• No (Nominate)

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Probably

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Yeah (How)

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

Notadate

Can you? Barehanded in the woods, no other people or wolves to interfere.

I could.

If not nominate someone instead.

Describe how.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Depend. If it got the jump on me, no. If it was out for my sweet flesh, also no. If it was a normal wolf, I could probably hurt it enough to chase it away, but maybe sustain injury grave enough that I would die without medical attention soon.

So, maybe?

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Can I use my brain to use the things I found in the woods or does all items are locked? Depending of the answer the fight will be easier if I can. If not then I probably give one of my arm to kill it.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Can I use my brain to use the things I found in the woods or does all items are locked? Depending of the answer the fight will be easier if I can. If not then I probably give one of my arm to kill it.
We all know brains are fake propaganda by the ninja turtle show

Notadate

Depend. If it got the jump on me, no. If it was out for my sweet flesh, also no. If it was a normal wolf, I could probably hurt it enough to chase it away, but maybe sustain injury grave enough that I would die without medical attention soon.

So, maybe?
No, face off. I look at him, he looks at me, I look at him~
You start barehanded. You can pick up rocks, twigs, etc. If you want to.
-
Adding to my How to. Grapple. I got a naturally wide frame. So I just gotta grab him, wrap myself behind, and strangle it.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Let the mf bite my arm (wrap it in my spare clothes if I have time), pull out my trusty knife and shove it in its brain and I win.
If I don't have a knife - arm; hit it on the ears, eyes and nose; break its legs; beat it to death.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I can 1v1 the wolf but the aftermath would result in permanent damage to several nerves and organs in my body in the best case scenario. In the worst case, it would be mutual destruction due to excessive blood loss or infection.

And how I will win? I will let it bite a part of my torso except the head and neck region where there are high concentration of major blood vessels. Next I will aim for its eyeballs and pull those out. The pain and damage caused by this can have devastating effect on the creature and may incur intensive bleeding. I will then (if possible) move away. The creature elevated blood pressure from the fight and flight response will have detrimental effect on its wounds as it will siphon precious mineral and energy from the body + causing more bleeding. If it gives chase or runs away, that just mean it expedites the process I mentioned above.

Waiting out till it weakens, I can then deliver the finish moves with rocks or boulders. Of course, you would need to keep track of the creature.

A safer approach is to use the gradual approach. You pick large twigs and put them into your long sleeves around the section between your wrist and elbow (if you have long sleeves). This is where you will let the wolf bite. Then you grab a fist-size rock. As the wolf bit down on your arm, you smash its jaws with the rock. Wolf and most dog-like predator do not use or have great utilization with their claws like the cat family. Hence, the only thing you need to worry would be their fangs. As long as you smash most of their teeth, you can guarantee 30% the winning chance.

In case you can not do any of those I mentioned up there, you can go ape mode in hope that you can score a few critical hits before the creature put you out of your mountain dew state. In this scenario, I encourage you (if the wolf is a male) to go your the creature's testicles like any other animals on this planet would do. Why? The male genitals are the most exposed weak point. Not only do attacks on that region cause disabling pain, cuts on that region will also cause a lot of bleeding. The drawback of this option is that you may shower your wounds with the creature's urine causing worse infection and blood poisoning.

Anyway, you should have no issue winning against a wolf or dog-like predator in a 1v1 fight. They evolved as pack hunters and rarely soloists. As long as the animal is not exceedingly large, you should be fine.

In short, you should attack these points.

_ the creature's weapons (teeth and jaws in this case) : to reduce the creature's ability to cause damage.
_ sensory organs (eyes for the most part since they are usually exposed and in easy to reach place) : to reduce the chance the creature's overall ability to fight back
_ exposed weak points (genitals) : since these points are not designed to take a lot of damage and are usually connected to sensitive regions
_ mobility appendages are also an option but I wouldn't recommend since they are harder to land a hit.

Notadate

I can 1v1 the wolf but the aftermath would result in permanent damage to several nerves and organs in my body in the best case scenario. In the worst case, it would be mutual destruction due to excessive blood loss or infection.

And how I will win? I will let it bite a part of my torso except the head and neck region where there are high concentration of major blood vessels. Next I will aim for its eyeballs and pull those out. The pain and damage caused by this can have devastating effect on the creature and may incur intensive bleeding. I will then (if possible) move away. The creature elevated blood pressure from the fight and flight response will have detrimental effect on its wounds as it will siphon precious mineral and energy from the body + causing more bleeding. If it gives chase or runs away, that just mean it expedites the process I mentioned above.

Waiting out till it weakens, I can then deliver the finish moves with rocks or boulders. Of course, you would need to keep track of the creature.

A safer approach is to use the gradual approach. You pick large twigs and put them into your long sleeves around the section between your wrist and elbow (if you have long sleeves). This is where you will let the wolf bite. Then you grab a fist-size rock. As the wolf bit down on your arm, you smash its jaws with the rock. Wolf and most dog-like predator do not use or have great utilization with their claws like the cat family. Hence, the only thing you need to worry would be their fangs. As long as you smash most of their teeth, you can guarantee 30% the winning chance.

In case you can not do any of those I mentioned up there, you can go ape mode in hope that you can score a few critical hits before the creature put you out of your mountain dew state. In this scenario, I encourage you (if the wolf is a male) to go your the creature's testicles like any other animals on this planet would do. Why? The male genitals are the most exposed weak point. Not only do attacks on that region cause disabling pain, cuts on that region will also cause a lot of bleeding. The drawback of this option is that you may shower your wounds with the creature's urine causing worse infection and blood poisoning.

Anyway, you should have no issue winning against a wolf or dog-like predator in a 1v1 fight. They evolved as pack hunters and rarely soloists. As long as the animal is not exceedingly large, you should be fine.

In short, you should attack these points.

_ the creature's weapons (teeth and jaws in this case) : to reduce the creature's ability to cause damage.
_ sensory organs (eyes for the most part since they are usually exposed and in easy to reach place) : to reduce the chance the creature's overall ability to fight back
_ exposed weak points (genitals) : since these points are not designed to take a lot of damage and are usually connected to sensitive regions
_ mobility appendages are also an option but I wouldn't recommend since they are harder to land a hit.
Weak ngl. Be like @J_Chemist

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
A single wolf would be easy since they're cautious and intelligent animals and never attack or hunt without their pack. The moment the wolf notices I'm neither an enemy nor prey it will leave me be and be on their way again. So I'd call that a win. Until that bastard returns with the pack and overkills the f*ck out of me.

Sticks and stones don't help much in a dogfight 🥁