Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I have a few issues with this. I don't know how K5 feels about this but first of all, I'm pretty sure she's married. Second, how dare you make me read this! Third, why... just why? If you wanted to eat British food so badly you should just lather some beans on toast and call it good.
T.K._Paradox
T.K._Paradox
I am becoming more and more convinced that @CupcakeNinja is just one of the many people in Ben's trenchcoat.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
There's a small chance of that.
CupcakeNinja
CupcakeNinja
I came before Ben. I was ancient when his forefathers were young.I am not in that yuengling's trenchcoat. He is in my pants. Snuggling up to my cock with a look of fascination and worship
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Love that the shitposters of Scribblehub are slowly being given lore equating to the Silmarillion and spread out between crossposts
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
1. Yes, I'm married, but I'm polyamorous.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
2. I'm not seeing my boyfriends (or platonic friends) in-person right now due to the pandemic. My baby isn't eligible for the Covid vaccine yet, and vaccinated people can still be carriers. My husband is self-isolating at the moment because he just got back from helping his brother move through several danger zones.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
That's how serious we are about protecting our little treasure. Self-isolation is not an option for me at this time because my baby needs my milk.

3. That's not one of my fetishes, but if you're still interested in a few years, we could negotiate.
CupcakeNinja
CupcakeNinja
If I survive the Delta Plus Omicron Persei-8 variant, sure. We'll talk.

Also there's a lot of lore from NUF that not many people from SH knows. Tbh I haven't seen a lot of people from NU's early days here.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
What's NUF? and what's NU? I've only been here a few years.
CupcakeNinja
CupcakeNinja
See this is the problem with your generation. You know nothing of your history! Nuf is Novelupdates forums. Nu is Novelupdates. They are the parent site of SH which was made by @Tony to give you updates of various translated novels
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Oh. I knew about those. I just didn't know the acronyms.
Agentt
Agentt
1. I'm from NU
2. I am surprised @Paul_Tromba didn't knew how much a pervert k5 is
Agentt
Agentt
Actually, it's been a while since I saw cake x Rakitan, the last time was when her book was near #1 for prostitution tag
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
since the topic is this... I am technically from NU because I made an account there in November(?) 2021, even after having used it for years since 2016, I think.

however, when I went and searched "webnovel sites" I got SH recommended, but never realized Tony had made it until a month or two after I had created my account, and that's also technically when I started to post.
Reactions: Agentt
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Now, the weird thing is, I posted my first message on NUF and then disappeared, then came to SHF and started my spamming journey here!
Reactions: Agentt
Agentt
Agentt
You are a scribbler then, simple because i said so