Is Novelupdates down??

Catsarecute

Is there any problem with novelupdates. It is showing database error for me.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Is there any problem with novelupdates. It is showing database error for me.
Yep. Same here!
Even here? Geez.

Yes, NU is down, it's currently having some server issues.

Follow @NU Status Bot in the NU Forums for updates regarding site status and stuff like that.

I wonder if I can find a thread about this topic on RR and Webnovel as well... People certainly seem to be desperate... >.>

Mr_Ixo

Even here? Geez.

Yes, NU is down, it's currently having some server issues.

Follow @NU Status Bot in the NU Forums for updates regarding site status and stuff like that.

I wonder if I can find a thread about this topic on RR and Webnovel as well... People certainly seem to be desperate... >.>
Didn't realise the forums were a different website

Reciful

That almost scare me I thought It got nuked.... seems like I'm having PSTD due to wat happened to kiss servers :sweating_profusely::blobrofl:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
seems like I'm having PSTD due to wat happened to kiss servers :sweating_profusely::blobrofl:
kiss servers are copyrights ACTUALLY working and even then, it had 6 years of run time and publicity behind it. our obscure Webnovel site Wouldn't even make a blimp under their radars.

that is unless someone writes the Bible² or a similar magnum opus ova there then yeah, maybe they'll finally risk it

Reciful

kiss servers are copyrights ACTUALLY working and even then, it had 6 years of run time and publicity behind it. our obscure Webnovel site Wouldn't even make a blimp under their radars.

that is unless someone writes the Bible² or a similar magnum opus ova there then yeah, maybe they'll finally risk it

I see! I don't really know about this kind of stuff so I'm under the impression that all related in Japanese anime culture and stuff such as WN & LN is under a threat of being taken down ahahaha

I'm paranoid much
XD

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Lol, coming to here after checking NU is down, so NUF still in theory works?
It does~
That almost scare me I thought It got nuked.... seems like I'm having PSTD due to wat happened to kiss servers :sweating_profusely::blobrofl:
I hope it won't Kissanime'ed.

Latom.
Kissmanga/anime was hosting pirated licensed content.

NU links to fanmade content. (Granted, said fanmade is content is illegally hosted online, but at least it's not actual licensed content)

There is a big difference there. NU is safe.

iamaducklingwriter

So, it IS down for a while...
WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW BrUH (┳Д┳)
My life ain't complete without NU. I'm gonna disintegrate in 24 hours without NU :blob_teary::sweating_profusely:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
So, it IS down for a while...
WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW BrUH (┳Д┳)
My life ain't complete without NU. I'm gonna disintegrate in 24 hours without NU :blob_teary::sweating_profusely:
then perish, you shall