Henlo~ Tis be Ran-Ron's Art Thread

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Immediate thought when seeing those OCs were "Ew. Overlord." That show may have warped my perception.

Yeah, immediately thought of the Pleiades when I saw them, Entoma more specifically.

Oh right I forgot those exist. Haven't really seen Overlord in years tbh. Mostly coz I don't really watch those kinda shows now lel.

Ran-Ron

You mean bad ones?

Hotaru.jpg

Ran-Ron

Did a male study (coz I have yet to decide on how I wanna draw guys)

Character is Ebenholz from Arknights.

SPOILER_Ebenussy.jpg

Did a male study (coz I have yet to decide on how I wanna draw guys)

Character is Ebenholz from Arknights

damn i didn't even recognize him :D

though i didn't pull for him back then when i still played.

i dig dem details tho, that's some groovy clean shading out there.

Ran-Ron

"That reminds me. Did we see each other outside last weekend?" asked the brown-haired man donning a cook uniform. He was slicing some strawberries, prepping them to be placed on a glass of parfait later.

"Huh? I don't think so?" Beside him was a red-haired woman wearing a skimpy-looking maid uniform with a spider motif. Her exposed back surprisingly did not catch the guy's attention or perhaps he was used to seeing it. "Did you see someone that looks like me or something?"

"Yeah, I think so," he placed the knife on the cutting board, "I was looking for a bench to sit and enjoy my coffee when I walked past this woman. She awfully resembled you except she tied her hair much lower and she wore glasses."

"Eh must be one of my siblings. You know my family. We all look the same."

"Maybe," he shrugged, "but I don't know. She really looks identical to you. You don't happen to have a twin, do you?"

"I don't. Look, I don't know who you saw, but it's definitely not me," she insisted. "What made you think it was me anyway?"

"Well, mostly the hair." He scratched the back of his head as if frustrated. "Hm I would be able to tell it was you if she wasn't covered."

"Oh yeah? How so?"

"If I saw the chest size, I would know it's you even if you look different outside of work," he proudly answered, raising a thumb.

"Do you want me to break your jaw?"

Did my entry for a contest on the Discord server. Theme was winter. Wasn't really aiming to win. Just wanted to get my creative juices pumped. :blob_paint:

Redhead in Winter.jpg

Ran-Ron

Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby
Let me know
Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Here we go

First drawing for this year woooooyeah!!! Character is Kiryu Coco, former Hololive 4th generation member.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man

Let me know
Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Here we go

First drawing for this year woooooyeah!!! Character is Kiryu Coco, former Hololive 4th generation member.
pls step on me, mommy

Ran-Ron

Complete Set.jpg

I've finally finished the mini project I've been doing for a while now~ :blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco:

It's mostly for practice purposes and I sure learned a lot as I drew these 8 ladies. 4 of them were my own character, while the other 4 were borrowed OCs from some of my online buddies. It feels good to achieve something for once. :blob_cookie:

These are cropped for obvious reasons, so if you're curious, the full images are in my STASH

Warning: All of these are NSFW so if you're not comfortable with that, don't open the link. :blob_hide: