OoC: As a side note. Yurei could easily compete to be the shortest student in the school along with 7 others. (Changed post a little. She is short. Just like this edit :blobspearpeek: )
I smiled at Yurei, "Good Afternoon, Yurei. I trust you had a pleasant summer?"
With them being the remaining trio, Lisette thought she had dodged the bullet by changing the topic—but it wasn’t very effective! She heard the disappointing tone in Veronika’s voice as she mentioned she thought they were at the point of sharing secrets too. Lisette watched as Isaac, more than likely to tease her, tell her he wouldn’t keep secrets either.

When she felt Isaac lean forward to her, Lisette widened her eyes. He knowsssssssssssssss arghhhhhhhhhh She cried internally as she choked on a piece of bread.

“Kuh—Kuhn“ She reached for her water, and was either saved by grace, or not as the very same Library Committee member from last night sat with them.
Hearing Lisette choke on her food, I knew something was up, especially when Yurei seemed to have met her already.
Feeling the imposition of all the third years at the table, Lisette bumbled. “Good Mor—Afternoon Yurei—I mean, you’re probably wondering why we know each other already — so okay, you see I did go to the library. I was working on a project—revising for the request store, you know?” She was reaching for straws at this point.

And the triumphant look on Isaac’s face only made her squirm more. “Nothing happened, I was just suppppper tired! Oh goodness, would you look at the time!!” Lisette attempted to stand up, but a hand reached out to grab her forearm. She stared down at Isaac who just sweetly smiled.

”So you did go to the library?” He asked, and I dejectedly dropped back into my chair.

"...What? You went to the Library last night?" I recalled how the Student Council meeting this morning mentioned the topic of the Library needing to be closed for a few days for 'refurbishment', and the dots began to line up. I smiled sweetly again before asking, "Li-se-tte~ You didn't, by any chance, disturb something you shouldn't have last night, did you~?"

As I smiled ever so sweetly at Lisette, Isaac chuckled before saying it was so obvious on account of how easy to read she was...just like a book.

X

Silv

Lisette broadly smiled as the invitation was set. Now we just need to invite some people to hang out! And decide what to do! She waved goodbye to Angelica. When Alexis said her farewells, Lisette waved to her as well. “See you later! It was nice chatting with you!”

I smiled at Yurei, "Good Afternoon, Yurei. I trust you had a pleasant summer?"

Hearing Lisette choke on her food, I knew something was up, especially when Yurei seemed to have met her already.

"...What? You went to the Library last night?" I recalled how the Student Council meeting this morning mentioned the topic of the Library needing to be closed for a few days for 'refurbishment', and the dots began to line up. I smiled sweetly again before asking, "Li-se-tte~ You didn't, by any chance, disturb something you shouldn't have last night, did you~?"

As I smiled ever so sweetly at Lisette, Isaac chuckled before saying it was so obvious on account of how easy to read she was...just like a book.

X

“It was fine. Besides the fact that the office lost my legistlation fol the filst day. And my palents left on a tlip… my bag was in my loom…” Yurei sighs as she pointedly takes a bite of food.

Seeing Lisette figit uncomfortably and the fact that Veronika is asking about the library set off waves of alarm bells in her mind.

“The Head Lilalian bulned lavendel last night. Swil went to clean. And dlagged hel along. As fal as I know.” The first year already experienced punishment enough. At least from what she noticed. “I even cleaned the Liblaly two days ago…"