Scribble Hub Forum

gaylolis
gaylolis
probably 'cuz they're masochist betas. personally not a fan of girls walking over me like that. i'd rather live alone than having to deal with these bitches.

being a harem mc is suffering.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
you know what, we can't keep blaming women like this. we have to blame ourselves; the beta males that represent us. fight back for Christ sake. I'm not advocating for domestic violence, but when you're getting unfairly poked with the short end of the stick, give em a piece of your mind for crying out loud. chivalry is only given to civilized people, not terrible personalities with big tits.
gaylolis
gaylolis
this is why i'm advocating gay lolis to be the harem mc. even if she had a big penis, it's not her fault. the childhood friend can just pull her own and they can wear matching boxers while chasing each other in the beach.
Yorda
Yorda
What part is bad though?
Should she have punched the MC in the stomach instead of slapping?
Should she have gotten into the bed and woken him up gently?
Why is she even at his house?

EDIT:
Oh! I was sexist. Girl slapping boy = perfectly acceptable.
Edit edit:
Why did the fun only stop with a slap?
Yorda
Yorda
Poor justifications for violence.

She's a yandere.
She's a tsundere.
She acts violently when she gets embarrassed.
She is sadistic.
She is dominant.
She is dominant, but wants to be overpowered ...
gaylolis
gaylolis
i think it's better if she went to woke up a girl MC, who happen to have a massive morning wood.

that way, it'd be perfect if she also took off her morning wood. saying, w-well we're both girls, so it doesn't matter if we get it big to each other.

so instead of slapping the face, it's better to slap what's down there with their sticks.
gaylolis
gaylolis
in all seriousness, i'd rather have the heroine act like a decent person and wake him normally, or if she couldn't, just leave and make him late at school. these anime girl tropes are seriously irritating me at this point.

though that kind of thing won't really sell, so yeah.
Zoey
Zoey
Really she should of just slapped him to wake him up. It'd be far more interesting at least(And it'd give her more personality than she likely had to begin with).
gaylolis
gaylolis
yeah, i find it more acceptable if she just went for that one. at least it'd mare more sense considering she's her 'bro'.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
"she's her "bro""
now hold the fuck on
gaylolis
gaylolis
can't a girl be your bro? now that's sexist

even if she had a big PP i think she can still be your bro
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
Reminds me of Close as Neighbors.

Security issue. These events occur because they never lock their bedroom or bathroom doors.

Of course, one can argue that in the open-mouth-insert-foot scenario that the foot will still smash the face even with the mouth closed.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
oh, bro as in "homie"

i was thinking more towards the line of-
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
yeah, that lewd song

me so homie
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
*doesn't even know how to comment on this chain...*
'-'

...x...
  • Haha
Reactions: Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
Pull the covers off and slap them @Nahrenne!
Slap so hard that they never wake up again.
Reactions: Zoey
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
I don't trespass into other people's houses, nor do I know any guys irl.
'-'

X
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
well Nahrenne, my name is Ben and whoowhee are you a lucky lass today~
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
Do live in the UK?
'-'

X
BenJepheneT