Unpopular Opinions

NOTkaosin21

LitRpgs suck and make story elements bland and unoriginal. Minus another point if the character somehow says "status" or "system" and a screen appears. Even more points lost if said system is unique to mc.
well

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
  • The problem with the entertainment industry today isn't solely because of heartless/soulless corporations shilling, it is failing because people keep boosting up mediocre stories and brainrot without attempting to refine it or see why it is so popular. Isekai as a genre has succumbed to that due to the cash-grab nature of it and the anime 'consoomers' that feed it.(maybe not that unpopular)
  • Critics have little to no actual sense when it comes to what is good in the industry so what they say doesn't matter.
  • Half of the people in my and later generations are entertainment illiterate and I partially blame Cinamasins
  • fandoms are rarely toxic when the community is small
  • Hardback books are better than paperback and Ebooks
  • One of the few things stopping the Church from reunifying is denominational elitism from all sides
  • There are now too many shows running today. I don't have the time to watch all the shows I want because there are so many that I don't watch anything except DVDs and VHS tapes that I've collected over the years.
  • You are allowed to not agree with someone, their way of life, etc. while still respecting and loving them. Just because someone tells you that they don't agree with something you do or who you are doesn't mean they don't respect and love you.
  • Putting a screenshot of a text message in your story is not 'aesthetically pleasing' it's lazy and often takes people out of the story due to the everyday realistic nature of it.
Me resisting the urge to absolutely flame up this thread and get it locked in 5 minutes.
Do it.
  • Mama Mia is an idiot plot movie, and a poor one at that, with a double romantic subplot founded in poor taste. Movie could have been over had any person in the movie had an ounce of common sense and someone just talked to the mother. The only positive note I can leave for the movie is the music.

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

J_Chemist

TransCatGirl

I think 70% of SH novels are uninteresting. Need more shovels.

No
You should read deadworld isekia on RR
The protagonist's main weapon is a shovel and not just a gimmick where the author chooses a random object but there is lore about why it's the best weapon.

Iloveshovels

You should read deadworld isekia on RR
The protagonist's main weapon is a shovel and not just a gimmick where the author chooses a random object but there is lore about why it's the best weapon.
Hmm. I read it but lost interest after he met the girl